Where can i find a list of Packs? (1 Viewer)

--Mex--

Potential Patron
I have spent almost 12 hours searching for packs to use with my loader buuuuut all the links i have found for any packs are either missing or no longer available.... :(. Would someone be so kind as to compile a list? or even just a single pack thats decent. Thanks, Mex

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Take a tour on Getting Started with SDT | Undertow

Most of modders post each mod on their own threads. Some of them also post .zip or .rar files with a lot of their own work.

You can download THE archive Import archive + cleaned archive + SWF archive + lists (RAR format) | Undertow. This is a .rar file with a lot of characters.
You can find hair and outfit in Imports | Undertow, background in Backgrounds | Undertow, dialogue in Dialogue | Undertow

In the Loader section : Loader | Undertow you can find a lot of thing (mods with complete new features to use with the Loader, other outfit mods, ...)

stuntcock

Content Creator
the links i have found for any packs are either missing or no longer available
Please point out the broken links.

sby's Loader Pack has a modest collection of additional clothing and positions, chosen for compatibility rather than specificity. It's intended as a baseline for acquiring additional mods and customizing your gameplay experience.

krizalid's compilation includes a huge amount of highly-specific custom content (with hairstyles, costumes, and backgrounds chosen for each girl). It imposes a considerable performance impact on the game because of the enormous amount of content loaded during startup.

weewillie's bundle provides everything that you need to run his heavily-interactive Dialogue scenarios. It isn't intended as a general-purpose bundle, but you could disable the Dialogue and attempt to use the assets in more "casual" gameplay scenarios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.