using umod with DOA5 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter akash1988
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
A

akash1988

I am new to modding. I have no idea how to apply these mods. Can anyone guide me or link me to a thread which can guide me to install mods for DOA: LR ?
I am on windows 8.1 64bit by the way.

Darkdrone

Potential Patron
I've made a read me (based on Vergil's work also some pics may help,was going to do a video but i don't have recording software hope this helps

1.use uMod r51/53
2;place the d3d9.dll that's in Umods folder in D:/Program files(x86)/steamapps/common/dead or alive 5 Last Round or were ever you have DOA5LR installed
1. Run uMod. (from a desktop shortcut is fine)
2. Turn on "global hook" (Main > Use global hook). (Just do this the first time)
3. Add DOA5 EXE to uMod (Main > Add game "Steam\SteamApps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\game.exe"). (Only do this the first time)...double clicking also works
4. Run DOA5. once the games running
5. Minimize the game ( ALT-TAB )
6: now with Umod still running, from the folder you have the textures in (from the rar or zip archive) drag all the dds files into the white window in uMod,(i usually have a folder on the desktop with the files in it)
7. Right click somewhere in that white window in uMod and choose "update (reload)
8:simply go back into full mode with DOA5L and you should be fine the textures should be loaded
1.jpg 2.jpg

Darkdrone

Potential Patron
i should mention some things that i didn't cover

1/ the steps must be done in the correct order or it won't work
2/if you have downloaded a skin/file that depends on a certain DLC say the Halloween pack and you don't have it it won't work
3/copy and paste the DLL file
if you've done it right you should see Hook injection DX9 as pictured
12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.