When did you realize you were interested in ryona? (1 Viewer)

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Totally forgot about this scene until I rewatched this movie a bit ago. This was extremely formitive.

Must have been 7 or 8 when I first saw this movie and definitely felt something, especially the way they wrap their skirts up revealing their panties, then the way they claw eachother and roll on the ground. Such a hot scene it's not even funny. Definitely recommend tracking down a 1080p version of this movie as it's glorious (the movie is really good too. was impossible to tell what was going on back in the VHS days since half of it takes place at night, definitely benefits from modern picture quality)

Deleted member 461077

Potential Patron
I was watching an all ultras in street fighter iv, i was like 5 at the time. Then it turned me on seeing girl on girl action and seeing a girl getting defeated such as cammy and chun li. Since I was into girl vs girl, I found out games such as Rumble Roses XX, Tekken and DOA. Then, I discovered moves that were good for ryona such as piledriver and muscle buster.

Wagles

Avid Affiliate
Playing Final Fight 2 and hearing Maki get hit/KOed and then seeing the Continue/Game Over screen of her tied up and about to drown did it for me.

Other games included Street Fighter 2, the Resident Evil series, and a ton of beat-em-up games where they could get grabbed and beat up. I ended up discovering the Ryona term sometime when YouTube first came out and then went down the rabbit hole of looking for more games that catered to it and delved further into other outcomes of a heroine getting defeated.

As a disclaimer, I don't condone this or wish it on anyone, but it has continued to be my degenerate fantasy for most of my life.

Exploited Kiri

Swell Supporter
Safe to say here that many of us had tendencies for ryona long before it had a name...or at least before we were aware it was a thing.

I grew up watching the original Lynda Carter version of Wonder Woman. I knew that that costume interested me in all the right ways. Watching her chained or restrained in some episodes, even then I wanted to see more. I knew I wanted to see peril in those episodes. Years later, you log in online, and find how many others had these very thoughts.

evavia

2D Artist
3D Artist
Animator
Modder
Designer
Writer
Author
Videographer
Streamer
Editor
Teacher
Composer
Long before the term even existed. Go back to 1984. I was 13. Got a resellers permit to sell anime merch at comic cons, traded anime bootlegs under the table, pirated the imports I'd sell at retail, made non-stop video montage mixes to have running at the table, (great having two VCRs back then, one with a flying erase head for clean record deck punch-in edit recording), started making a personal editing art form out of montage-type video editing which would become the basis for the original ryona as creation from pre-existing sources & resources. Eventually did elevate a lot of it into a literal art form of live-mixing fast-cut [ryona] montage as projection art at fetish club events in the mid 90's. Called it Psychlotronic Projection back then, (a homonym of cyclotron, fashioned from Burroughs special use of the term, but spelled as a portmanteau to encompass Psyche & Psycho). The Psychlotron

demon99

Potential Patron
Street Fighter 2 on my game boy. would play that and love to see Chun Li get beaten up, continued further with both her and Cammy. I would've been 11-12? maybe?

NinjaJr12345

Potential Patron
A combination of watching Justice League Cartoons and playing Diablo 2, because the moans when Wonder Woman and Sorceress take damage are so hot

nigrominem

Potential Patron
My grandpa was looking up some pictures of an Akita dog but didnt remember the name correctly so he was just guessing the name on google images until he tried "Aika", he didn't even realize what he had just pressed "enter" to but to me, seeing so many panties and knocked out women rewired something in me not gonna lie, and I was like 10... (If you don't know what Aika is do you even know Ryona??)

So yeah, I discovered Ryona by complete accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.