What is the loader and how do I use it ? (1 Viewer)

mike

Casual Client
There are already a few loader tutorials but I believe this one is complementary and somewhat useful.

If you came here, you probably feel like this right now about the loader.

0c5dddd317b32212139c0123518c0a5b.gif

"First thing first, go plough yourself Mike. Also, what on the crotch is the loader ?"

The loader is basically the SDT game but with more functionalities. It's been developed by the one and only ModGuy. By the end of this tutorial you might start worshipping him...you've been warned.

"I hate you and your mods, Dante is love, Dante is life. Why should I use the loader ?"

I'll throw a few reasons:
[list type=decimal]
[*]The loader can load vanilla mods AND loader mods
[*]The loader allows for custom positions thanks to sby
[*]The loader allows for complex dialogues thanks to Pim_gd
[*]The loader allows you to auto load mods on start
[*]Him costume mods can only be developed and used with the loader
[*]Loader costume mods allow handjob support
[*]Loader costume mods allow hands on back support
[*]For more experienced users, you can customize a lot of stuff like cum color
[*]A lot more stuff
[/list]

"You're just an attention whore trying to lure me into using your mods...but how do I install the thing ?"

Just follow those three steps

Step 1
zQu8EAi.jpg

Step 2
TYL1xQ3.jpg

Step 3
hpbSA5G.jpg

Once the .zip is downloaded, extract it wherever you want. That's it.

"I'll kill myself before giving you karma points. Anyway, it's installed huge spiteful dong, now what ?"
Simply click on the file called "loader.swf". The modified SDT will show up.

IhQDcXw.jpg

The look is the same as vanilla, all your usual tabs and options are still there in the same place and are used the same way. You can load hairs, mods, backgrounds as usual.

If the counters at the top annoy you, replace the mod.txt under "Loader.v5.40.ModGuy\Mods\$INIT$" with this one : View attachment Mods.txt

The main differences with vanilla are a new tab and a new button

The reset button allows you to reset all mods and customizations (eye color, lips, clothes, whatever). Useful to change the setup without restarting the game.

The loader tab will give you access to other stuff like rgb sliders for mods that allow it.

All done ? Now fly you fools.
tumblr_inline_mqmwvkiQ4O1qlv4f0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the going from loader.swf to that standalone flash player window might catch some people off.

mike

Casual Client
sby said:
the going from loader.swf to that standalone flash player window might catch some people off.

Hmm, possibly, I almost forgot there was another way...through web brower is that correct ?

O

omgitsme

i downloaded flash player and shockwave player but I'm still unable to open the loader. any help guys?

H

Half_Eaten_Bagel

In the Loader file Keys, Loader, SDT, and showKey all open on Internet Explorer, which can't open Loader for some reason. Is there a way I can change it to adobe Flash like you have in the examples? (Yes, the latest version of flash is downloaded on my chrome browser.)

Shawn726

Potential Patron
Half_Eaten_Bagel said:
In the Loader file Keys, Loader, SDT, and showKey all open on Internet Explorer, which can't open Loader for some reason. Is there a way I can change it to adobe Flash like you have in the examples? (Yes, the latest version of flash is downloaded on my chrome browser.)
Yeah i would also like that! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.