WWMW/NWWA/RMV discussion (1 Viewer)

James

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry, no videos here. Just discussion, I guess.

Anyone order from one of these sites? WWMW was one of those sites that had a strong initial selection, but really fell by the wayside. They seem content to release everything of value on the NWWA site. There looks to be some great stuff, but when I inquired about buying one, the webmaster said it would be something like $150! Most of their videos are roughly 10-15 minutes long, so that'd like paying $10 a bloody minute! Frustrating.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I've actually always wanted to order from these sites, but yes, the price is just insane. I was also turned off completely by the fact that their NWWA site requires you to e-mail the webmaster for more information. Is there any other customs company that employs this kind of system? It looks like it would have been a waste of time to contact him anyway, because there is no way I'm paying over $100 for a custom video that I didn't provide the script for. Insanity.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Funny enough I was on the site myself not all too long ago. I emailed him and what not and got some insane price as well and just said out right that it was too much. He said he'd charge me $300 if I bought three... really, as if that was doing me or anyone else much of a favour.

The vids I had interest in was the bearhug ones, but you have no idea what you're going to get within the clip for a start off with only a few little mini images as a preview. So you might end up with ten minutes of moves that might not quite match your liking. Naturally I pulled out, I'd rather spend $300 on a custom then chance a a couple of 10 min vids that I don't know for certain whats on them. It's really sad too cause a lot of clips look like they might have potential, but all I can say is stay away from those prices.

D

Dog Breath

Newbie here, people.

You can find many of the NWWA videos at Clips4sale.com (MWU, KLV, Straddle Videos). Another source is
STJ Productons. This guy has numerous Yahoo groups listed by year (stjwrestling2007a, stjwrestling2011a, etc.)
Check the photos section in each group. If you see the photos, STJ sells it ... by name and date
(Dia Zerva vs. Female Destroyer 2-20-2011).

He ONLY sells dvd's, no downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ragpicker

Anyone ordered something from STJ? Would love to hear some feedback on service, quality and prices.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Newbie here, people.

You can find many of the NWWA videos at Clips4sale.com (MWU, KLV, Straddle Videos).
A quick look suggests all three of those c4s sites are all about the female domination - Couldn't find any of NWWA's (or indeed, any other producer's) more Ryona orientated vids on any them.

N

NWWA

Hello, this is Brad, and I am the owner of NWWA.
I have permanently slashed my prices on NWWA.
Thx, Brad

t27

Ryonani Teamster
Brad, if you would cut your prices to somewhere around $20-25 per video or make it two videos for $30, I may buy a few of them. Would you consider doing that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripper1

Ryonani Teamster
I puyrchased acoulpe of dvd from him a few years a ago, I also opted on what he also offers as a still photo set, , amn must have been about 1000 High res photo on a slid dvd.
my match was the one with Diana vs The Destroyer,
I was happy with the quality of the videos & the photos.
I believe his emial is
stj@juno.com
his real name is Ed Hunter
Ripper1

Jessie@Mckay fan

Ryonani Teamster
femmix

FINALLY,some good news from femmixwrestling.com

BIGGEST WEEKEND SPECIAL EVER - Get 20 Downloadable Videos or DVDs of your choice for only $199! Click here to order and email us your choices! Special ends Monday!

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Deals like that get me a little worried about the site. I used to subscribe on all the femmix sites a lot back in the day, they started doing topless and nipple slip clips though and that sort of made me go away. Dunno why but I've always preferred at least a little clothing on my wrestling and ryona clips. Naked chicks I prefer in... different situations XD

But yah, I hope they are doing alright. It makes me fear the site might be in trouble to make such deals, that or such deals just bring in more success, who knows :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.