1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can i find a list of Packs?

Discussion in 'Help' started by --Mex--, Dec 14, 2015.

1. --Mex--

--Mex-- Potential Patron

I have spent almost 12 hours searching for packs to use with my loader buuuuut all the links i have found for any packs are either missing or no longer available.... :(. Would someone be so kind as to compile a list? or even just a single pack thats decent. Thanks, Mex

2. Huitznahua

Huitznahua Casual Client Content Creator

Can you describe what do you call "pack" ?

3. --Mex--

--Mex-- Potential Patron

Like extra content

4. Huitznahua

Huitznahua Casual Client Content Creator

Take a tour on Getting Started with SDT | Undertow

Most of modders post each mod on their own threads. Some of them also post .zip or .rar files with a lot of their own work.

You can download THE archive Import archive + cleaned archive + SWF archive + lists (RAR format) | Undertow. This is a .rar file with a lot of characters.
    You can find hair and outfit in Imports | Undertow, background in Backgrounds | Undertow, dialogue in Dialogue | Undertow

In the Loader section : Loader | Undertow you can find a lot of thing (mods with complete new features to use with the Loader, other outfit mods, ...)

5. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Please point out the broken links.

sby's Loader Pack has a modest collection of additional clothing and positions, chosen for compatibility rather than specificity. It's intended as a baseline for acquiring additional mods and customizing your gameplay experience.

krizalid's compilation includes a huge amount of highly-specific custom content (with hairstyles, costumes, and backgrounds chosen for each girl). It imposes a considerable performance impact on the game because of the enormous amount of content loaded during startup.

weewillie's bundle provides everything that you need to run his heavily-interactive Dialogue scenarios. It isn't intended as a general-purpose bundle, but you could disable the Dialogue and attempt to use the assets in more "casual" gameplay scenarios.

NoctSoul, --Mex-- and sby like this.
  6. --Mex--

--Mex-- Potential Patron

Thanks a bunch! This has a been a big help