Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (1 Viewer)

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Could we have a nude patch for this game? It has some very skimpy clothes already, and I'm positive there's a nude body for Laxia,
as she appears naked after dropping a towel in a scene at the very beggining of the game.

Felldude

Content Creator
It might not receive a lot of attention do to the fact it is still full price and widely regarded as a good game but a horrible terrible no good port....Or at least that is what I read.

Steam Store Link

Since I do not own it I would say.

Try texmod, try U-mod, try resorep, try 3dripperdx, failing all that try a file stripper like Jaeder Naub.

Felldude

Content Creator
it*系変換ツール [ぽかんらぼ@DokuWiki] Did you try any of these? That tool didnt work for Gurumin's it3s either but this one did.

Of course, Gurumin was released in 2005 so who knows if it will work for you.

A user over at xentax claimed that the it3cnvrt didn't work but you might have a different result.
XeNTaX • View topic - Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana (PSVita)
I am also not sure if these are different tools...or stolen from the other site Blue mentioned

There apparently is a tool to pull the files from the vita, and it would seem they are the same as pc version.

Last edited:

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Actually falcnvrt does all it3cnvrt does and more since it supports a lot of other file types from Falcom games.
I tested both of those and while it3cnvrt just plain crashes when you try opening YS VIII it3 files, falcnvrt acts in all different kiinds of weird when you open the files: from crashing to opening it with blank info to plain gibberish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.