Touko Fukawa from Danganronpa (1 Viewer)

Olivaras

Potential Patron
Hey, this is my first time requesting in a long time! I'm glad to see this forum is still up and running!

Well, here are the references; the request can be filled with either of the hairstyles, but I'd deeply appreciate if the modder did both.

EDIT by moderator: FILLED see post #5

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I take it.
I'll do a RGB adjustable hair with it, so the light reflection (the curved stripe on top of her head) may have a colour slightly different from the original character.

Olivaras Olivaras : please tell me if you also want the glasses, I can make a standalone mod of them.
However, I believe that they are quite similar to an already existing mod (maybe included in the Moader?). I don't know yet where it can be found.

[EDIT] I didn't see that there are two refs, I'll do only the first one.

Last edited:

Olivaras

Potential Patron
I've found these:

They are close enough, but it's up to you if you want to make a mod for the glasses as well.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here she is:

RGB Dynamic Braids (04)
86072-f38eed9c5364ecb5419d1f5b06363fab.jpg

I had to change the top of the right braid, because it looked kinda strange if I followed the reference.
With other refs and eventually an animation of her, I may do better.

To get the original colours of Tōko's hair, use this Custom Data: collar:none,102,72,84,1,51,40,44,1;tonguePiercing:none,220,220,220,1

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.