X Ray Mod? (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Whats the easiest way to get the xray mod? Is there a swf to download?
SDT modding is sometimes confusing; the mods themselves are often somewhat "experimental" and the documentation is often lacking. The forum contains content spanning many years; content may be poorly organized or difficult to find. We're happy to offer assistance when someone runs into trouble. I'd rather see someone ask a "stupid question" instead of struggling for hours with an incomprehensible error, unexplained drops in FPS, animation bugs, etc.

But we still expect users to put forth a modicum of independent effort before posting a thread.

In this case, a simple forum search for "xray" would have led to you Dante's Loader Imports thread, where the XRay V2.0 mod can be found. The XRay mod is also included in sby's Loader Pack bundle, which is mentioned in both of the newbie guides.

------------​

Edit: I owe J jeandon an apology. The preceding statement was inaccurate. sby wrote the code for the XRay mod and I've seen it in existing packs, so I mistakenly assumed that it was included in the sby Loader Pack. It's a standard component of the 666 Girls for Mod Loader package and fleack's Dialogue Bundles, but not sby's own. Newcomers seeking the XRay mod should probably download it from Dante's thread. Both of the aforementioned packages have merits, but neither is designed specifically as a newbie-friendly package; they present a lot of content and may overwhelm or confuse a new user.

Double Edit: Since Dante's stuff is hosted on solidfiles and it's currently being somewhat uncooperative, I'll provide a temporary mirror. X-Ray_2.0.swf

Triple Edit: let's just move Dante's stuff onto proper hosting instead.

------------​

It's in your interest to do a bit of investigation before asking for help. Every minute that a senior member spends answering your post is a minute that they can't spend creating new mods for you to play with :P

Last edited:

jeandon

Potential Patron
I appreciate the help! I tried looking it up but the search term was to short common . Thx again!

jeandon

Potential Patron
Is it really there? Cant find a downloadable link...already playing via sby's loader pack i also dont see any option to make it work :/ sorry i am hard work

jeandon

Potential Patron
Thanks for the help. Such a great forum :o!!! Hope other ppl that were looking been helped also. I really wish there was visible cumming inside the throat but it is great already. Gonna post a request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.