[PC] Unforbidden (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
"Unforbidden" is a commercial 3D Run-or-Rape platformer.

Blog: Unforbidden
Newest demo: Releases (as of 13/02/28)

The game is currently in development and so far the most recent demo is R3; you first have to through a jumping puzzle part before you find an abandoned village where you'll find the first and so far only enemy already implemented, a wolf. It can bite, knock you down and rape you but only the rape animation is fleshed out. The controls are explained ingame expect for the struggle system iirc; you have to press LEFT and RIGHT to get out of an hold and UP and DOWN to embrace it. According to the developer giving in will be advantageous than fighting back against some future enemies.

Apparently you have to press the UP to hold onto a cliff so during the jumping puzzle try keep holding UP down to avoid falling down.

You can find two screenshots and also a video of the first few minutes of gameplay at the second link.

Atmey

Potential Patron
I am putting this under my radar, as a fellow unity developer I want to support other games using unity (I need to start my own blog), the game looks decent so far.

Nanashi

Potential Patron
For some reason im stuck at the "warning! sex stuff" screen...ideas?

Nvm figured it out, just had to hit esc

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.