(Underworld) Selene needs your cum. (1 Viewer)

EpicDT-Hunter

Potential Patron
Hallo guys. This is my first Dialogue Projekt and i need your feedback if im going in the right direction or not. I try to hold it as simple as possible at the biginning till im not expirienced enough to go further.
Ok so the idea of my first dialogue was to make a dialogue with sexy Selene from Underworld. And i thought of, what would be the most realistic scenario, that will fit the chrakter´s personality and compare to the Underworld Universe. As i saw all the Underworld movies and know her cold kind of personality i decided that the following scenario will fit the most.

Scenario:

Selene got poisoned from the bite of a Neo-Lycan. And the only thing will save her, are the special proteins in the sperm of a man. The streets are dark and nobody is there. Nobody but you...

Settings need to be set:

Mood: Normal (Angryface would fit better but it dont work course of auto hand-tapping and teeth clenching)
Armposition: her legs
Style: normal style
His Armposition: Free
no coughing
no gagging

The Selene outfit you can find at the and of the post from the guy bellow this post.

I used a street background to this from google search. You can find it yourself its easy.

Pls tell me how you like it.

1.Update: 24.09.2013 20:31

Examples Ingame:

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

Attachments

• Selene needs your cum1.PNG
    Selene needs your cum1.PNG
    595.6 KB · Views: 4,988
  • Selene2.PNG
    Selene2.PNG
    582.5 KB · Views: 4,905
Selene Projekt.txt
3.2 KB · Views: 1,811

f93

Casual Client
I've never seen Underworld, so I can't really comment about how in-character this is. However, you really should try running it through a spellchecker (just paste it into Microsoft Word or OpenOffice) and Pim_Gd's Dialogue Checker.

Other things I noticed:
1) The "ur", "pls" and similar abbreviated words seem kind of jarring in what is meant to be spoken dialogue. Similarly, remember that "I" always gets a capital when it's a word by itself.
2) You can easily set the positions you want at the start of the first intro line.
Code:
intro:"[RELEASE][NORMAL_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS]Listen. I have no time for explanation. I need your cum right now or I will die. [ARMS_HIS_LEGS][intro1]"
I don't think coughing/gagging can be disabled this way, but it cuts down on setup for people who download this.
3) Your variables are all unused. I guess you're going to fix that later, but simpler dialogues don't really need to keep track of any variable (except *FINISHES*, which is done automatically).
4) pull_off lines are triggered a lot, and you only have one of them. The first_throat and first_dt lines are only ever triggered once each time the dialogue is used. Basically, try to add more to pre_cum, pull_off, general and resistance than to first_throat and first_dt, or else the dialogue will play the same few lines over and over.
5) I thought at first that there was no way to reach HappyEnd (as that's what the DialogueChecker said), but that's exposing a different problem - you've forgotten to put the " around that line, so it will never be displayed.
6) It seems a bit odd that one line is allcaps, like she's yelling, when there is cum in her mouth. Like I said, I don't know the character, but that seems like a really strange line to be the only one that she shouts. Just "Aah, here it comes![SWALLOW]" would look a lot less out-of-place.

The Selene outfit is in this post in Dante's thread, under the Underworld spoiler.

EpicDT-Hunter

Potential Patron
f93 said:
I've never seen Underworld, so I can't really comment about how in-character this is. However, you really should try running it through a spellchecker (just paste it into Microsoft Word or OpenOffice) and Pim_Gd's Dialogue Checker. I did run it through the Dialogue checker but forgot to do it again before posting.

Other things I noticed:
1) The "ur", "pls" and similar abbreviated words seem kind of jarring in what is meant to be spoken dialogue. Similarly, remember that "I" always gets a capital when it's a word by itself.
2) You can easily set the positions you want at the start of the first intro line.
Code:
intro:"[RELEASE][NORMAL_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS]Listen. I have no time for explanation. I need your cum right now or I will die. [ARMS_HIS_LEGS][intro1]"
You are right i can do it, but if she allready saved by the user in this position it creates a better effect, course i want her to be from start in this position not to make any moves to get to it.
I don't think coughing/gagging can be disabled this way, but it cuts down on setup for people who download this.
3) Your variables are all unused. I guess you're going to fix that later, but simpler dialogues don't really need to keep track of any variable (except *FINISHES*, which is done automatically). Yes i will use variables if im more advanced to the simple things, as im not like it seems.
4) pull_off lines are triggered a lot, and you only have one of them. The first_throat and first_dt lines are only ever triggered once each time the dialogue is used. Basically, try to add more to pre_cum, pull_off, general and resistance than to first_throat and first_dt, or else the dialogue will play the same few lines over and over.
5) I thought at first that there was no way to reach HappyEnd (as that's what the DialogueChecker said), but that's exposing a different problem - you've forgotten to put the " around that line, so it will never be displayed.
6) It seems a bit odd that one line is allcaps, like she's yelling, when there is cum in her mouth. Like I said, I don't know the character, but that seems like a really strange line to be the only one that she shouts. Just "Aah, here it comes![SWALLOW]" would look a lot less out-of-place. This line is a him-style-line, but anyway you are right it realy sounds better if he´s not shouting.

The Selene outfit is in this post in Dante's thread, under the Underworld spoiler.

Thank you very much for your advice i will improve it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.