XBrain130

Content Creator
Hello, I've recently discovered this game and I'm quite literally nuts for it. Since I'm a big Yu-Gi-Oh! fan, I've downloaded all YGO girl mods I could find here, ad even drew a couple myself. So I figured "might as well have others enjoy them too". I could upload more in the future, but I won't make promises about it.

Links are the names in the headers.

ARC-V

VRAINS

Last edited:

XBrain130

Content Creator
Added Aoi Zaizen from VRAINS

EDIT: Link is in the first post

Last edited by a moderator:

XBrain130

Content Creator
Added Blue Angel from VRAINS

Edit: Link is in the first post

Last edited by a moderator:

Hank East

Content Creator
Nice, Masumi was one of my favourite gals from ARC-V! I was wondering though, have you got any plans for Emma from VRAINS? Also nice new page set up!

XBrain130

Content Creator
you should do sky striker raye
I actually have had her well under way for a while, but I elected to hold it because I feel theres something off about how she came out (for which I still have to do almost all the shading).

sclover13

Content Creator
As a Yu-gi-oh fan you may be interested in a Mai Valentine audio dialogue I just published - HERE> It's the Megan Hollingshead voice.

XBrain130

Content Creator
It's been longer than usual, but I come back with four times the normal goodness: Emma Bessho from VRAINS, including 2 Ghost Girl versions and even her ponytailed self from a couple of episodes showing her comfy at home! :cool:

As always, link in the first post.

Top Bottom