Tsunade dialogue (1 Viewer)

KazumaArcend

Potential Patron
Hey there everyone, new guy here and i joined because i find the game pretty great but what surprised me was the community and how everyone enjoys being able to add new looks and different kinds of fun to the game so i decided that i wanted to try and contribute myself. I'm not much of an artist but i am a writer so i wanted to at least give it a random try by making a small dialogue with Tsunade since she's already been made for the game so go ahead and give your opinions on it to see if it is well done or to point out any errors i might've made on it. I did my best to capture her personality and slightly make it into character since i am up to date on the show itself. Anyways enjoy.

Attachments

Tsunade.txt
8.2 KB · Views: 4,461

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Just opened it and made some slight adjustments. I noticed you didn't capitalize, "I" properly on most of the lines, so I changed that. I also added different punctuation marks in certain places, and changed some lines around a little. Here ya go ;)

Attachments

Tsunade (Revised).txt
8.3 KB · Views: 4,898

KazumaArcend

Potential Patron
TetsuyaHikari said:
Just opened it and made some slight adjustments. I noticed you didn't capitalize, "I" properly on most of the lines, so I changed that. I also added different punctuation marks in certain places, and changed some lines around a little. Here ya go ;)

I noticed rather quickly once i looked at both of the writings and yeah, i do get that problem sometimes out of habit like right now, I didn't correct the last one as an example. :P
I haven't written in awhile so i am a little rusty since i rarely cared about my grammar when chatting with friends and such but i am sure that my writing will clear up if i keep at it again, It just seemed odd that i didn't see dialogues for specific characters and all that so i wanted to at least give it a quick shot. Another reason for my slightly poor writing is also because i made this in only a few minutes and didn't really bother to go over it myself thanks to me being that lazy. Thanks for your opinion and help on it by the way, i am always open to suggestions and help when needed and all that.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
KazumaArcend said:
TetsuyaHikari said:

I noticed rather quickly once i looked at both of the writings and yeah, i do get that problem sometimes out of habit like right now, I didn't correct the last one as an example. :P
I haven't written in awhile so i am a little rusty since i rarely cared about my grammar when chatting with friends and such but i am sure that my writing will clear up if i keep at it again, It just seemed odd that i didn't see dialogues for specific characters and all that so i wanted to at least give it a quick shot. Another reason for my slightly poor writing is also because i made this in only a few minutes and didn't really bother to go over it myself thanks to me being that lazy. Thanks for your opinion and help on it by the way, i am always open to suggestions and help when needed and all that.

Haha. I know that feeling. You wouldn't believe how many revisions were made to the first dialogue I uploaded here. I'm a bit of grammar Nazi though, so even when I talk with friends, I make it a habit to keep things proper. Don't get me wrong, I'll still say stuff like, "lol", "wtf", "ffs", etc.

I just try to keep myself from getting into a bad habit and becoming lazy though. I've always been this way towards English though, heh. Anyway, glad you didn't take it the wrong way, man. I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "What?! You calling me bad? Fuck you!" and whatnot, after providing someone with critique :P

In any case, just keep it up and you'll be fine! Oh and I also should have said this in my first post, but..welcome to the forum, man :3

KazumaArcend

Potential Patron
TetsuyaHikari said:
KazumaArcend said:
TetsuyaHikari said:

Haha. I know that feeling. You wouldn't believe how many revisions were made to the first dialogue I uploaded here. I'm a bit of grammar Nazi though, so even when I talk with friends, I make it a habit to keep things proper. Don't get me wrong, I'll still say stuff like, "lol", "wtf", "ffs", etc.

I just try to keep myself from getting into a bad habit and becoming lazy though. I've always been this way towards English though, heh. Anyway, glad you didn't take it the wrong way, man. I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "What?! You calling me bad? Fuck you!" and whatnot, after providing someone with critique :P

In any case, just keep it up and you'll be fine! Oh and I also should have said this in my first post, but..welcome to the forum, man :3

Haha, thanks! Well yeah i don't mind a critique at all when needed, We can only learn by admitting to our mistakes if they're either big or small. I have a phobia for grammar nazis by the way lol! Mostly because of how lazy i am with my grammar and such and when i am in group chats only to find a grammar nazi or two to only go "Everyone take cover! Get under the tables! Hide yo keeds! hide yo wivez! The grammar Nazis are here!" But only as a joke obviously, I never really let critique or stuff like that get to me so if you have a suggestion or anything then go ahead, I'm fine with it.

And since i already started this, you think you can go ahead and tell me if you got a specific character in mind in need for a dialog? You were the first to reply to me so why not start now? :D

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
KazumaArcend said:
TetsuyaHikari said:
KazumaArcend said:
TetsuyaHikari said:

Haha, thanks! Well yeah i don't mind a critique at all when needed, We can only learn by admitting to our mistakes if they're either big or small. I have a phobia for grammar nazis by the way lol! Mostly because of how lazy i am with my grammar and such and when i am in group chats only to find a grammar nazi or two to only go "Everyone take cover! Get under the tables! Hide yo keeds! hide yo wivez! The grammar Nazis are here!" But only as a joke obviously, I never really let critique or stuff like that get to me so if you have a suggestion or anything then go ahead, I'm fine with it.

And since i already started this, you think you can go ahead and tell me if you got a specific character in mind in need for a dialog? You were the first to reply to me so why not start now? :D

Yeah, lol. I get a lot of crap in chatrooms. "We don't have to type properly here, it's just a chatroom" is usually their excuse for horrible grammar. Bah.

As for the character specific dialogue though..nobody really comes to mind. There are characters I'm fond of, I guess, but I'm more focused on trying to create something original rather than focusing on a pre-existing character's personality. I think what you're doing is pretty cool though. We definitely need more character specific dialogues around here.

I look forward to seeing what dialogues you come up with :3

KazumaArcend

Potential Patron
DioBrando said:
i think there should be more character specific dialogues.good job dude.

Thanks, It's exactly why i joined and started this topic so that the idea for it could start rolling. I'll try doing some myself but i also think about specific characters in specific situations, Specific partners for instance like; Tsunade+Naruto, Tsunade+Jiraya, Tsunade+Kakashi and so on along those lines. The same thing could apply to many other specific characters and such but i think that if we can start making dialogues for specific characters now, We can do maybe the whole specific partners/situations thing later on.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
KazumaArcend said:
DioBrando said:

Thanks, It's exactly why i joined and started this topic so that the idea for it could start rolling. I'll try doing some myself but i also think about specific characters in specific situations, Specific partners for instance like; Tsunade+Naruto, Tsunade+Jiraya, Tsunade+Kakashi and so on along those lines. The same thing could apply to many other specific characters and such but i think that if we can start making dialogues for specific characters now, We can do maybe the whole specific partners/situations thing later on.

Bah. The forum died on me when I was posting a reply X3. Anyway, I was going to say I thought of something. Considering you have a Sanji avatar, I think it's only right you should put a Nami dialogue in the pipeline, heh.

DioBrando

Potential Patron
KazumaArcend said:
DioBrando said:

I like the specific characters in specific situations idea and i think your pretty damn good at making dialogues so no complaints from me.I will say though that i like Tsunade+Me kinda situational based dialogue rather than Tsunade+naruto or somethin like that.I like dialogues that you can make revovle around yourself rather than a specific character...you know what i mean right?and again i loved the dialogue and i cant wait to see your future dialogues.

mystic gohan

Potential Patron
How about changing this thread from just Tsunade to all naruto characters?.

and since we're making requests, how about Sakura and tenten dialogue ?.

Mineur

Content Creator
Gordon88 said:

this!

KazumaArcend

Potential Patron
Gordon88 said:

Honestly, I've really hated how my lazy side has taken over and stopped me for a time from writing, I'm even more than halfway with the Nami from One Piece dialogue i started long ago but mostly stopped because of how lazy i am sometimes and also because i didn't know if it was good enough to be a "Nami" dialogue because i couldn't fully grasp her character in words like i did with Tsunade. I'll try making a Sakura one though right now and get back to the Nami one later on since i get a little more motivated when asked.

However, I'm still curious on how to start, there's either the young or older Sakura plus seeing if i should either find a way to make the dialogue of her willingly doing it or unwilling since I'm making sure that the character she's doing is the *YOU* character, you were the first to request so I'll go ahead and let you choose. :P

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
I'd hazard it's not, since Kazuma's last post on this thread was in 2011, and:

KazumaArcend was last seen:
Jul 6, 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.