WWE Matches (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I'm gonna say it right now: I would love so much to pound AJ (and not in the ryona sense) and I will fight any of you for her.

To the death if necessary

yours

bring it

bluemouse

Potential Patron
Wow, Paris' sleeve is ugly.
It seems like all of the best indie girl who make it to the big feds don't last long. I attribute this to incompetent management. WWE is slimy, but it's worked for them, whereas TNA is probably the most mismanaged good ol' boys club in the world. Some girls have stuck around, but I mean when your female roster has seen Cheerleader Melissa, Ayako Hamada, Nikki Roxx, Daizee Haze, Angel Williams, ODB, Sarah Stock, Amazing/Awesome Kong, Nikita, Serena Deeb, Sara Del Rey, Allison Danger... and currently "Brooke Adams" holds a title, and most of them are gone. And they've hung on to Lexi/Ashley Lane and Talia and Lacey Von Erich like crazy. It seems to me like maybe they could've kept their t 'n' a around and also had a bit more legitimate women's division to back it up.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Ashley Lane actually grew on me. She plays an annoying heel really well and not in that "God, I want to change the channel when she's on" way, but in that "I want to see her get her butt kicked" way. You're right about Talia though. She's cute, but she wrestles like such a bimbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.