Vaginal-Anal Grool Mod Request (1 Viewer)

tickles

Content Creator
Vaginal-Anal Grool Mod

There were several posts/threads that have requested this mod in the past. Basically, it's a mod that would generate saliva/spit strands through vaginal-anal (or other animtools) penetration, similar to the base vanilla oral of SDT. If somebody could make this mod possible please do! Below there are some "concept" images/references for what it could look like.

Vanilla Oral
u4ZhzdK.png

VB078PE.png

Vaginal-Anal Concept
D8nlnBi.png

tpAntyK.png
z7y88H7.png

Rod

Content Creator
We're not quite there yet.

For a start, I managed to make his penis appear wet by adjusting the wet mask during vaginal/anal sex:

DCM23

Potential Patron
I'm still watching this thread since it was written, and i really want this feature.
This is amazing visualization of concept, if only i knew how to operate with ActionScript
I guess my toughs how to make this feature is incorrect, and post below is useless.
But i really want this feature to be implemented.

Probably there is somewhere lines of code, which is closely related with event when mouth touches HIS penis.
And this event causes to generate saliva and attach/detach to/from penis.
I'm sure you heard about Char Voice for anal/vaginal positions. Sound plays as the right event is recognized.
Set/displace saliva generation point at her groin location and relate with recognition when insertion started.

About saliva/cum generation point
I found that the Sby used something similar in "BreastExpansion Plus", the cumming breasts feature.
There is variables that has related names (check pictures)

The questions is,
is it possible create same generation point for the saliva?
if so, is it possible to attach it at HER groin location?
Can this be related to the "interaction" event?

For the "creampie function" there is a way to make cum stick to HIS penis/balls
There is mod "extraSticky" and in the settings you can add extraTargets like (him.balls ; him.penis)
Which allows cum to attach (picture)
For these pictures i had to manually generate cum strands by pressing key "3" and hovering with mouse button.
Would be better if there was a mod which adds that cumgen point at HER groin (taken from Sby template as an example), which triggered by event when HIM cumming inside.

(i couldn't upload pictures because feature on upper panel is disabled for some reason, so i will leave a links)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.