With a full clothing mod, rip off the bottom or top. (1 Viewer)

wands

Potential Patron
I stumbled across a happy little glitch I have not heard explained before so bare with me.

I am using Loader.v5.36 with animtoolsV10 to give you a start point.

I was messing around with the four Skinny Stomach.swf variants and came across with a goofy effect.

For example a whole outfit like MadokaKaname_outfit.swf... Love the whole thing but breast expansion does not work so after loading the outfit I loaded the light Skinny Stomach.swf to see what would happen? (some traits carry from one load to the next) Nothing...I went back to the main and just started clicking the left arrows at each "none" category and low and behold the top ripped of, AND the breast control worked! LMAO

I have tried it with both pants and top on many outfits and proof of concept is in being able to repeat your accidental discovery! Works 9 out of 10!

Load the outfit you want her in, then load the same Skinny Stomach.swf for her tone, then go the far left (first screen) and scroll down to the top (shirt) or bottom (pants) icon, !!! click ONLY the left arrow as if to remove!!! (even though it already says none) And off it comes! LMAO

Some full outfits are fantastic until you add the dynamic of animtools then it can look kind of stupid fully clothed, so now you can rip it off!!! Let me know if it works for you, or if you need more help?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
from what i can tell, you are loading mods that have multiple modtypes such as costumetop and costumebottoms, and then using the in-game menus to remove a specific modtype by selecting "none". (or i should say, by selecting anything else)

the behavior i am describing is a typical vanilla feature that clears the menu's corresponding modtype.

if this is not the case, i am not sure what it is.

wands

Potential Patron
The solid outfit cannot be altered in anyway standalone that I found. But add the skinny stomach.swf second and then it overlays the existing code, gives you the ability to separate "top & bottom" as though it was written that way even though it was not! LOL The "skinny" overrides the last load and takes over, I have mixed and matched full dynamic mods from hair to outfit or back again using the same method, Some traits remain pre-load, some get f-ed up and blended into the next, some get overwritten! This makes it so you can have the nice dress BJ you want and then rip off the dress in ATv10 and take her doggy style! Not fully clothed dry humping per say! LMAO

sby

Content Creator
Coder
this would work depending on if the author had specified overwrite=1 as an option for the mod.

i used to do what you described to an extend before, but now i use moreclothing to do mixing and matching of mods ;D
- however, my methods are certainly not vanilla

wands

Potential Patron
9 out of 10 DO. I just found a lack of diversity from say extras (collars, earrings, hats), tops, bottoms, hose, footwear. not to mention face features. The sad fact, it is always the same face not matter how you paper doll it. But some REALLY creative people that have art skills have done great work that is simply static, single load like it or leave it. This can help mix and match. I have been working my ass off to top scull hammer in position files but he caught on ahead of the curve so I want to help here! LOL I'll post position files when they are good enough to bother with.

EDIT:
Best way to tell this. I like Jessica Albert Outfit.swf The GIANT dress is of no use in any other position. Load, (Jessica Albert Outfit.swf 1st), (Skinny Stomach (Light).swf 2nd), go to the far left tab click it, (Her) menu in center screen, scroll down to the pants icon, click the left arrow at the word none. her dress below the waist disappears and now use you ATP menu on her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.