[PC] [Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer) (3 Viewers)

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I'm really impressed that when ashley's arousal increases, her nipples get hard! Is squirting going to be a part of this?

CEX

Casual Client
I think Ashley's boobs' rubberbanding has gotten a bit worse when running, just wanted to let you know.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Could the redness of Ashley's face be toned down a bit when she's fully aroused? I can understand some red flushing from arousal and I can understand this much of a bright red face if she's truly embarassed like getting caught nude, but I feel it really is too red just to be arousal.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Could the redness of Ashley's face be toned down a bit when she's fully aroused? I can understand some red flushing from arousal and I can understand this much of a bright red face if she's truly embarassed like getting caught nude, but I feel it really is too red just to be arousal.
Yeah, we've been getting that a lot. What do you think of changing it to more of an anime style?

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, we've been getting that a lot. What do you think of changing it to more of an anime style?
You mean like blushy cheeks? Yeah, that'd look way better. The blush could even go on cheeks and nose when she's fully aroused. I just really think that the way it is right now is too intense and it looks weird with the rest of her body.

BurningCastle

Potential Patron
Oh please just make this optional- i love the good graphics in this game, and i rather would like to see more effects on her instead of less... :) I just love that she gets very dirty after a while crouching on the floor- that was a big wow-moment for me xD ! And the sweaty effect...gorgeous...Keep up the good work- this game have a big future!!

Last edited:

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Oh please just make this optional- i love the good graphics in this game, and i rather would like to see more effects on her instead of less... :) I just love that she gets very dirty after a while crouching on the floor- that was a big wow-moment for me xD ! And the sweaty effect...gorgeous...Keep up the good work- this game have a big future!!
This is just about the blushing on Ashley's face, because full arousal makes her whole face red and people have been saying it looks too exaggerated. So we'd maybe restrict her blushing to her cheeks and nose areas instead of the whole face.
Thanks for all the kind words!!

mylustwish

Potential Patron
You mean like blushy cheeks? Yeah, that'd look way better. The blush could even go on cheeks and nose when she's fully aroused. I just really think that the way it is right now is too intense and it looks weird with the rest of her body.
Yeah like that! It'd be a big blush still, but not covering her whole face this time.

CEX

Casual Client
There's a number of scenes where the dialogue window at the bottom of the screen covers some "interesting parts". Is there a plan to address this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.