Wrestling 3D Art (1 Viewer)

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
I don't have a lot of this stuff made yet, though I'm thinking of creating a larger "Royal Rumble" style situation and releasing it as a mid-sized series. The interest from my watchers hasn't really been there, but I haven't done a great job of selling it to new audiences either.

So let me know what you think, and if you want to see more. :)

www.kirstin55.deviantart.com
Oops2.jpg
Oops!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
Those are pretty good. I especially like the torture rack one obviously. Jade and I have different tastes, because I prefer them how they are, although I do like two piece attires more than the one pieces.

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
I'm glad you think they're worth looking at! I definitely prefer them clothed as well, haha, naked women don't do a lot for me, but a cute outfit is something I can appreciate. :)

I did two more with a slightly different feel to them. Trying out a few different styles. ^^

I did the posing "freehand" so to speak in these, with no presets used. I've been trying to make the expressions a bit more... expressive too, since that's usually a big draw for ME to a picture, so I want to make sure I'm giving the same back. :)
Wrestle1.jpg
FigureFour.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
I like your style a lot. I agree with the clothing. I feel it helps a lot with the presentation. The poses and facial expressions are really good. They're realistic looking which I like. I wouldn't mind seeing the girl in the blue and the one in the red on the receiving end.

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
Awesome, thanks! I really like the outfits you put together. This girl in the yellow is my new favorite. :p

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
Haha. I'm just glad to hear you HAVE a favourite! ^^

Most of these models are based off people I've met throughout my time creating 3D art. They graciously loaned their appearances and (fantasy) personalities to the characters, so its been a lot of fun working with that. :)

I still have a few more characters to add to the wrestling scenario though. And a few more outfits for them to wear. :)

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
Haha. I'm just glad to hear you HAVE a favourite! ^^

Most of these models are based off people I've met throughout my time creating 3D art. They graciously loaned their appearances and (fantasy) personalities to the characters, so its been a lot of fun working with that. :)

I still have a few more characters to add to the wrestling scenario though. And a few more outfits for them to wear. :)
I can't wait to see more. You have at least one fan here. ;)

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
And another one, because I've been in a mood, haha!

Battered. It was the only word I could come up with for my state of being right now. My ribs hurt, my mind is swimming, and my eyes just can't seem to focus! The shouts and reverberations of the other women continuing to fight is all that's grounding me to the ring. One too many blows to the head, I guess! Shakily, I move though. Standing still just made you a target in a match like this, and targets didn't last long when they got to my stage of wear and tear...

I see Gemma in the corner. She's hung up on the ropes, and I know she's as bad off as I am... maybe I can get my second wind from her. A quick toss out and I'm sure I'll feel better! I just need to... move...

My legs carry me groggily, but before I reach her I feel a pair of hands clamp down on me. The gasp that escapes me doesn't even sound like my own, but it is, and the laugh that follows is Eva's.

"Pack your bags yet?"

She's behind me. One of her hands closes around my already warmed up pussy from behind, and even in my daze I can feel the blush in my cheeks as her fingers grind through my leotard to get a better grip on my body. I'm already wet, and I bet she can feel it. But if she'd wanted me to answer her question, she doesn't make it easy! Almost immediately I feel my feet leave the mat, my hair pulling back from me as air rushes past my face!

The hand so untenderly gripping between my thighs gives her most of the leverage she needs to get me moving, and momentum does the rest. I briefly feel a second hand on my side, guiding me towards the edge of the ring. I manage a weak, defiant cry of surprise, but it probably only amuses her all the more as she finishes me off in more ways than one. The spasming gush of into my leotard becomes my whole world in that brief second, a final humiliation for an already humiliating situation!

I'm hurled over the top rope, landing on the matting outside with a loud croak as the air rushes from my lungs. My body bounces, then splays out, my unfocused eyes staring up at the ceiling overhead.

"Later, loser!" She waves me off and turns her back to the ropes, eyes returning to the match still waiting to crown its champion...

RumbleTemplate1-3.jpg

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
This wasn't what was supposed to happen!

I can feel her weight on my back, the uncertainty in my own mind magnifying the oppressive sensations of her body bearing down on my own. I swear I can hear her heartbeat. Or is that just my own? It crashes in my ears like the surf breaking on the shoreline, but there's no soothing ebb here, just the cacophony of my body reacting to the situation it was in!

Her arm cinches tighter around my throat, and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop the raspy "HRRRRRAAK! that ripples from deep within my pinched-closed airway. She had me dead to rights!

My eyes roll, and my hand reaches out for the ropes. They were way too far, but I had to try; it doesn't work of course, and her arm only tightens further. My vision was fading, starbursts in the periphery warning me that I was out of air... as though the pain in my lungs weren't more than enough to tell me that! I'm frantic, but helpless. It's an infuriating cocktail of emotions, and I can feel the already musky crotch of my leotard grow a little damper. A little warmer. It's all I can feel though; I can't even feel the mat beneath my own trembling fingertips now.

I barely feel it when my head finally flops forward either, hitting the mat with an exaggerated thud that draws a short laugh from my opponent. It's that laugh that ushers me into darkness, and not even the sound of the bell ringing out and marking the end of the match can rouse me from it.

Beaten. Fuck. Not again...

Chokeout_0.jpg

This was the prize image for my 50,000th page view on Deviantart. I hope you guys enjoy it. ^^

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
Hi guys!

I made my first for-sale image set!! I thought some people here might be interested, as the series of 11 images (spread over 7 pages) ends in a brutal neck snap and casual disposal of one of the two fighters. Unlike my other wrestling pictures, this one is to the death!
facebook-smiley.png

jollypops_vs__roberta__special_edition__by_jollypops-dbiejy1.jpg

The set can be ordered via. Paypal -or- through the DA points system at either of these links!

JollyPops Vs. Roberta: Special Edition!

or

JollyPops Vs. Roberta: Standard Edition

There're two versions available at $3 & $5 respectively. Please take a look at the descriptions on DA for more info.

Hopefully this set interests some of you! ^^

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
Haven't put anything in here in awhile, but I've made a bunch!

rematch_by_jollypops_ddcc66b-pre.jpg

self_respect_by_jollypops_ddg3pzb-pre.jpg

the_jollydrop__by_jollypops_dd827o8-pre.jpg

the_woman_from_u_n_c_l_e_by_jollypops_dd1ynz1-pre.jpg

Got a bunch more if anyone's actually interested! They're all available in full resolution with little story bits on my DA. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.