X-Blades (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i like deaths more than ryona, but it did not seem like the game had very much of either. the game seemed very dumb to me. i stopped playing it after a while, just sat there and waited for the enemy to kill me, and after about five minutes it had hit me maybe three times so i just gave up.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
You must have been fighting those ice spirit things. I beat the game two times, and while the game certainly isn't very great, it held my attention for a bit (like I said in another post, I'm quite tolerate of crappy games). I actually enjoyed the ryona in that game. I think it's a really cheap game, so it would probably be an inexpensive video to make. I know there is a demo of this game floating around.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I played a few levels awhile back and there was minimal ryona. Poor interaction with enemies and if I remember right, the pain animations were pretty lousy, but that's pretty much the norm for ryona in commercial games. I believe it was developed by a small company in Russia, so I'm sure their budget wasn't that great so you can't be too hard on them. The game wasn't overall too challenging and lots of button mashing, which I have trouble sitting through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.