Xteam's Imports - Coming back soon...catching up with stuff [09.04.2017] (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Resources not available...
Xteam Xteam appears to have voluntarily removed all of his files from Mega.nz, and deleted all of his images from Imgur. I've left the thread intact in case he decides to return. If it accrues too many silly replies then I'll close it.

Circumstances change. A modder may start a new career, or find himself in a new personal relationship, or become involved in a legal dispute. In such cases, he could face significant personal hardship due to the sudden exposure of sexually-explicit work that he has done in the past. If someone chooses to stop sharing their work, then I'm not going to pry into the details or second-guess their decisions.

BoatJamin

Potential Patron
after animtools this had been biggest mod i've wanted , double pen , shaved pussy and leg position controls ect ...
such a shame if he doesn't come back , if he wasn't to come back and reopen these mods will someone else take them over please ?

(if anyone still has any of these mods, could you please post a link to download or even pm me the files, it would be much appreciated)

Xteam

Avid Affiliate
Yo i'm back! :smile:
---------------------------
I've lost some of my stuff...so...I'll have to start over. It might take some time before any updates.

--------------------------
Links should work now...or moste of them.

Last edited:

aztlan

Casual Client
Excellent - you have some great stuff.
If there are files of yours you lost that you would like posted let me know - I downloaded many of yours. stunt cock may have others..

Xteam

Avid Affiliate
Do you have any from my Pussy and pubic hair mods? I need to re-upload them. If yes...send me them in message.
---------------------------
Never mind, I have them...only links were fucked up for some reason. \:rolleyes:/
Fixing right now.

Last edited:

Baron Dirt

Potential Patron
Awesome stuff, truly superb. Just curious if you had managed to work out how she could perhaps be triple penetrated with another guy underneath her? Now that would be great! :-)

Xteam

Avid Affiliate
Awesome stuff, truly superb. Just curious if you had managed to work out how she could perhaps be triple penetrated with another guy underneath her? Now that would be great! :-)
Thanks! I was thinking about that long time ago, but right now it's hard for me too find good amount of free time to start making new mods. It'll happen eventually.

Xteam

Avid Affiliate
Hi..I can't find the DP Cowgirl...is it possible it has been removed?
Yes, there was old version of that mode. I don't have it anymore ... sorry. It will be added as a update in a new version.

wow thanks! can u do HIM mod heads of bald, old, ugly looking men?
I'm not the original creator of that mode (HIM) it was made by Dante.
-------------------------------
I'm still really busy...mods must wait for another time.

Nunya

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone still have these somewhere? They are no longer available through XTeams "old" link to Mega. I'd like to get them if I can. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
Anyone still have these somewhere? They are no longer available through XTeams "old" link to Mega. I'd like to get them if I can. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yes, I have Xteam folder with lots of mods. Problem is, how/where to upload that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.