Under Ground Gladiatrix Arena (series) (1 Viewer)

meinteil

Casual Client
(Before I start on this I just want to mention that I took a lot of inspiration from the "Wharehouse 17" story on this site, aswell as another one called "Pride's fall", these are great stories and should be checked out.)

Story:
In 2030 a highly Illegal underground fighting ring in which female combatants compete in battles to the death emerges.

How it works:
Much like my other works the winner will be decided via polls, but these will all be custom characters. All of the characters will be described in detail before the fight.

The Arena:
The arena in which these women will fight in is designed for brutality. 15 foot hole with cement walls and floors. Two out of the Four walls have 12 inch serrated spikes. The other two walls are mounted with a multitude os weapons.

Last edited:

meinteil

Casual Client
Night 1, Fight #1

Rachelle Vs. Patricia

In this fight 19 year old Rachell will fight 38 year old Patricia to the death.

Patricia:
Has been fighting in the arena for 15 years and has always dominated her opponents.

Apperance:
Patricia has a slender build and tan skin, her hair is black shoulder length and curly. She has long legs that she enjoys showing off, and perky B cup breasts. She has dark brown eyes and wears black eye liner.

Attire:
Patricia Always were's the fallowing outfits to her battles; Tight Jean Short Shorts, Sleeveless lowcut white shirt, and Brown knee high high heel leather boots.

Rachell:
A relatively new fighter Rachell has only been fighting in the pit for a year.

Apperance:
Rachelle has long blonde hair with pink highlights that she ussually wears in a pony tail. She has pale skin and blue eyes. Rachelle has a curvy build and strong thighs to go with it. Her ass is firm and perfactly round and she has perky C cupp breasts and wears pink eyeshadow aswell as lip gloss.

Attire:
In battle Rachelle wears black Skin tight yoga pants, a pink low cut tank top, and white tennis shoes.

(clink on this link https://goo.gl/NsZaSf to vote)

Last edited:

meinteil

Casual Client
Rachel Vs. Patricia

(Before reading this story read the previous posts, if you've already read them go over it again. Shortly before writing this I posted a description of the arena.)

The announcing woman stands in the middle of the arena, light gleaming off her Black Leather Mini Skirt and black leather bra top. As sweat runs down her tanned skin from the heat and she put her long wavy crimson red hair in a pony tail with one hand she uses her other hand to hold the mic up to her lips. As the red headed announcer smirks she says "Ladies and Gentlemen, you've come here tonight to witness the victory of one woman and the death of another. And that's precisely what you'll get; for tonight's first fight our champion Patricia will fight to keep her title and head against Rachel." Both competitors walk to the center of the arena side by side. As they get to the center they turn and face each other while the announcing woman steps out of the.

Rachel smirks confidently before stating "don't worry, I'll break your neck before I sever your head." Patricia chuckles before seductively saying "Good luck" when suddenly the bell rings and Rachel punches Patricia in the face. Patricia stumbles back from the punch as Rachel steps forward and kicks her in the chest, making her cry out in pain and stumble back towards the wall spikes. Patricia just barely manages to stop herself just before touching the spikes. Rachel smirks as she sends another punch at Patricia's head and thinks to herself "so fucking easy. Just one more punch and it's over" but Patricia smirks as she suddenly moves her head out of the way.

"FUCK!!" Rachel screams as one of the spikes stab into her fist; Patricia swiftly moves to Rachel's left side and starts punching her in the ribs. Rachel cries out in pain with each punch as her ribs crack and break. Rachel pulls her hand away from the spike, flinging blood on the floor. Rachel turns to face Patricia but as she does Patricia's fist smashes her in the side of her face, making the blonde to fall harshly to the ground. As Rachel lays on her back Patricia kicks her in the face; stunning her. Patricia smirks as she slowly places the heel of her boot on Rachel's kneecap and says "So fucking easy" before quickly lifting her foot and stomping on Rachel's kneecap.

Rachel let's out a loud scream of pain as her knee let's out a loud cracking and popping sound. Rachel rolls onto her stomach and starts trying to desperately crawl away until Patricia steps on Rachel's injured hand, making her scream as tears run down her face.

Patrica puts her full weight on Rachel's hand and starts grinding her heel in the wound and says "You know you're going to die here. I'm going to completely humiliate you; and then right when you break I'm going to end your short life. Then as the mortician gropes your lifeless body I'll be rubbing my clit." Patricia then stomps on Rachel's hand, breaking her knuckles. Rachel sobs in agony as Patricia walks up to the weapon wall. Rachel slowly rolls onto her back as she grasps her broken hand as she catches her breath.

But this moment of calm didn't last long as the sight of Patricia straddling her with a Eight inch tactical knife. Patricia grabs Rachel's good hand and says "which finger should I cut off for later?." Rachel desperately tries to pull her hand away as she says "no, please please don't". Patricia seductively smirks and swings the razor edged knife, slicing off four of Rachel's fingers. Rachel screams as blood flows from where her finger's used to be.

Patricia uses the knife to cut open Rachel's shirt and bra, exposing her perky sweat covered breast. Humiliated Rachel tries to cover her breasts, letting blood leak onto them as Patricia Stands up and steps towards her legs. Patricia raises her foot over Rachel's pussy and says "you're pathetic" before stomping on the blonde's smoothe pussy. Patricia stomps on her pussy as hard as she can again and again until Rachel screams "STOP PLEASE STOP!! Y-you win."

Still holding the knife Patricia slowly crawls on top of Rachel and says "say that again." With tears in her eyes Rachel responds "Y-You win, I lose" which made Patricia wet. Patricia leans down so that their lips are nearly touching before saying "now tell me I'm better then you." Rachel sobs before nodding her head and saying "You're better then me." Patricia forcefully kisses Rachel, moaning as she shoved her tongue deep in Rachel's mouth. Tears stream down Rachel's face as Patricia tongue slides against her own and the dominant brunette slowly pushes the knife in Rachel's stomach.

Patricia slowly pulls away, letting a single string of spit connect them before seductively saying "You loose bitch". Patricia grabs a hold of Rachel's blonde ponytail before pulling the knife out and putting up to Rachel's throat. A look of terror washes over Rachel's face as she thinks to her self "I-It's over, it's all over for me, I can't believe this is how I die." Patricia smirks and says "goodbye" as she slowly slits Rachel's throat. Rachel's legs desperately kick as she gaps for air and blood starts to pool around her neck and head. Patricia smirks as she looks Rachel in the eye and starts groping the defeated woman's breasts. The last thing Rachel see's before going limp is Patricia's smirking face as the champion watched the life leave her eyes.

Patricia quickly gathers Rachel's severed fingers before standing and tossing the knife to her left. She looks down at Rachel's dead face and uses her foot to slowly nudge her dead opponents face to the right before propping her foot on the blonde's face as the announcing woman says "Patricia wins, Rachel is dead".

AFTER BATTLE:

(Warning: this part of the story has some Necrophilia themes in it, If that's not your thing stop reading here.)

Patricia left the arena with Rachel's severed fingers, leaving her dead opponent laying in her own blood. Rachel's eyes were still wide open with a look of Terror frozen on her dead face. As the crowd still cheered from the fight four scantily dressed Nurses ran to retrieve Rachel's lifeless form and take it to the mortician.

Meanwhile Patricia arrives in her living quarters and strips down fully naked; Rachel's blood was covering her hands an breasts. Quickly she went to the showers, slowly she turned the knob and lt the warm water run down her naked body. The water rinses off the blood and sweat from the fight as Patricia smirks in arousal.

Meanwhile in the Morgue Rachel's now fully naked body now lays on a steel table, covered in a mixture of sweat, blood and some dirt. The Mortician walks into the room and looks at Rachel's body before saying "I knew you'd end up on my table, you never stood a chance against Patricia." As he sets a bucket full of soapy water. He dips a wash cloth in the warm water, getting it wet before starting to rub the soaking wet wash cloth on Rachel's body.

Meanwhile Patricia lays in her bed, freshly bathed and horny. She holds up Rachel's severed fingers and says "now for the best part." Patricia slides her hand with Rachel's index finger between her legs and starts using the severed limb to play with her clit. Patricia moans loudly as she remembers the fight, and feeling Rachel's body go limp underneath her. Patricia starts rubbing her clit with the Severed finger faster and faster until she final let's out a moan that could b heard in the arena as she achieved orgasm.

Meanwhile in the morgue Rachel's dead body has been fully cleaned and lays soaking wet. Her eyes have been closed by the mortician as had her mouth. The mortician removes his gloves and says " Well Rachel, you're all clean, and now it's time to admire my and Patricia's work." He then starts sliding his hand up Rachel's inner thigh, enjoying the perfect smoothness of her firm lifeless thighs. Then with his left hand he starts rubbing her smooth dead pussy while groping her left breast with his right hand.

He stops groping the dead girl and says "Well Rachel, I'll leave you to be retrieved by your girlfriend, I'm sure she'll give you a open casket burial."

(thanks for reading, I have an idea to write short "aftermath" stories that would essentially show what happens to the loser's body and what the winner does after the fight. If you'd be interested in this comment below, also if you enjoyed the story comment what your favorite part was)

Next Fight: Goth vs. Cheerleader

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sweet, I'm glad you are back with us in the land of the living my friend, as for an aftermath story I'd love to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.