Xteam's Imports - Coming back soon...catching up with stuff [09.04.2017] (2 Viewers)

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

Hello!
I wanted to share with you some of my ideas. It's my first and pretty fresh start with mods. I'm not as much experience as others. There is a lot to be improved, which I'm hoping it will happen eventually.

[no updates until days become lighter with work]

Uploads since May.12.2015

[Lingerie]
  • BowTieBra.rar
  • Compatibility - Important.txt
  • FishnetGloves.swf
  • FishnetLegsKneeHigh.swf
  • FishnetLegsOverknee.swf
  • FishnetLegsThighHighs.swf
  • FishnetTopBackless.swf
  • FishnetTopBacklesskOpenFront.swf
  • FishnetTopCropped.swf
  • FishnetTopCroppedBackless.swf
  • FishnetTopCroppedBacklessPushedUp.swf
  • FishnetTopCroppedPushedUp.swf
  • FishnetTopCroppedSleeveless.swf
  • FishnetTopCroppedSleevelessPushedUp.swf
  • FishnetTopFull.swf
  • FishnetTopOpenFront.swf
  • FishnetTopSleeveless.swf
  • FishnetTopSleevelessOpenFront.swf
[Oral]
  • Blojob_Ground.txt
  • Blowjob_HerWork.txt
  • Blowjob_HisWork.txt
  • Bow.txt
  • BringIt(Both)..txt
  • BringIt(Her)..txt
  • BringIt(His)..txt
  • BringIt.rar
  • Craving.txt
  • Forced.txt
  • Joga.txt
  • Sitting(Her).txt
  • Sitting(His).txt
  • Sitting.rar
  • Stretching.txt
  • TideUp.txt
[Pussy]
  • Compatibility - Important.txt
  • Detailed Pussy + Bush.rar
  • Detailed Pussy + Trimmed.rar
  • Small Bush Pussy.rar
  • Trimmed Pussy.rar
[Sex]
  • Anal.txt
  • Cowgirl.txt
  • Deeper.txt
  • Doggy.txt
  • Hanging.rar
  • HoldingUp.txt
  • Shaking.txt
  • Standing.txt
  • ToTheGround.txt

Attachments

XTeam.zip
2.6 MB · Views: 2,028

Last edited by a moderator:

Xteam

Avid Affiliate
Re: Xteam's Imports

garrus said:
hi How to use sex.txt plz ?
??? ???

You need Loader and animetoolsV14 - witch you can get frome here http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0 by downloading "sby loader pack 4" for example.

bodsquad1

Potential Patron

Hi shaved option not on download site. all others are fine except that one

Great idea btw cant wait to test them out.

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

bodsquad1 said:
Hi shaved option not on download site. all others are fine except that one

Great idea btw cant wait to test them out.

Thanks for letting me know. Problem solved ;)

aztlan

Casual Client

Nice. Thanks.

The BowBra has a thin black line dangling from her stomach. Is it supposed to be some sort of belly button ring?

Also, a version of this bra not pulled down/not opened would be nice.

Finally, I tried loading the P_Blonde.swf. It loads fine as a mod manually but will not load via more clothing v5. :-[ What would it take to enable this? (I am not sure what is needed t load something as a body in moreclothing v5, presumably using some sort of body template, or maybe a panty template to load as a panty.) Or is that just not feasible?

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

aztlan said:
The BowBra has a thin black line dangling from her stomach. Is it supposed to be some sort of belly button ring?

Yes I saw. But it was changed early so try download again. Should be fine now ;)

aztlan said:
Also, a version of this bra not pulled down/not opened would be nice.

I see what I can do :D

aztlan said:
Finally, I tried loading the P_Blonde.swf. It loads fine as a mod manually but will not load via more clothing v5. :-[ What would it take to enable this? (I am not sure what is needed t load something as a body in moreclothing v5, presumably using some sort of body template, or maybe a panty template to load as a panty.) Or is that just not feasible?
Hmm..I didn't even try that by myself. There is probably a solution for this so I will check what can by done.

stuntcock

Content Creator

Xteam said:
Lately I was trying to make some stuff and here are some of the results.
FYI - these SWF files are much larger than they need to be, because they include a lot of extraneous material. For example: the bow tie bra file includes the shapes composing the full male body. The extra file size in-and-of itself isn't a huge issue (it doesn't seem to incur any additional memory footprint), but it's accompanied by a significant increase in loading time for the mod.

The genital and bra mods could be repackaged as vanilla imports without any loss of quality. Doing so would make them slightly more accessible to novice SDT users, and (potentially) allow for greater freedom-of-use among experienced users (e.g. as components in moreclothing). If you'd like assistance with this then feel free to post your FLA files; the changes can be made fairly quickly. If you plan to incorporate fancy Loader scripting in subsequent versions (e.g. vaginal engorgement or secretions) then the vanilla-conversion would be a waste of effort -- feel free to disregard this suggestion.

aztlan said:
I tried loading the P_Blonde.swf. It loads fine as a mod manually but will not load via more clothing v5. :-[ What would it take to enable this? (I am not sure what is needed t load something as a body in moreclothing v5, presumably using some sort of body template, or maybe a panty template to load as a panty.)
I think that it would need to be setup as a template-based import (with an appropriate ModType declaration). Packaging the mod as "panties" would make sense, because it can't be used in conjunction with most underwear (it wouldn't "fit" and there would be clipping). As a bonus, users could then employ the underwear RGB slider to adjust pubic hair colours, instead of downloading separate SWF files.

aztlan

Casual Client

stuntcock said:
Xteam said:
Lately I was trying to make some stuff and here are some of the results.
FYI - these SWF files are much larger than they need to be, because they include a lot of extraneous material. For example: the bow tie bra file includes the shapes composing the full male body. The extra file size in-and-of itself isn't a huge issue (it doesn't seem to incur any additional memory footprint), but it's accompanied by a significant increase in loading time for the mod.

The genital and bra mods could be repackaged as vanilla imports without any loss of quality. Doing so would make them slightly more accessible to novice SDT users, and (potentially) allow for greater freedom-of-use among experienced users (e.g. as components in moreclothing). If you'd like assistance with this then feel free to post your FLA files; the changes can be made fairly quickly. If you plan to incorporate fancy Loader scripting in subsequent versions (e.g. vaginal engorgement or secretions) then the vanilla-conversion would be a waste of effort -- feel free to disregard this suggestion.

I think that (secretions of various sorts, perhaps chafed or raw, etc.) would be very good to add. Of course so would be able to use it in morelcothingv5... or both? 8)

stuntcock said:
aztlan said:
I tried loading the P_Blonde.swf. It loads fine as a mod manually but will not load via more clothing v5. :-[ What would it take to enable this? (I am not sure what is needed t load something as a body in moreclothing v5, presumably using some sort of body template, or maybe a panty template to load as a panty.)
I think that it would need to be setup as a template-based import (with an appropriate ModType declaration). Packaging the mod as "panties" would make sense, because it can't be used in conjunction with most underwear (it wouldn't "fit" and there would be clipping). As a bonus, users could then employ the underwear RGB slider to adjust pubic hair colours, instead of downloading separate SWF files.

Allowing color changes to hair would be good - can these be set to choose 'hair" type colors from a slide menu?

Adding a version with more hair ("natural") might be good too.

If they were panties then they could be used with morelcothingv5 and then added to dialogues for use with DialogueActions3.06.

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

I'm appreciated all of the advices and tips. I'm aware that there is a lot to be improved and much more for me to learn. ;)

aztlan

Casual Client

I wouldn't necessarily say that, or at least not that way. I think what you've done so far is great and would be a nice contribution even if you stopped right now.

Of course there are always further changes that could improve things or expand them to cater to even more tastes.

Thanks!

Neppy

Potential Patron
Re: Xteam's Imports [Last update:May.15.2015]

I really like the mods and animtool positions that you made!

I'll look forward to seeing more work from you! ;D

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

aztlan said:
I wouldn't necessarily say that, or at least not that way. I think what you've done so far is great and would be a nice contribution even if you stopped right now.

Of course there are always further changes that could improve things or expand them to cater to even more tastes.

Thanks!

Neppy said:
I really like the mods and animtool positions that you made!

I'll look forward to seeing more work from you! ;D

Thanks I'm glade you like it ;D

sby

Content Creator
Coder

nice use of the separate leg control in them positions ;D

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

sby said:
nice use of the separate leg control in them positions ;D

Yeah. Since I got my hands on animetools I knew it needs to be done. Thanks 8)

Neppy

Potential Patron
Re: Xteam's Imports [Last update:May.17.2015] (New animation, position, Bow Tie Bra)

Hats off to you, sir. These animatool pos are amazing. Keep up being awesome! :D

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Xteam [Update:May.21.2015] (New animation)

The 2nd DP (doggy) is really good.

Would it be possible to have a variant where he penetrates her further? (Ideally one would be able to use an animtools text file to control the 2nd actor - but I think that would be very complicated to implement...)

Also, looking at the dildo animations got me thinking of some others I have wanted to see for quite a while. Would it be possible to use a (vaguely similar) technique to show cum dripping from her pussy? Two potential options: One could be a strand that drips out and then falls to the ground, repeated a few seconds later. Another, potentially more complicated way, would be something dripping out and partly down her inside thigh, perhaps a "fixed" bit down her inside thigh and then an animation for for another "blob" which periodically drips out, slides down her thing and just disperses into the "fixed" part on her thigh. Ideally (and probably more complicatedly) this would involve an RGB-A shader so the color and alpha of the drippage could be modified - perhaps if it were made with the panty template that slider could be used - or just make it in three colors (white, red, pink).

In any case - thanks for the ones you have already done - very nice.

Xteam

Avid Affiliate

aztlan said:
Would it be possible to have a variant where he penetrates her further? (Ideally one would be able to use an animtools text file to control the 2nd actor - but I think that would be very complicated to implement...)

It's absolutely possible and easy for me to edit but just as animation not as a total control over 2nd actor. I'll add that as a variant with the default one...which would happen as well with all future animations (rough, sensual sex etc). And maybe...maybe add some sperm on penis for each end of animation to simulate erection or through the process of penetration :)

aztlan said:
Also, looking at the dildo animations got me thinking of some others I have wanted to see for quite a while. Would it be possible to use a (vaguely similar) technique to show cum dripping from her pussy? Two potential options: One could be a strand that drips out and then falls to the ground, repeated a few seconds later. Another, potentially more complicated way, would be something dripping out and partly down her inside thigh, perhaps a "fixed" bit down her inside thigh and then an animation for for another "blob" which periodically drips out, slides down her thing and just disperses into the "fixed" part on her thigh. Ideally (and probably more complicatedly) this would involve an RGB-A shader so the color and alpha of the drippage could be modified - perhaps if it were made with the panty template that slider could be used - or just make it in three colors (white, red, pink).
Current dildo animations wear mostly quick experiments. They will be definitely change to something much better. Your idea was in my head as well...so right now it's already potentially "work in progress" :)

Thanks for sharing your ideas and opinions.

aztlan

Casual Client

I tried fiddling with DP Doggy. It's operation is very sensitive to the way it is loaded.

It seems to work best if I load the animtools position first, then pres I and load the .swf file. In this case Her right leg and back are somewhat darker and more shiny than the rest of her torso. Also the doggy guy's left leg and right hand is a different color than the rest of his body (which is very desaturated).

If I load it as an .swf mod (I button followed by selecting the path) first and then the animtools position, then only the doggy guy's left leg moves - nothing else (not body penis, etc.). Her body and the 2nd HIs body have the same mismatched colors as above.

If I save it as a loader character folder (and renamed the animtools position packed with the mod to animtoolscharposition.txt) I get the same problem as if I load the .swf file first.

NB: Loading the DP Cowgirl behaves in much the same way - although both of the 2nd guy's legs have the same color as his arm (but different from his body).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.