What kinds of mods would you like more of? (1 Viewer)

Horseshit

Potential Patron
No more hairs please, there are literally 12 million hairstyles out there. Some love for Thicker Ass and legs please, in terms of clothing / lingerie. Also more body mods. A longer tongue. Idk, just something different...

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
No more hairs please, there are literally 12 million hairstyles out there. Some love for Thicker Ass and legs please, in terms of clothing / lingerie. Also more body mods. A longer tongue. Idk, just something different...
Static hair mods are the first mods that most modders begin with, so I want more of them, because more hair mods = more SDT modders.

If you want to see "something different", you're very welcome to become a modder, there's many tutorials made by seasoned modders to help you to become one, and if you have questions, they will be answered.

If you don't want to use hair mods, it's easy, don't download them! No one will hold this against you.
Telling us what we shouldn't do is not the same...

Horseshit

Potential Patron
Static hair mods are the first mods that most modders begin with, so I want more of them, because more hair mods = more SDT modders.

If you want to see "something different", you're very welcome to become a modder, there's many tutorials made by seasoned modders to help you to become one, and if you have questions, they will be answered.

If you don't want to use hair mods, it's easy, don't download them! No one will hold this against you.
Telling us what we shouldn't do is not the same...

Hold your horses dude, none of that was insulting by any means. Simple question, simple answer. I don't get the madness here lol

schach

Potential Patron
Whale tail thong. The high rise thong already exists, but is very unrealistic. Something more realistic would be a thong that is riding slightly higher than the normal thong, and jeans that were riding slightly lower.

Ellabunny

Content Creator
It might sound impossible (at least to me it does), but you should make a puking/vomiting/throwing up mod where we can make her throw up with the press of a button or if we push it too deep into her throat, too many times. the puke could be yellow or green, or maybe even rgb? This sounds really hard though.

bluefag

Potential Patron
Ellabunny Ellabunny There's a puke function in the breastexpansionplus mod. You can set the settings to ignore all the breast and belly expansions features and only keep the puke function, which you can assign a hotkey to.

OverWorld

Potential Patron
Ideally more mods that fit the Thicker ass n legs mod ( even the mb body type and thicker ass n legs combo) but otherwise im really down for more bdsm/bondage mods. Maybe some slightly transparent latex or anything restraining wise.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
More robust morphs have been severely lacking for ages even the most popular one thicker ass barely has any costume support. And I struggled to make variations of my mods to support it simply because there wasn't a template around.

Hopefully all this stuff starts coming together soon

An00bus

Potential Patron
Physical Body mods are always interesting. We don't yet have too much monster-girl stuff and I know there are some choice characters that people would really like to see.

(Sorry if this is too specific but) when it comes to clothes, I'd like to see more beach/pool related clothes. From normal stuff like flip flops & sun hats, to the more risque like sling-kinis & lifeguard gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.