Which ryona do you like seeing best? Images or videos? (1 Viewer)

Which ryona do you like seeing best? Images or videos?

• Images

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Videos

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter
An image is worth a thousand words.
BLrtc4T.jpg

A video is worth ten thousand still images.

Personally, I prefer seeing ryona in action. Especially in slow motion. E.g. Chun Li getting hit by Ryu's hadouken in SF2, Claire getting eaten by a group of zombies in RE2, etc.

Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
For me, I prefer videos over images, but really it's only because of my shitty tastes towards ryona as a whole.

Images can work better for me depending on how more sensual/sexual it is rather than the ryona situation involved. If it shows more skin, has nudity, or put in a position/pose which shows off their body in a certain way, then it can be easier for me to get into. Because of this stupid mentality, I would say the majority of most ryona material out there becomes lost upon me, so I miss out on what most people appreciate or would find entertaining in general.

Videos are easier for me to get into than images, but much like images, it still has to follow the same rules more or less as above. Seeing the stuff in motion can be more amusing and easier to get into than seeing a picture of it for me and I think that is mainly due to my major lack of imagination that I can take from a single picture. Honestly, I think I'm more towards the sensual/sexual nature and aspect in possible ryona material than the... well, ryona nature of ryona. Most of the time, it's not what is happening to the victim, how they get defeated, or the end result, but rather if there is titillation involved that I find appealing. Call me a phony for having somewhat of a semi-fake interest in ryona because that's kind of how I see myself on the interest.

Baryon

Potential Patron
you can always extract a frame or two from a video to make an image.
you cant make a video out of a picture.
video is obviously the superior choice.

D

Deleted member 31

Overall I'd say video, but images (especially art) can be way better looking than in game character models.

You won't find any single still or frame in a video as detailed and sexy as this picture for example. IMO

battle_maiden_arcadia__1_by_keunglee-d67i1bp.png

neosushi

Casual Client
It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Videos can tell a story while images leave you asking a lot of questions. You don't get a story with the image, which allows your imagination to fill in the blanks. How did it get to that point? How will the fight end?

For example, in the above image, I might ask things like "Was the clown dominating the entire fight? Was it a dirty surprise attack? Will she even win? Will she take off her mask after the fight? Is the fight even close to ending?" It allows me to fill in the blanks and wonder what happened.

Videos however can tell a complete story and often times that's exactly what I want

edgarmacaroni

Potential Patron
I've always been more akin to video, myself, since I like seeing the whole process. I like seeing the process of the victim slowly lose her strength and finally collapse, much more exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.