What... I am a Neamhain Zako??!! (1 Viewer)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
This is what happens when someone gift's you Gmod and you see some of the awesome Vindictus models and have too much time on your hands... O.o

-------

Darkness, What had I just been doing, suddenly the world was black and now I'm engulfed in darkness, drifting...

Neam Conscript 00001.jpg

Suddenly an explosion of light seared into head and the world spun.

Neam Conscript 00002.jpg

Smoke filled the air, gravity returned and I felt heavy, I coughed as the acrid smoke filled my lungs and distantly heard the coughing of many others as well. I was not alone.

Neam Conscript 00003.jpg

The smoke gradually cleared and I was able to breathe again, I started to make out shapes in front of me.

Neam Conscript 00004.jpg

What appeared in font of me initially did not make any sense, it was a jumble of black and steel...

Neam Conscript 00005.jpg

The smoke finally cleared and I could breath deeply, I tried to move but my whole body was frozen in place stiff as stone. There was something yellow in front of my eye, it appeared to be a strand of blond hair, but I distantly recalled I had brown hair before... but the memory was fleeting and soon vanished. Who was I, Where was I?

With much effort I managed to make my eyes move slightly to the right, they drifted slowly over as if they were in a jar of molasses.

Neam Conscript 00006.jpg

A long line of what appeared to be golden haired women dressed in a black skintight suits stretched outwards from infront of me. All the women had these large steel mechanical wing like devices attached to their backs. They stood on a mirror like surface that perfectly reflected their images from below.

What was this, did they actually think they could fly with those monstrosities?

I switched directions and looked to my left.

Neam Conscript 00007.jpg

More golden haired woman, even one beside me... wait a second...

Slowly I glanced downwards, maybe I could see my face in the reflective floor?

Neam Conscript 00008.jpg

No good my vision was completely obscured by 2 large mounds of what I assumed was my own flesh. Golden hair fell down from my head and rested on my shoulders. I was wearing the same black material that the others were with a large gap at the front exposing my chest. Wait, did that mean I also had those wing like monstrosities on my back as well???

I tried to move to feel it or do something but my body would not obey and all that came out was a small feminine sounding gasp of air from my lungs.

"Welcome my prospective soldiers!" boomed a loud sultry voice from in front of me.

I glanced down at the reflection of a dusky haired woman in front of me.

Neam Conscript 00009.jpg

"I Bridget have reforged your souls so that you may serve me! Be grateful that I have deigned to raise you from the dead and put you to purpose. You have been forged In the image of a long defeated goddess that I found particularly pleasing, Neamhain..."

Neam Conscript 00011.jpg

"Now before you can join the rest of my Army we first need to do a little quality control, you see sometimes you lot come out defective! There is always a few in each batch. You three! Go and check them for defects!" Bridget commanded.

Neam Conscript 00012.jpg

"Yes my Goddess!" shouted three young sounding feminine voices as the sound of glass on glass rang though the air as they hurried to their assigned duty.

Neam Conscript 00013.jpg

What was a quality control check and what happened if you were defective?

Shouts of "CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 001.... PASS", "CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 002.... PASS" rang out.

I slowly glanced over and saw them moving up the row from the right side of me.

Neam Conscript 00014.jpg

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 007.... PASS"

Neam Conscript 00015.jpg

It appeared they were giving out headgear similar to what they were wearing each time they "passed" someone.

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0010.... PASS"

Neam Conscript 00016.jpg

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0013.... WING FAILURE, FAIL"

One of the female conscripts infront of me had her wings stick out at an odd angle when the one inspecting her probed them.

Neam Conscript 00017.jpg

"TERMINATING" Called a similar young but bored sounding voice from above, almost like they had done this many times over.

Suddenly a large lance like object shot down though the sky and pierced the female conscript fully though her chest, black liquid sprayed out to the floor.

Neam Conscript 00018.jpg

The conscript screamed in her youthful voice in obvious agony as she collapsed downwards toward the floor.

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0014.... PASS"

I glanced upward to where the spear or lance had come from, above us hovered several other identical females with similar lances, all apparently waiting to strike should someone fail.

Neam Conscript 00019.jpg

I shuddered... it was soon to be my turn... please I don't want to die like that!

I looked at the young Neamhain conscript as she collapsed towards the ground.

Oddly sparks were emanating from her body...

Neam Conscript 00020.jpg

Then she faded away and vanished, her screams becoming a distant echo before vanishing completely. Nothing remained of her except a few floating motes of light... which also quickly faded.

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0015.... PASS"

Neam Conscript 00021.jpg

Suddenly one of the inspector Neamhain's stood in front of me.

"I am unlocking your wings and body, you will feel a slight weight increase. Stand at attention if you wish to continue to exist." she said softly as she started to prod at me wings.

Neam Conscript 00022.jpg

Suddenly it felt like someone put a backpack of 100 Kg on my person, my body threatened to sag under the weight. It was all I could do to remain upright under the enormous strain.

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0016.... PASS" shouted the inspector neamhain from the first row.

The one next to me however frowned critically at my shoulder beyond me. I strained with all my might against the weight trying to hold steady.

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0017..." she shouted suddenly. The airborne Neamhain hovered above menacingly.

Neam Conscript 00023.jpg

"PASS"

The words sounded like I had just been told I won the grand prize in the lottery... Wait what was a lottery?" I breathed a sigh of relief regardless and realized I had been holding my breath as well.

"Enabling wing anti grav system, here is your headgear." she said in her youthful sounding but emotionless voice.

The weight on my back fell away and I felt suddenly very light. Like a little step up and I would be able to float off the floor.

Neam Conscript 00025.jpg

My view was obstructed momentarily as the inspector Neamhain placed the headgear that she brought out into my head, she did so with an efficiency of motion from someone well used to doing something thousands of times.

She brushed my hair aside and with a snap and tug my headgear was on and she moved on to the next conscript.

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0018.... PASS" came another young but bored voice from behind me.

Neam Conscript 00026.jpg

The metal visor surprisingly did not obscure my vision all that much.

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0020.... PASS" Came the inspectors voice from beside me, I guess my neighbor had passed as well. Good for them, the less lances falling from the sky and screams of pain the better.

Neam Conscript 00027.jpg

Time passed... as the "quality checks" continued it seemed like everyone else would pass when suddenly I heard a grunting sound as if someone was struggling to keep a heavy weight aloft.

The inspector Neamhain in my row shouted... "CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0028.... LOAD FAILURE, FAIL"

The weight of the wings must have been too much for her, I sympathized but I had a feeling they would not be so pleasant...

Sure enough...

"TERMINATING" Called another bored sounding young feminine voice.

Unable to help myself I glanced over...

Neam Conscript 00028.jpg

Another lance had shot out of the sky and black ichor sprayed out from where it had pierced the young neamhain.

She shreaked in terror and pain for a few agonizing moments, and then her voice faded away as she vanished from existence. A few light motes that hung on for a mere moment longer was all that was left again.

Neam Conscript 00029.jpg

"CHECKING CONSCRIPT BETA GAMMA 0032.... PASS"

And with that the quality check was complete, the three inspectors returned to Bridget and reported the results.

Neam Conscript 00030.jpg

"Only 2 defects? This was a decent batch, well that's going to make your jobs tougher now isn't it?" Replied Bridget to their reports. "Now return to your posts while I address these forgelings"

Neam Conscript 00031.jpg

After they had returned to their posts Bridget started her address in a loud booming voice.

"OK you lot, you have all past the initial inspection but now starts the hard part for you all. You see we desire quality here and it just would not do to take all 30 remaining of you. No I think we should cut your number down to at least around 24."

"You will all be divided up by the sergeants here and taken out for training and evaluation. From each group the individual who makes the most or biggest mistake in training will be eliminated. So train like your lives depend on it, because they do."

Neam Conscript 00032.jpg

"Ill see you all that remain once you are done."

She laughed and with that lept into the air and flew away with the flapping of her mechanical wings.

Neam Conscript 00033.jpg

The Neamhain sergeants formed up infront of us and started diving us into groups of 5 or 6.

Neam Conscript 00034.jpg

"You six with me!"

Neam Conscript 00035.jpg

"You five on me!"

Neam Conscript 00036.jpg

It looked like there wings were not giving them too much trouble as they ran.

Neam Conscript 00037.jpg

"You six follow me!" as the sergeant infront gestured to me and the 5 others to the end of the row.

Well I guess I was about to see how it was going to be running with these things.

Neam Conscript 00038.jpg

She started off at a very brisk pace and I quickly and almost effortlessly followed!

Neam Conscript 00039.jpg

Wow this anti grav thing was amazing it was like running on air practically, just the small tapping sounds as glass like heels hit the mirrored ground and went skyward again.

Neam Conscript 00040.jpg

We ran for several minutes, I enjoyed the cool breeze on my face as we did. Suddenly the sergeant stopped and turned saying in a commanding but still bored tone.

"Form up into 2 lines here conscripts!"

Neam Conscript 00041.jpg

Our live or die training was about to begin... the weakest would be eliminated.

Attachments

• Neam Conscript 00010.jpg
    Neam Conscript 00010.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 141

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I dunno why you made the floor a mirror... or why in the first shots the walls seems to be made of these zako angels? Otherwise not bad, but I think you should uses a real ground, not this mirror effect as it makes things very confusing about what is really going on.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Currently they training and being tested in part of the (now) evil goddess's domain that's why its all light and blue and mirrored.

Sorry I probably should have made that more clear.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
We arrived at our apparent destination and formed up as ordered.

"OK Maggots!" the sergeant shouted. "Ive got an hour to cram as much into your thick skulls as possible."

Neam Conscript Training 0001.jpg

"First, you are going to learn to Salute your superiors. Watch and repeat, if any of you fucks this up ill just kill you now and save you the trouble of the rest of the training."

Neam Conscript Training 0002.jpg

It seemed easy enough but I still swallowed involuntarily.

I better not mess this up...

Neam Conscript Training 0003.jpg

"Rough but passable, do it snappier next time or you might get a backhand to your face from the officers." the sergeant shouted.

"Alright I'm going to teach you maggots how to lift off and attack from the air with your wings, it's why your all wearing them, flying is a huge advantage and one of the reasons our army will be unstoppable!" The pride of being a part of that army part came though in her voice.

"Now, flying should come naturally to you all, after all you all have a shard of the goddess within you. Attacking from the air is a bit different than just flying so you might need to see it once before it becomes apparent."

Neam Conscript Training 0004.jpg

She readied herself.

Neam Conscript Training 0005.jpg

"I'm just going to show you the basic move now if you actually survive the exams your units will show you more on the field." She called out from her crouched position.

Suddenly she leapt up into the air!

Neam Conscript Training 0006.jpg

I looked up as she reached the apex of her jump and hovered in mid air for a few moments.

Then she called down to us "Now watch closely as I prepare to strike a target on the ground!"

Neam Conscript Training 0007.jpg

Suddenly she drove down towards the ground...

Neam Conscript Training 0008.jpg

and hit it with a loud CRAACK of glass on glass, but nothing shattered, damn stuff must be tough, those are some killer heels too...

I guess I better watch where I step as well...

Neam Conscript Training 0009.jpg

OK that was awesome, I definitely wanted to learn how to jump and fly like that!!!

She then leapt into the air and hovered above us, again.

Neam Conscript Training 0011.jpg

Then she shouted "OK now it's your turn maggots! All 6 of you get into the ready position NOW!"

As I crouched down I saw my reflection in the mirrored glass floor below... I studied myself for a moment, I had different colored eyes, skin that was pale smooth and perfectly blemish-less as well as a smallish mouth that looked it could easily be a bit pouty.

Neam Conscript Training 0012.jpg

Not bad, I guess I really did have part of a goddess within me...

"SEVENTEEN" came the Sergeant voice with a roar. "STOP ADMIRING YOURSELF AND GET INTO THE READY POSITION!"

I Jerked my head up suddenly.

"Honestly there's always one of you idiots" The sergeant said exasperatedly.

I heard a titter of suppressed laughter from a few of the others.

Neam Conscript Training 0013 (snickering,ill show her).jpg

I flushed embarrassed at being called out. Well i'll show them, just watch my amazing flight combat skills you cunts!

"ROW ONE, LIFT OFF!!!" Commanded the sergeant.

Neam Conscript Training 0014.jpg

They took off with no issues and vanished from view.

"OK NOW GROUND ATTACK" she yelled and the pair from the front row crashed into the ground.

Neam Conscript Training 0014a.jpg

They landed with with almost perfect precision matching what the sergeant had done...

Neam Conscript Training 0014b.jpg

"PASSABLE" Yelled the sergeant.

Damn... that was pretty good.

Neam Conscript Training 0014d.jpg

"ROW TWO, LIFT OFF!!!" Demanded the sergeant.

Neam Conscript Training 0015.jpg

They both immediately leapt into the air and the pair vanished from view as well.

"GOOD, NOW GROUND ATTACK" the sergeant shouted.

The pair came crashing down...

Neam Conscript Training 0015a.jpg

Their heels hitting the mirror it made such a screech of glass on glass, that all I could think of was not wanting to be in-between them and the floor.

Neam Conscript Training 0015b.jpg

A perfect landing once again... this was going to be a hard act to follow...

Neam Conscript Training 0015c.jpg

"OK ROW 3 and Miss BEAUTY QUEEN SEVENTEEN, LIFT OFF"

I heard louder tittering this time from the other, I started to fume, as I started to lift off and flap my wings down hard towards the floor.

Damn them, I glanced over at the one beside me, number 1 I think, she was smirking, that absolute cunt.

I put all my effort into lifting off, I'd show her!!!

Neam Conscript Training 0016a.jpg

I felt my feet leave the ground and I continued to ascend, I was actually flying!

I looked down at the others, this was awesome!

Somewhere distantly I heard the sergeant shout something.

Neam Conscript Training 0017 ).jpg

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!!!" she was screaming at me,

What???

I looked up towards her...

Neam Conscript Training 0017a .jpg

Suddenly I started flipping over towards on my back... uuuhhh what was going on...

Neam Conscript Training 0018 .jpg

I think my wingtip hit something suddenly I was flipping over twisting towards the right on my side. I noticed that the sergeant was still screaming something at me as I twisted around.

Neam Conscript Training 0019 .jpg

Suddenly another conscript entered into my view... what how did they get here??? Then I realized...

Neam Conscript Training 0020 .jpg

I was about to face plant into the glass! Nooo!!!! My pretty face!!!! I just was born or spawned or what-ever!!!

Neam Conscript Training 0021.jpg

CLAAAAAANNNNGGGG!!!

My visor hit the glass first and absorbed the impact sparing my face thankfully but set my ears ringing and my head ablaze in pain.

My momentum continued to roll me over onto my side...

Neam Conscript Training 0022 l.jpg

And flipped over onto my back.

Achingly I tried to get up but my wings kept me pinned down like an insect on it's back.

I shifted and struggled flailing my limbs, I heard laughter emanating from nearby from several sources.

Neam Conscript Training 0013e.jpg

Damn them, with herculean effort I finally flipped myself over.

Fuck, I messed up bad... and looked like a complete fool too...

This was not going to be good for me.

Neam Conscript Training 0024 .jpg

Everything ached as I started to get up onto my knees.

"Are you hurt, do you need help?" a soft voice said to me which sounded like the sergeant but completely differently from how she normally sounded.

Did she actually care about us?

Neam Conscript Training 0025 .jpg

Strange... thankfully though I felt OK other then a general ache, nothing felt broken.

"No I'm fine, sorry." I replied.

Neam Conscript Training 0026a.jpg

"GET BACK INTO LINE THEN MAGGOT" she screamed suddenly and my ears rang.

"Yes Maam" I replied meekly as I stood up.

Neam Conscript Training 0026b.jpg

"Maggots and Beauty Queen pay attention I'm going to show you some close combat moves now."

Laughter ensued, fuck... but at least I was still alive somehow. We all lined up and faced off against each other.

After a long time training close combat strikes suddenly the sergeant stopped and shouted "FORM UP"

"I'M GOING TO TELL YOU WORTHLESS SCUM HOW TO CAST SPELLS THIS WILL BE THE FINAL LESSON"

Everyone got in line leaving our combats against each-other. I did not do well but at least I did not embarrass myself in them.

Neam Conscript Training 0027.jpg

"Now first thing is you channel you mana into your hand like so..."

Neam Conscript Training 0028.jpg

"then you focus it and..."

Neam Conscript Training 0029 .jpg

"throw at your target, destroying it!"

Neam Conscript Training 0030.jpg

"Now MAGGOTS, Gather your mana!"

I outstretched my hand and concentrated.... nothing.

Neam Conscript Training 0031.jpg

Damn it, I heard sounds from the others like they were forming mana or something. I focused on my hand letting everything go externally.

Suddenly I felt a strange tingling in my palm and fingers, I looked again and there was a faint swirling of light in it!

Neam Conscript Training 0032.jpg

YES! Let's show these cunt's whats what!

It formed just in time too because I heard the sergeant shout "RELEASE" just as I felt ready to unleash it.

I let loose with all my power, I was going to finally show them all.

Neam Conscript Training 0033.jpg

A massive amount of explosions, fireballs and sparks occurred!

The others magic seemed alot more impressive then the shower of sparks and lightning that came from my spell.

"SEVENTEEN" I head the sergeant yell across from me, "JUST WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?"

"Uhh," I started to reply "I just did what I thought you wanted Sergeant!"

"Hmmph" shouted the

Neam Conscript Training 0034.jpg

The Sergeant than turned around to the one in front of me "SEVEN! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED, I NEVER SAW ANYTHING RESULT FROM YOUR ORB!"

Neam Conscript Training 0035.jpg

"Sorry Sergeant!" she replied "I had an issue releasing it and it just floated away."

"Fine" said the Sergeant, "Its time."

Neam Conscript Training 0036.jpg

"SEVENTEEN AND SEVEN OVER THERE, THE REST OF YOU LINE UP, ITS TIME TO DECIDE WHO FAILS." she screamed and my eardrums almost burst but I managed to follow her instructions.

Neam Conscript Training 0037.jpg

"Now one of you two maggots is going to be incinerated, ive mostly made up my mind but first, Seven lets see your magic. Go ahead and try again." the Sergeant proclaimed.

"YES SERGEANT!" shouted Seven.

Neam Conscript Training 0038.jpg

I stayed still and watched the action play out helpless as seven saluted the sergeant and prepared herself.

Neam Conscript Training 0039.jpg

I heard what sounded like a low grunting as Seven started channeling magical energy into her hand, much more proficiently then I had if I was being honest with myself.

Neam Conscript Training 0040.jpg

"YYEEEAHHH" Seven shouted as she released the glowing orb at the ground, the miliseconds before it hit seemed to span out to centuries...

Neam Conscript Training 0041.jpg

A massive explosion shook me as her orb converted into a decimating explosion almost as large as the instructors had been!

Neam Conscript Training 0042 BOOM.jpg

"Ahh a very nice fireball Seven" complemented the instructor. "Thank you for making this an easy decision for me!"

Seven shouted "YES! I DID IT!" for her part.

Neam Conscript Training 0043 good job thanks for making this an easy decision - good work XXX ...jpg

Suddenly I noticed the sergeant was channeling her energy as well.

"PREPARE YOURSELF FAILURE!" shouted the Sergeant as a large amount of mana gathered within her palm.

Seven turned towards me and gave me a look of complete victory.

"WAIT" I shouted "DON'T I GET TO TRY THE COMBAT JUMP AGAIN?"

But it was too late...

Neam Conscript Training 0044 wait dont I at least get a chance to do the fly jump again - shit...jpg

I prepared myself for the end of my time here, it was... interesting I suppose.

The sergeant released her mana but instead of it screaming towards me it went in Seven's direction?

Seven only had a moment to realize what was happening and her expression changed from one of victory to confusion.

Neam Conscript Training 0045 what.jpg

"WHAT???" was all the time she had to shout before a massive explosion engulfed her.

I had to raise my arms to shield myself from the sheer heat and strength of it.

Neam Conscript Training 0046 what.jpg

After a long moment finally the heat and flames died away to leave some black smoke, and no trace of Seven.

Neam Conscript Training 0047.jpg

The poor girl, I don't think she even had time to scream...

"ATTENTION" Shouted the Sergeant. Everyone including myself looked to her in confusion at the outcome.

Neam Conscript Training 0048.jpg

"What you Maggots don't know is one of the goddess's allies has been pestering her for a lighting and water user for the last several months. Fire users are a dime a dozen but lightning is a bit more rare, so our "Princess" here or as we know as number SEVENTEEN may get the opportunity to graduate and join the company assisting the Fomorian legion."

She paused for a second to let it sink in and continued. "Congrats SEVENTEEN on passing despite your ineptitude."

Then she shouted "EVERYONE FALL OUT WE ARE RETURNING TO THE GODDESS AND FOR THE FINAL EXAM, IF YOU PASS YOU WILL OBTAIN YOUR ASSIGNMENTS IN THE REAL WORLD. "

And started sprinting towards where we had come from.

Neam Conscript Training 0049.jpg

I moved to follow, suddenly very releaved when some of the others pushed me back.

The one called "Four" crowded up towards me before I could follow. She leaned in towards me and whispered "Don't think you are going to survive the final exam bitch!" then she shoved me back and the ran ahead with her accomplice.

Neam Conscript Training 0050.jpg

Well... This sucked but I didn't really have anywhere else to go.

So I started off back running with the group, ill have to take my chances as it's not like I have anywhere else to go...

Neam Conscript Training 0051.jpg

What a price to pay to live once again...

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
"Form up into the order I instructed Conscripts! Your goddess approaches!"

I took my place at my prescribed spot at the very end of a long line of 'survivors' of the goddess's conscription program. It was two long rows facing each other with three sergeants behind each row. I noticed Four and her companion were directly across from me.

Neam Exam 0001.jpg

A flapping of wings and the goddess appeared again at the other end of the two long rows of her creations.

Neam Exam 0002.jpg

"Conscripts!" Shouted the goddess in a booming voice that I had no trouble hearing even from this distance. "Rejoice you are on the cusp of becoming full Sisters in my glorious army! Soon you shall partake of you share of the spoils and rewards that it will bring!"

I heard some murmurs of assent from the gathered troops.

Neam Exam 0003.jpg

"Now you may be wondering why you were told to get into this specific order, its because you have been placed into ranking based upon your performance in training, ill let you all figure out which end of the lines are first and which is last..."

I think I noticed Four grimace slightly, I had no doubt we were in last place, she had no major issues in her performance however so it was a bit surprising she was placed down her with me; no doubt she thought the same.

Neam Exam 0004.jpg

"Now for your final test! Summoning your primary weapon, the lance!" The goddess proclaimed and then proceeded to instruct us. "Assume this stance and extend your arm like so, then simply will your weapon into existence!"

We assumed our stances and the goddess demonstrated the weapon appeared in her hand instantly in an electric buzz with flash of sparks and light.

Neam Exam 0006.jpg

"Now everyone summon their lances!" the goddess said sweetly "Oh and to make it extra interesting the one who summons their's last dies. A little extra motivation!"

"Your dead cunt" four said to me in a low tone viciously "A failure like you will only end up last!"

Neam Exam 0007.jpg

I said nothing and tried to focus but Four continued to insult me. The other conscript's lances started to wink into existence with a loud buzzing. I heard some sounds of celebration or relief as the other conscripts completed their task. Almost half had there lances already!

Neam Exam 0008.jpg

Suddenly Four stopped insulting me evidently realizing she needed to create her own lance as well and started focusing on her task.

Neam Exam 0009.jpg

The buzzing slowed down as more and more summoned their lances, I for my part tried to focus on the image of a lance in my hand but nothing happened, I felt nothing...

Neam Exam 0010.jpg

The large majority had their lances now... the goddess started walking down the rows complementing those who had finished.

I squeezed my temples together trying to focus. I felt something well up inside me, it was an indescribable feeling but it also felt like was blocked... like something was holding it back. Pressure rose against my chest, my heart was beating fast, very fast.

Neam Exam 0011.jpg

I focused downwards on my hand trying to will the lance into existence, my head was pounding as the blood ran through it.

Neam Exam 0012.jpg

"Good work, very nice!" I heard the goddess say as she approached, I looked up and nearly everyone had completed their lances!

Four's companion squealed with relief as her lance buzzed into existence with a flash.

Neam Exam 0013.jpg

"Well" said the goddess as she stopped infront of us, "Looks like it's just you two, well dont keep me waiting, who will live and who will die? Exciting isn't it? Conscript Seventeen or Conscript Four, I happen to like Seventeen though just because the number sounds nicer to me..."

Four grunted in annoyance and was clearly redoubling her efforts. I did so as well.

Neam Exam 0014.jpg

"Hah!" Four said suddenly as sparks started to form around her hands. Damn it she was almost done!

Neam Exam 0015.jpg

The blood surged though my head it roared so loud that I was deafening, my ears rang.

I focused on my hand, STILL NOTHING!!!???

Neam Exam 0016.jpg

DAMN IT STILL NOTHING? Then I felt something break inside of my and it was like a torrent of pins and needles that ran down my arm and rushed into my hand. A blinding show of light that reached up towards the blue sky appeared!

Neam Exam 0017.jpg

My lance appeared bathed in light which slowly faded away, but Four looked towards me triumphantly and shouted "Too late cunt! You summoned your's last! Didn't I tell you, you would never survive past the final exam!"

Neam Exam 0018.jpg

"Indeed you are correct Four, she did summon her's last. So how would like like to die Four?" the goddess said in a mocking tone.

"W-what?" said four suddenly as confused as I was.

"How would you like to die? It's not a hard question and really quite generous of me. Oh pardon me... are you confused about why you are going to die instead of her?" She paused and laughed suddenly, it sounded like chimes on a windy day.

"It's simple really she finished the training in first place and the one in first place get an automatic pass on the final exam, oh sorry I forgot to mention that... my memory sometimes slips... I am Ten thousand years old or so give or take a few hundred."

"How? She could not even fly and she made a complete fool of herself!" four said suddenly sounding angry.

Neam Exam 0019 .jpg

The goddess looked at me and said "What did you learn from your flying misadventure?"

"To keep my eyes on where I am going my goddess." I replied sincerely.

"See she's learned! I like that! Plus she as much magic potential as the whole lot of you here combined. She might become a very useful pawn indeed."

The goddess paused and looked back at Four.

"So I ask again and for the final time, how would you like to die Four?"

"KILLING HER!" Four shouted and instantly charged towards me her lance leveled directly at my chest.

I heard gasps from all around, I was stunned, I would not have time to dodge this!

Neam Exam 0020.jpg

"Acid it is" the goddess replied nonchalantly.

The lance and Four were struck with a large stream of a sizzling and foul looking green substance!

I dropped my own lance as I tried to cover myself from the splatters,

Neam Exam 0021 .jpg

Four screamed hideously loudly as the acid melted first her clothing and then her flesh but in an instant it was all over.

"That's the problem with kids, they are always up to some mischief! I don't mind a bit out of those with some potential but useless ones like her can go back to the ether." The goddess said as she looked directly at me like it was a warning as much as a comment made in passing.

Neam Exam 0022.jpg

The goddess about faced and then shouted to the rest "Congratulations! You are all now Sisters of the Lance! Except for Seventeen she's a Sister of the Bolt."

Neam Exam 0023.jpg

"Sergeant Bladewing, see too it that Seventeen gets her new name and take her to the physical realm for magic training with the Succubi, they owe me a favor for protecting Selren during her rituals." the goddess commanded.

"NOW THE REST OF YOU ON ME, I WILL OPEN THE SKY GATE TO MY PALACE AND YOUR NEW LIVES!"

Neam Exam 0024.jpg

With that she leapt into the air.

Neam Exam 0025.jpg

The assembled mass then de-summoned their lances and started to follow her.

Neam Exam 0026.jpg

I noticed four's companion glaring at me but she made no comment and started her to prepare herself for flight.

Neam Exam 0027.jpg

They crouched low gathering their energy into their lower bodies and legs preparing.

Neam Exam 0028.jpg

and leaped up into the air with a flapping of wings... with a certain one still glaring my way.

Neam Exam 0029.jpg

It was a perfect formation almost beautiful even.

Neam Exam 0030.jpg

The wings grew more distant and soon I was left alone with Sergeant Bladewing. "Over here Sister on the double if you will." she called out.

Neam Sister 0001.jpg
I was surprised at her tone towards me, it was respectful and quite a bit different from what they had been using before. I pondered that as I ran towards her across the endless mirrored expanse.

Neam Sister 0002.jpg

She smiled as I arrived in front of her "Sending you to train with Selren is she? Shes one of our more... interesting allies. If she asks you to 'Train' with her alone in her bedroom I would advise against it."

Neam Sister 0003 .jpg

She continued, "so on to your name, from now on you will be called Sister Lightflash. Don't complain to me if you don't like it I'm not the one who makes up the names. Also though your still in training you technically outrank me as a Sister of the Bolt you are officer rank."

Well I supposed I could live with Lightflash i'd heard people called worse things. The goddess must value magical ability highly however to immediately put me into officer candidate status...

"So welcome Sister, I'm sure you will enjoy your newfound position and power. Power that you can use to terrify others!" she said excitedly evidently reminiscing about something.

Neam Sister 0004.jpg

"Thank you." I replied slowly, not sure what to make about the last part of her comment...

"Now lets get this over with, I hate the physical realm but I need to show you how to get there, watch what I do and then follow me."

She started turning around.

Neam Sister 0005 .jpg

"Its really quite simple you just make yourself ethereal and fall though the floor, this whole area is one giant portal." she commented as she started to walk away.

Neam Sister 0006.jpg

"For someone of your power it should be really simple to do but since you have never been to the physical realm in your current form you will need to focus on following me for the first time."

Neam Sister 0007.jpg

"Remember just focus on following me!" she shouted again.

Neam Sister 0008.jpg

Suddenly her foot sank into the floor and she started falling towards it.

Neam Sister 0009.jpg

And just like that she sank into the mirrored glass like into a pool of water, but without nary a splash or ripple.

Neam Sister 0010.jpg

I blinked and there was no trace that she had ever been there...

Neam Sister 0011.jpg

I looked down... was this really going to work? I supposed however alot of strange things had happened to me already today.

I stepped forward... my foot hovered above the glass for a moment as I tried to think about making myself ethereal and following Sergeant Bladewing.

Neam Sister 0012.jpg

I put my foot down and it slipped though the glass like into a still pool of water!

Neam Sister 0013.jpg

This was great I thought at first but then memories of my crash came rushing back to me as my image rushed up to meet me.

Neam Sister 0014.jpg

I panicked, I was going to hit the glass again! my ears could almost hear the deafening ring of steel on glass!

Neam Sister 0015.jpg

My face no, I cringed and braced myself for the impact...

Neam Sister 0016.jpg

And I passed though into darkness.

Neam Sister 0017.jpg

Then blinding light as I came out in mid air above some sort of glowing platform.

Neam Sister 0018.jpg

I was gently lowered to the ground by some kind of force and came to stand next to Bladewing as the soldier before her saluted us.

Neam Sister 0019.jpg

We returned her salute.

Neam Sister 0020.jpg

"Sergeant Steeltalon good to see you again, the succubi not giving you too much trouble I hope?" Bladewing said in a jovial manner, I guess they knew eachother.

"Hah I can't wait for my tour in this hellhole to be over!" Steeltalon said with a laugh. "So that's the fresh blood I take it, some kind of hotshot magic user are you?"

"I'm Sister Lightflash, here to train under a Selren according to the goddess." I replied earnestly.

Neam Sister 0021.jpg

"Oh... well..." Steeltalon paused for a moment before finishing "Just don't let her get you alone in her bedroom and you should be fine..."

That's the second time someone has said that now?!

"Those succubi, they really will take advantage of anything with a pulse!" Bladewing laughed "Ok I'm out, ill leave it to you to guide her!"

"Of course, I was asked to wait her for her already and bring her back, glory to you!" Replied Steeltalon

"Glory to you!" Bladewing replied and with that she took flight back though the portal.

"Follow me if you will" Steeltalon said, "The Succubi await."

Neam Sister 0022.jpg

We walked for quite some distance in some tunnels and eventually came to the outside of a large mansion which we promptly entered.

Neam Sister 0023.jpg

"Now they do things a little differently here but you should be fine, just keep your head down do as Selren and her Lieutenant's command of you and you should be fine. While we are here she commands us and we follow her every order, understand?"

"Yes Sergeant" I replied.

Neam Sister 0023.jpg

"Good lets go, and don't be surprised if she asks you to do some strange things, just do as she commands and you will be fine." she said as she turned around.

What kind of things? I started to have a foreboding feeling about all this...

Neam Sister 0024.jpg

We walked up the hallway and passed some rather tiny looking women in black leathers from cap to foot, they carried some odd looking handcuffs attached to their outfits. Were these women succubus, they were awfully tiny?

Neam Sister 0025.jpg

The women for there part watched in complete silence as we passed.

We came to a pair of neam guarding a doorway, they saluted us as we passed by.

Neam Sister 0026.jpg

Steeltalon knocked on the door and a feminine voice from within called out, "Enter"

Neam Sister 0027.jpg

As we walked in I had to duck my head to get in under the low doorway.

"Ahh Steeltalon you have returned with my new plaything yes?" a very feminine and sultry voice practically purred from within the room.

"Yes My Lady, I have returned with Sister Lightflash to be used at your pleasure, My lady."

"Excellent" came the reply...

I gazed toward the 'throne' and realized it was a bed... I started to get a bad feeling, a really bad feeling.

Neam Sister 0028.jpg

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
"Back to your post Sergeant," Selren said dismissing her.

Steeltalon stood back up and started walking toward the side of the altar bed. While that occurred I heard a noise to my left and looked over. There appeared to be 3 small females kneeling, one of which was in tears and quietly sobbing.

Neam Sister 0029.jpg

Before I could think more on it Selren called out to me. "Well, Sister... Lightflash... you may approach. Honestly, the names your goddess thinks up..."

Neam Sister 0030.jpg

I approached her slowly and hesitated.

"Come closer dear, you are still much too far away"

I carefully took a few more steps closer.

Neam Sister 0031.jpg

"Dont be shy!" Selren purred, come a bit closer. "There good. Now kneel before me goddess spawn."

I did as she commanded, I felt tense and the very air seemed to crackle with energy.

Neam Sister 0032.jpg

Selren then chuckled to herself, "Ahh I do love making your kind kneel. How you angels have fallen, your proud goddess continually begging me for support against the pathetic humans... in her stupid war."

I was not sure how to respond to that comment so I said nothing... and waited.

"Ahh... Well..." Selren hesitated for a moment in apparent thought and then suddenly continued.. "NOW Rise my little spawnling! We are going to have so much fun you and I! I'd been after Bridget for months to send me one of her lightning angels and finally she has, though you do look a little... untested..."

I stood up as commanded, another test was it? Seems like this was my life now, to go though tests and trials.

Neam Sister 0033.jpg

Selren stepped down from the dias and walked towards and past me with a sly smile on her face.

"Come spawnling, let me show you something!" she said cheerily.

Neam Sister 0034.jpg

I turned around and there was Selren standing infront of the three... humans, I supposed?

"TA DA!" Selren exclaimed "You get to have fun with these three!"

Neam Sister 0035.jpg

"Now this is what humans are good for, torturing and feeding from, but these three are almost drained dry so... I want to see what you can do, so get to it dear."

Selren started off back towards the bed altar.

Neam Sister 0036.jpg

I walked towards the humans and looked down, one of them looked up to me with glassy eyes. "Please, no more my lady please...."

What was I supposed to do exactly with these three?

Neam Sister 0037.jpg

"Um" I called out looking back towards Selren and the altar. "What do you want me to do here exactly?"

Neam Sister 0038.jpg

The room was silent for a moment and then Selren scoffed... "Why kill them of course you infant!!! Use your lightning magic and shock them to death!!! Don't make it too quick though I want to see them suffer a bit, I love watching lightning magic course through raw flesh and burning and frying it to a crisp from the inside out!" she sighed with visible anticipation. "If only we Succubi had that type of magic..."

I turned back to the humans... and charged my magic as I had been trained. It Came quickly now, almost instantly with the block removed.

Neam Sister 0039.jpg

The power coursed though my very veins, and I hesitated.

This felt wrong, these humans had done nothing to me and Selren felt wrong, very wrong...

I made up my mind quickly as the power continued to well up inside me, I would only have one chance here but with all this power running through me I felt like I could pull it off.

Neam Sister 0040.jpg

With a sizzling crackle I unleashed it on the succubi guarding the humans!

Neam Sister 0041.jpg

The first one only had a split second to throw up her arms, as the energy engulfed her, not even enough time for a scream.

The other had been more alert and started towards one of the captured humans, but even so was far too slow.

Neam Sister 0042.jpg

She as well was engulfed and vanished in silence as the full brunt of my assault hit her.

This power was amazing, I felt like I could do anything with it!

Quickly I turned toward the exit to clear a path for the humans.

I heard gasps from the room and the guards were unsure of what to do with one of there own acting so strangely, I took advantage of the confusion and started clearing the doorway!

Neam Sister 0043.jpg

My power worked almost as well against my Sister standing by the doorway though she managed to scream aloud as the light magic sizzled and scorched her flesh.

I dragged my hand across to the other Sister and blasted apart the doorway in the process!

Neam Sister 0044.jpg

This was great, I felt invincible as the doorway burst open in flames and smoke! My other sister was immolated as quickly as the first but her scream was more muted as she vanished into the ether.

"LETS GO" I screamed at the humans, "ill clear a path for you!"

Neam Sister 0045.jpg

"T...thank you." was all one could say as they unsteady go to their feet and started following me towards the exit.

Neam Sister 0046.jpg

"DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE YOU IDIOTS!" Commanded Selren finally as we rushed towards the doorway.

Neam Sister 0047.jpg

"KILL THE TRAITOR" Roared Sergeant Steeltalon.

Sorry Sergeant that you had to serve such a bitch, but I wasn't going to; no hard feelings I thought to myself.

The other neam sentries started summoning their lances now that the command was given and the sides chosen.

I kept on running towards the door, I needed to deal with those still in the hallway.

Neam Sister 0048.jpg

Luckily for me they had all gathered towards the doorway once the explosion had happened blasting it apart. I opened up against the whole lot of them at once. Their screamed echoed though out the hallway and chamber.

"GO" I shouted to the humans, "It should be clear!"

Neam Sister 0049.jpg

The humans ran towards the exit and a lance suddenly flew past just narrowly missing one as it clanged off the stone archway.

Neam Sister 0050.jpg

I needed to deal with those in the room to buy them time... and besides there was Selren to deal with as well.

I turned my attention back to those chasing us and dealt with the two succubi that had been at the podium.

Neam Sister 0051.jpg

They died as quickly as the other two had, these succubi were so weak, why were people afraid of them?

Neam Sister 0052.jpg

I wanted to use my power to eliminate the rest but my 'Sisters' were not going to give me the chance as they hefted and launched their lances towards me interrupting my concentration.

The first one's aim was true but I was able to just barley step aside and even reached out to grab it mid flight as it passed!

Neam Sister 0053.jpg

The steel and steel screeched as my hand clasped around it's haft, I managed to bring it around and rammed it into the charging Steeltalon. "Sorry Sister!" I shouted as she screeched out curses at me while her life ichor burst out from her chest.

Neam Sister 0054.jpg

The other one's aim was off as she hefted her spear, likely jolted by Steeltalon's death throws as she screamed and started to vanish.

Neam Sister 0055.jpg

I hear a ear piercing scream from my left and glanced over, the thrower's lance had inadvertently hit one of my sisters as she was attempting to flank me! I had not even realized she was there, what a good piece of luck!

Neam Sister 0056.jpg

Quickly I turned back towards the others and jabbed out at one who was almost ontop of me but she deftly dodged my attack and the lance screeched across her metallic wings.

Neam Sister 0057.jpg

I dropped the lance, I only had one chance now as I saw her and her partner summon two smaller swords as they charged me, a neat trick, I guess I still had more to learn...

Neam Sister 0058.jpg

The power came almost instantly and immolated them in a sizzling show of sparks and light!

The one who had been almost about to impale me cried out and cursed at me as she started to fade out.

Neam Sister 0059.jpg

Finally, that left Selren, she stood on her altar, laughing. "Oh what a fantastic show little one! Well come and get me, I'm right here!"

Neam Sister 0060.jpg

"Time to end your evil ways Selren!" I shouted and advanced.

Suddenly the world shook and a black reddish liquid sprayed out from in front of me!

Neam Sister 0061.jpg

Then the pain came and it was excruciating I could not help but scream aloud in a voice that was all so similar to the rest.

I looked down and saw the business end of one of the lances pushing out from my chest.

Neam Sister 0062.jpg

I hear Selren laughing in the far distance "oops looks like you forgot about one dearie! Did you actually think you were some hero? Your just a pathetic pawn!"

With my last strength I turned around and saw the last of my 'Sisters' standing behind me with a self satisfied smile on her face, damn it I did miss one! How could I have been so careless!

Sparks emanated from me as I started to turn ethereal.

Neam Sister 0063.jpg

Then darkness..

Neam Sister 0064.jpg

Attachments

• Neam Sister 0043.jpg
    Neam Sister 0043.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • Neam Sister 0053.jpg
    Neam Sister 0053.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.