[PC] [UE4] King of Brothels - Adult Club Management 3D Sex Game (1 Viewer)

CEX

Casual Client
I would love to see an option to make the dude invisible in sex scenes - some games have it where he kinda looks like glass, I'm not sure why everyone are not doing this

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
I would love to see an option to make the dude invisible in sex scenes - some games have it where he kinda looks like glass, I'm not sure why everyone are not doing this

Yeah, a few people have asked for this actually - we are seriously considering it!

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
Then maybe give it as an option? Is that hard to do?

Well... the giving it as an option isn't but to create 2 modes is not that easy. Do you have an example of a game this was made in and you liked maybe?

CEX

Casual Client
Well... the giving it as an option isn't but to create 2 modes is not that easy. Do you have an example of a game this was made in and you liked maybe?
Can't remember off the top of my head but please do it. Should be the default for these types of games.

CEX

Casual Client
Is there ever going to be a mode without playable sex? It's kind of annoying having to control it, sometimes I just want to relax and appreciate, if you know what I mean.

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
Is there ever going to be a mode without playable sex? It's kind of annoying having to control it, sometimes I just want to relax and appreciate, if you know what I mean.
Yeah, we've heard that a lot, we're definitely thinking of implementing some sort of cynematic sex system.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I went to play the casting scene again and had some trouble with the text boxes. Thought I'd let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.