1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am i doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Help' started by MRJokerPT, Sep 19, 2011.

1. MRJokerPT

MRJokerPT Potential Patron

I started making hair recently and when i go to test it in the program the hair is always in the wrong position where the head is.

its because i am using macromedia flash or i am using the wrong type of file for the hair?

2. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

You need to give us a bit more information... and by a bit more, I mean a lot more.

Are you trying to make a dynamic .swf or are you trying to make a static .png.

If you are trying to make a static import you need to use the hair template.

If you are trying to make a dynamic .swf, you need to use the template provided by Konashion along with the guide.

3. MRJokerPT

I´m trying to do a dynamic.swf, i will go get the template so i can start working

4. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

Dynamic swf imports are very difficult to get down, ask anyone who does it, which isn't very many.

Good luck to you.

5. MRJokerPT

by the way what do i need to do a static import?

6. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

Static swf or static png?

For a static swf, you just need the SDTModding_CS5.zip or whatever it's called and use the SDTMod.fla, and proceed to use the tutorial included or one of the ones on the board.

For a static png, you just need the hair template file, where you draw your import over the template (on a separate layer) and remove the template afterword.