[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (4 Viewers)

CEX

Casual Client
I can't for the life of me find the priest's treasure, can't even get any clues about it. Could I get some help please?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Greetings, Slaves Of Rome Team ! :smile:

First thing first I would like to say THANK YOU to all the team because your game is truly wonderful. Wandering around the world you created is
pure gold and the atmosphere, the quests and the sex gameplay are magnificent. I hadn't enjoy a sex game sooo much for a very long time. Well done to all of you ! I will not ask for more clothes/hairs/accessories because that's an obvious thing (and because I'm sure you're already working
on it) but I'll rather try to question you about more precise things. I hope you'll have some time to read and/or answer.

-1- During any dialogue with a X-crossed slave (s)he appears naked during the discussion... but (s)he wears clothes before and after it. Why that ?
-2- Will there be an option to do quests with our slaves totally naked instead of them wearing underwear ? And what about our main character ?!
-3- Is it normal changes done to slaves at the Temple of the Gods do not apply ? Whatever I modify is not saved when I'm back to the dungeon*.
-4- Speaking of that, is it planned to let us customize our main character after (s)he has been created (with more options like the ones of slaves) ?
-5- Maybe I'm dumb but I can't switch to any other position (V button) even though I unlocked it in the Skill Tree... Aren't they implemented yet ?
-6- Since it's a known fact that a lot of male Romans didn't only fuck their male slaves but were fucked by them too, will there be an option to let
us choose who's the top and who's the bottom in order to let the slaves fuck the main character when we play as a man ?
cumsplat.gif

Anyway, I can't wait to play the next update of this gem !
Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

* I really would have liked to save because I don't know if it's a bug but I managed to get THIS editing Motombo. Yeah ! Anachronic chastity cage
time for all those male slave bitches ! Which is ABSOLUTELY NOT unpleasing for me... =P

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I can't for the life of me find the priest's treasure, can't even get any clues about it. Could I get some help please?
To get clues you need to question the priest, there's a certain sequence of the dialogue that makes him tell you where the treasure is!

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Greetings, Slaves Of Rome Team ! :smile:

First thing first I would like to say THANK YOU to all the team because your game is truly wonderful. Wandering around the world you created is
pure gold and the atmosphere, the quests and the sex gameplay are magnificent. I hadn't enjoy a sex game sooo much for a very long time. Well done to all of you ! I will not ask for more clothes/hairs/accessories because that's an obvious thing (and because I'm sure you're already working
on it) but I'll rather try to question you about more precise things. I hope you'll have some time to read and/or answer.

-1- During any dialogue with a X-crossed slave (s)he appears naked during the discussion... but (s)he wears clothes before and after it. Why that ?
-2- Will there be an option to do quests with our slaves totally naked instead of them wearing underwear ? And what about our main character ?!
-3- Is it normal changes done to slaves at the Temple of the Gods do not apply ? Whatever I modify is not saved when I'm back to the dungeon*.
-4- Speaking of that, is it planned to let us customize our main character after (s)he has been created (with more options like the ones of slaves) ?
-5- Maybe I'm dumb but I can't switch to any other position (V button) even though I unlocked it in the Skill Tree... Aren't they implemented yet ?
-6- Since it's a known fact that a lot of male Romans didn't only fuck their male slaves but were fucked by them too, will there be an option to let
us choose who's the top and who's the bottom in order to let the slaves fuck the main character when we play as a man ?
cumsplat.gif

Anyway, I can't wait to play the next update of this gem !
Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

* I really would have liked to save because I don't know if it's a bug but I managed to get THIS editing Motombo. Yeah ! Anachronic chastity cage
time for all those male slave bitches ! Which is ABSOLUTELY NOT unpleasing for me... =P

Ahh thank you so much for your kind words! This comment really warmed our hearts :)

To answer your questions:

1- Can't be sure, we'd need to check it out, maybe something to do with our code.

2- Can't say about the main character, but that's an interesting idea about the slave, we'll look into it.

3- Are you playing v0.9.5? That was a bit of a bug in v0.9, but it should be working fine in the most updated version.

4- For now we're focusing more on updating the models, especially the female MC, rather than detailed character customization, but maybe in the future.

5- V button works only to show the positions, you have to press the corresponding numbers to change the position.

6- Maybe, but again, not our priority right now as it would take some work with the animation and such. But we'll keep it in mind!

Again, thank you so much! It really makes our day when we read how much someone is enjoying our game :D

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Ahh thank you so much for your kind words! This comment really warmed our hearts :)
To answer your questions:
1- Can't be sure, we'd need to check it out, maybe something to do with our code.
2- Can't say about the main character, but that's an interesting idea about the slave, we'll look into it.
3- Are you playing v0.9.5? That was a bit of a bug in v0.9, but it should be working fine in the most updated version.
4- For now we're focusing more on updating the models, especially the female MC, rather than detailed character customization, but maybe in the future.
5- V button works only to show the positions, you have to press the corresponding numbers to change the position.
6- Maybe, but again, not our priority right now as it would take some work with the animation and such. But we'll keep it in mind!
Again, thank you so much! It really makes our day when we read how much someone is enjoying our game :D
You're welcome. :) You truly deserve praise because you made wonders. And I'm the one who must thank you for answering all my questions.
For -3- I'm playing v0.9.5 indeed. And for -5- I do press the numbers (1, 2, 3, ...) after opening the position menu with V but nothing happens.
In any case, I'll give it another try soon with the upcoming v0.99. Oh, and by the way, I've sent a mail to you (about your Jupiter Membership).

CEX

Casual Client
I finally got a clue, just to check, Juno's temple is the one you where you find the nymph right?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
You're welcome. :) You truly deserve praise because you made wonders. And I'm the one who must thank you for answering all my questions.
For -3- I'm playing v0.9.5 indeed. And for -5- I do press the numbers (1, 2, 3, ...) after opening the position menu with V but nothing happens.
In any case, I'll give it another try soon with the upcoming v0.99. Oh, and by the way, I've sent a mail to you (about your Jupiter Membership).
Were you able to solve the positions problem? We just had another community member have the same problem. I don't know if this will solve it for you, but it's worth a try. If you're not using an english keyboard in windows this problem tends to happen, so just if that applies to you, try changing the language and see if it works.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I can't believe we finally get to play an actual futa in this game, my dreams have come true :oops:
And the genitals have finally been reworked, I'm sooo excited to play it!
Thank you so much for your kind words! And yeah, we're pretty excited about the new futa content too, hope you enjoy it :)

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Thank you so much for your kind words! And yeah, we're pretty excited about the new futa content too, hope you enjoy it :)
This update just made all the money I spent worth it! The mistress' new model looks so good and on top of that the futa element looks amazing, so hot :tongue:

CEX

Casual Client
I was wondering if the next update (assuming it's v1.0) is going to be the final one?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I was wondering if the next update (assuming it's v1.0) is going to be the final one?
We're planning on releasing 1.0 in a few months, it's going to be a huge update. But we're going to keep adding news thing even after that release. We might release on Steam, if we do we'd add even more on there too. Basically we want to keep updating and putting new things into the game for a while, not sure yet when the game would be "finished" per se.

CEX

Casual Client
We're planning on releasing 1.0 in a few months, it's going to be a huge update. But we're going to keep adding news thing even after that release. We might release on Steam, if we do we'd add even more on there too. Basically we want to keep updating and putting new things into the game for a while, not sure yet when the game would be "finished" per se.
Hm, I get it. In a way it's good I guess, to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but to be honest I don't feel like it's really incomplete at the moment, just would be nice to have some sort of conclusion.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Hm, I get it. In a way it's good I guess, to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but to be honest I don't feel like it's really incomplete at the moment, just would be nice to have some sort of conclusion.
We understand, but we still have a lot of ideas to implement and due to the game beinga patron backed game we have to keep a schedule of releases, so we end up not being able to fit everything we want in the new build, which then gets pushed to the next one and so forth. Also, the community always gives great feedback and suggestions so we think it's cool to keep the possibility of adding new things suggested by players to the game.

CEX

Casual Client
We understand, but we still have a lot of ideas to implement and due to the game beinga patron backed game we have to keep a schedule of releases, so we end up not being able to fit everything we want in the new build, which then gets pushed to the next one and so forth. Also, the community always gives great feedback and suggestions so we think it's cool to keep the possibility of adding new things suggested by players to the game.
Yeah I get what you mean about the schedule, must be hard for you guys to make the builds in schedule while also including everything you want in them. In any case, the game is already playable and good, so no pressure on my part to rush a half-assed "ending".

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Yeah I get what you mean about the schedule, must be hard for you guys to make the builds in schedule while also including everything you want in them. In any case, the game is already playable and good, so no pressure on my part to rush a half-assed "ending".
Yeah, that's exatcly it. In the end our goal is to make a game that can make us proud, so even if we take our time, we'll know in the end that it wasn't for nothing. Quality over quantity you know.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Have you thought about adding some variation to the voices of the slaves? I don't know how easy or hard it'd would be for you to get other VAs, but just putting it out there that I think it would add a lot to the game to have slaves with different voices and different types of moans.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Have you thought about adding some variation to the voices of the slaves? I don't know how easy or hard it'd would be for you to get other VAs, but just putting it out there that I think it would add a lot to the game to have slaves with different voices and different types of moans.
We outright can't promise anything right now, but we do want to add that variation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.