WWE Matches (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I love their outfits on this match and the way Maryse pins Kelly Kelly.

Code:
RAW Kelly vs Maryse 09 06 09

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BKGC4U5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPDSFZC3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6Y79BX4C
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AGXB1UB9

[URL="http://pix.undertow.club/viewer.php?file=87373515972633567710.jpg"][IMG]http://pix.undertow.club/images/87373515972633567710_thumb.png[/IMG][/URL]

Tr1sh's outfit... :F

Code:
Wrestlemania 22 Trish vs Mickie

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GTIW2MX7
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CFJYUKSP
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6OZGMIPD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5E7CLOFM

[URL="http://pix.undertow.club/viewer.php?file=39855594938110854266.jpg"][IMG]http://pix.undertow.club/images/39855594938110854266_thumb.png[/IMG][/URL]

catpurr69

Ryonani Teamster
Great outfits. Just the way I like them. :tastey:
Tr1sh's outfit is probably most to my liking. Pretty good performances and very hot girls.
Wonder why this isn't more popular here....

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Most people I've seen think that WWE is too scripted. I just don't like the commentaries. It ruins the experience.

catpurr69

Ryonani Teamster
Well... It's all more or less scripted. To me, the main question is quality of presentation. And it can't be said this isn't up to the level.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Code:
http://youtu.be/h0U0y7KJj6g

Found this nice little clip. I enjoy how after the crappy win, Beth and Nat put her in submission and make her scream into the mic. Might be enjoyable for you guys. I made a .gif image as well.

*Damnit, I thought the filesize limit was 2mb so I killed the quality. Good to know, cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I kinda went off wrestling personally a long time ago. I think I'd enjoy the female wrestling scene better in the WWE if they had more actual talent thrown in rather then just always tossing in big busty women. Not watched WWE in years and to be honest, I don't really intend to watch it anymore. :(

Some nice gifs though all the same despite my opinion. Quite impressive work!

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I watch it on and off nowadays. The diva's division was great during the days of Lita and Trish Stratus. But it got stale when the hairpuller types like Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, and now Kelly Kelly and Maryse of this age. I like Both Natalya and Beth for many reasons. Mainly that they're proof that a female wrestler can look attractive AND have competant ring skills at the same time.

Kelly Kelly's merely a glorified fetish model imo. Expect to see her on a Ring Divas DVD once the WWE's done with her.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I watch it on and off nowadays. The diva's division was great during the days of Lita and Trish Stratus. But it got stale when the hairpuller types like Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, and now Kelly Kelly and Maryse of this age. I like Both Natalya and Beth for many reasons. Mainly that they're proof that a female wrestler can look attractive AND have competant ring skills at the same time.

Kelly Kelly's merely a glorified fetish model imo. Expect to see her on a Ring Divas DVD once the WWE's done with her.

I think you're giving Kelly Kelly too much credit, heh heh. I feel like a good fetish model should have some sort of...I don't know, ability to connect with the viewer? Maybe have a scream that doesn't make me want to blow my brains out? I'm not going to say she's not a pretty girl (she has a lovely face), but you know it's a problem when your wrestling skills are so bad that they make you completely unattractive. And I have no standards, so that's saying something.

By the way, I like the term "hairpuller types". Two moves that always indicate an unskilled female worker: 1) Grabbing the hair and whipping the opponent across the ring 2)Standing on the hair and pulling on the arms. Tunes me right out.

Back to Kelly,I have to say that seeing her trapped in that submission hold is the best she's ever looked in my opinion. The screaming is still over the top and the fact that the woman who holds the top women's title in North America (to the general public) is crying like a six year old is...disappointing. I wouldn't even mind her lack of wrestling skills if she was able to evoke some sort of sympathy from the audience. Look at women wrestlers like Cheerleader Melissa, Mary Elizabeth Monroe or Rock C. None of these girls have the prototype WWE face or body necessarily, but when they get inside that ring something magical happens. Until Kelly Kelly learns to stop running the ropes like a wounded pigeon, she will never have any appeal.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
heh..... you're probably right. I've taken to watching a few of Kelly's Matches on youtube. There was another match in the suggestions box agains Natalya. Nat dominates Kelly for most of the match, but loses it due to a cheap roll up pin. And Kelly pulls this off alot. You know there's something wrong when your best trick in the ring is fucking roll up pin.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
I'm forever attached to the concept of "WWE Divas" to a fault (check out the other WWE thread on here for proof of this). Something snapped in my brain after watching this match Victoria Vs Trish Stratus Chicago Street Fight Women's Title Match - YouTube at age 15. Nevermind the fact that Stratus was a total bombshell in the most compellingly trashy way possible, the way she was repeatedly pummeled her after that debilitating defeat pretty much ensured my repeat viewership for the next decade (that is to say, ensured I'd download the titillating women's matches and avoid watching any of the actual programming. The actual WWE content is retarded and a waste of time that could be spent reading/exercising/doing anything else).

But yeah, Kelly Kelly is completely and utterly devoid of any panache. This most recent clip might have been the first time I felt anything toward her other than profound boredom. I didn't think WWE had the sack to pull anything like that anymore, but we had a good solid minute or two of an attractive female writhing in pain, crying and screaming. Props to snowballs for the .gifs.

I love to see Kelly lose and get humiliated, obviously, but there's no way I'd ever connect with her the way I did with Lita/Trish where their defeats felt like they had so much more at stake. My interest in Kelly Kelly is limited to the extent that she improbably defeats and embarrasses Beth/Nat. It's extremely fucking satisfying for me on a psychological level with this whole ryona thing to see these actual talented ladies bested by a fucking nonentity and then looking sad/exasperated in prolonged camera shots. The last time I fell deeply in lust with a Diva was Katie Lea, who didn't get the necessary push/airtime to be subject to any compelling ryona. Sure, she had plenty of losses, but they never gave her the proper build-up to make it seem like anything was at stake. I currently dig on Kaitlyn's massive fuckin body and love seeing her lose/squirm, but they seem to be giving her less and less airtime.

But like I said, I doubt I'll ever lose total interest in this shit. It's just too deeply ingrained at this point. I have a job and I've got a life and I'm enrolled in a professional school program, and I still can't seem to grow the fuck up and grow out of this fetish, haha.

Also, CrimsonRisk I've got to express admiration for your posts. I don't think our interests are too far off and I dig your devotion to the cause. Also, this Mary Elizabeth Monroe is a total peach and I'm going to investigate her.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I generally like to keep my ryona to fantasy (wrestling is acceptable as long as nobody's actually getting hurt but that's as far into reality as I want to go with it)

and yet, I'd probably make an exception for Mary Elizabeth Monroe there. I'd love to bearhug her... but then again she'd probably kick my shit in, too. She sure looks like she could. I'd be too scared for my well-being to do it, lol.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm forever attached to the concept of "WWE Divas" to a fault (check out the other WWE thread on here for proof of this). Something snapped in my brain after watching this match Victoria Vs Trish Stratus Chicago Street Fight Women's Title Match - YouTube at age 15. Nevermind the fact that Stratus was a total bombshell in the most compellingly trashy way possible, the way she was repeatedly pummeled her after that debilitating defeat pretty much ensured my repeat viewership for the next decade (that is to say, ensured I'd download the titillating women's matches and avoid watching any of the actual programming.

Oh man, this fucking match. I think so highly of both Victoria and Trish. Trish is the total package of beauty, athleticism, personality and (I talk about this too much) SHE COULD SELL. Damn, she could sell. I wish I'd seen her in more submissions during her day, but that Jazz STF was perfect for her. It's like Jazz, Trish and that hold were meant to be together.

The street fight was already a good match, but when you throw in the post-match beating it might be the best Divas segment ever. The only other segment that comes to mind is that time Trish was kidnapped and tied up to a chair backstage. That was the WWE just straight up acknowledging what a great victim she was. Back to that beating, it seemed like it was going to on forever and I could not take my eyes off of it. Listen to the crowd react to those big power moves. They're horrified! None of the Divas today could get a reaction like that (though I have hopes for Layla). Watching her get tortured in that submission hold is classic.

I currently dig on Kaitlyn's massive fuckin body and love seeing her lose/squirm, but they seem to be giving her less and less airtime.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Kaitlyn. She has a long way to go in the ring, but I feel like she has the X-factor, you know?

Also, CrimsonRisk I've got to express admiration for your posts. I don't think our interests are too far off and I dig your devotion to the cause. Also, this Mary Elizabeth Monroe is a total peach and I'm going to investigate her.

She has a bunch of matches you can find on youtube, but the quality isn't great and I think the ryona value is that high. She's done some matches for Magnificent Ladies Wrestling, but again, I'm not sure about the ryona content. I've spent a lot of time looking through Wrestlin Wally's galleries to decide whether I should purchase one or not but I haven't gone for it yet. Mary Elizabeth is cute as hell.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
I just wish MLW had a better camera set-up...I've been digging around WW myself and I'm digging what I see.

IMG_1489.jpg IMG_0286.jpg

The street fight was already a good match, but when you throw in the post-match beating it might be the best Divas segment ever. The only other segment that comes to mind is that time Trish was kidnapped and tied up to a chair backstage. That was the WWE just straight up acknowledging what a great victim she was. Back to that beating, it seemed like it was going to on forever and I could not take my eyes off of it. Listen to the crowd react to those big power moves. They're horrified! None of the Divas today could get a reaction like that (though I have hopes for Layla). Watching her get tortured in that submission hold is classic.

Other favorites...I loved when Mickie was repeatedly defeating her week after week for awhile there.

Mickie James vs Trish Stratus 6/26/2006 - YouTube and then after all that she still has to endure the taunting by Melina.
Women's Champion: Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus (WrestleMania 22) Part 2 - YouTube the way it all just totally ends for her when she gets the boot to the face and is out cold.
Victoria(WC) vs Lita for Womens Chamionship at Backlash - YouTube love the 30 seconds or so here where Lita is just being bent to a breaking point.
2003 Armageddon battle of the sexes Lita and Trish vs Chris Jericho and Christian 1/2 - YouTube possibly almost as formative as the trish/victoria segment for me. She's so cute and helpless when stripped of her tanktop!

bluemouse

Potential Patron
I'm so gay for Kelly Kelly.

Your not rocking anyone's world by saying that she's a terrible worker. She is. She's a fitness model like all the rest of them, one with no real crossover into pro wrestling.

As for crimsonrisk's assertion about the hairpuller types thing, I agree about the WWE "Diva" signiture hair throwing, but I will always love the hair standing spot. Having long and pullable hair helps one appreciate this a little, I think, and the heelishness of it.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster

Interesting y9ou say that, since Lacey Von Erich's already gone that route... so there is a precedent for it lol

As for crimsonrisk's assertion about the hairpuller types thing, I agree about the WWE "Diva" signiture hair throwing, but I will always love the hair standing spot. Having long and pullable hair helps one appreciate this a little, I think, and the heelishness of it.

Ugh. That spot is not for me. Nothing says "I don't know how to work" more loudly and clearly than that, to me.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Did anyone see this AJ v. Tamina match from Superstars last week?

It's short and you might find it a little boring because the majority of it is AJ getting put in chinlocks. Then again, if you're like me you're probably thinking "Hey WWE bookers, get out of my head!" I love repeated submission attempts. They feel more real too because if one girl is bigger and stronger why wouldn't she just hold the other girl down the whole time. AJ wins by the way, but that's okay because she's awesome.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
AJ's cute and all but I hope she doesn't end up ousting Kaitlyn (to whom my heart currently belongs). It boggles my mind how some girls seem to stick around forever (Kelly, McCool(gone, finally)) but a few that I fall head over heels for (Katarina Waters, Serena Deeb) are either used poorly or just immediately booted. I'm forever pulling for Katie Lea to inexplicably show up on the fetish circuit, but it'll never happen.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Notice that the two girls who stuck around are both blonde bimbo types and the two who got canned are clearly not. That's the WWE personnel department at work.

I like Kaitlyn too, but you can't compare her and AJ because AJ has had years of experience on the independent wrestling circuit. I hope that management doesn't view them as competing for a spot on the roster because I don't think that's fair to Kaitlyn. Both girls have different things to offer and if they were smart they'd let Kaitlyn have a little more time down in developmental to work on some things. They've put her in a tough position just because she won the Diva search while AJ has been allowed to grow at her own pace.

And yes, Katie Lea would be a great fetish performer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.