underwear fetish's Ryona Video Collection (Dead or Alive, Resident Evil, others...) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter
I'm not sure what's going on, but when I clicked on the link it showed a video of a 3D woman doing a pole dance with an invisible pole.

This is a new kind of losing pose in Dead or Alive 5. Forcing women to do things they normally don't do after they are beaten badly. They submit or get beaten again.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This is a new kind of losing pose in Dead or Alive 5. Forcing women to do things they normally don't do after they are beaten badly. They submit or get beaten again.
Thanks for the explanation.

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter
This is what men do when they discover their waifu is pregnant, but the baby has a different father.

Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
But they're not...? I mean sure leave it to the imagination, but there is no visual indication that they are pregnant. Not that it is my kind of interest anyway.

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter
But they're not...? I mean sure leave it to the imagination, but there is no visual indication that they are pregnant. Not that it is my kind of interest anyway.

They just got pregnant last night. They went to the doctor today and the result was positive. The baby was just conceived in their mothers' womb so the bellies are still small.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
They just got pregnant last night. They went to the doctor today and the result was positive. The baby was just conceived in their mothers' womb so the bellies are still small.
So it's your own little story reasoning for that? I mean, there's no indication otherwise from a visual perspective. I see you edited the original post to be a bit more clear about it, but the descriptions of the videos themsleves don't really say anything about it other than the title. It's fine if you put in some flavor text to explain what is happening and why its happening to make some content feel different, but anybody just stumbling across those videos otherwise won't get it at all. They'll just see a normal move done on a normal character in a normal situation because there's no visual difference between the models that would give the idea they are pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.