Total Annihilation: A Zako Tale (1 Viewer)

Which Harpy would you like to see in her own side story?

• Bella

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sue

• Shelly

• Ellain

• Nelly

• Anna

• Keilee

• Lilly

• Maria

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bad7

Swell Supporter
1. Green Eyes

"Three girls. There are three girls in the guard station." the girl with the ear-length brown hair was surprisingly coherent, surprisingly to the point for someone who was handcuffed to a rusty pipe in her underwear, her arms stretched out above her head, tightened all her muscles and her abdomen. I pointed my taser-rod at her again and she flinched, involuntarily, turning her head and squinting and bracing herself for the damage. "Please." she said, just as involuntarily. She looked back once she saw that I hadn't tased her and tried to hide the fear in her big, green eyes.
This girl, Green-Eyes, I'll call her, was my first hostage. Though she was a half naked, frightened woman, she still had the Red-Eagle claw tattooed on her chest. The Red-Eagles were out to commit mass genocide, and had succeeded in several small towns. They were no better than Nazis. It was my duty to kill every single bird in this facility, but I couldn't do that without information, so I would let Green-Eyes live, for now.
I hadn't even beaten her up too badly, just a few scrapes and one or two zaps with the taser before she'd submitted to being stripped and restrained. Her skin was white, almost unusually white, so those few hits I'd given her showed as thick red lines across her belly.
"Armed?" I asked.
She nodded, "With knives mostly. Just standard equipment."
"Right." I nodded at her, "Just standard." I headed for the door. "I'll go do my thing, and you just . . . hang around." Green-Eyes didn't laugh at my pun.

I

I found the first of the three quickly, patrolling the hall, wearing a gas-mask like it was a fashion accessory, her hair tied in a long dirty blonde ponytail. She was wearing a tight fitting pair of daisy-dukes and a green, long-sleeve crop-top. I sawed her knife sheathed at her exposed hip. I decided it would be a better fight if I didn't use my gun, so I silently drew my bowie-knife and rolled in behind her. I made enough noise to let her know I was there, because I was a fighter, not a cold blooded assassin.
She drew her knife quickly when she saw me, and when I took a swing at her chest, she waddled out of the way.
"She's not wearing a bra." I thought. But I didn't have much time to think, because she came in after me, driving full on, and I went to cut her on the wrist but she pulled her arm back fast.
I spun and drove in with my body. Girl wasn't ready for that. My shoulder pounded into her throat and we rolled over each other. Soon she was pinned under me, squirming. I couldn't resist the urge to grasp her left breast. It was soft. I liked it.
I held her down with that hand and stuck my knife in her right breast, burying it to the handle in flesh. She hadn't made a sound before, but now she moaned, an agonized, muffled moan. I grabbed her ponytail and slammed her head on the hard metal floor.
Next I stood up and dragged her by the hair to the wall. Wordlessly, I pulled her arms up and, using her own knife, I slit the girl's wrists.
I took my knife back out of her chest and went on my way, leaving her squirming and bleeding out.

One down, three to go.

II

The next girl I heard talking on the phone two rooms over.
"No, we have this fort covered. We don't need your reinforcements. What, you think just because we are a bunch of girls we need big strong men to protect us? I don't think so. You can just suck my female cock!" she hung up. She had a nasally voice that I found irritating. This girl was wearing a long skirt and a black tube top that left her whole upper body mostly visible. Her hair was dyed pink, and she had glasses on. I stood at the wall outside the door and considered shooting her in the head here and now, but once again I thought a challenge might be better, so I stepped into the doorway. She had a pretty face, at the very least, a natural kind of beauty, no makeup, and blue eyes with long lashes. Her moment of surprise was a bit long, and I got really close before she pulled out her weapon, a revolver.
That was unexpected, but I decided to roll with it. I rolled over and under a nearby table, which I flung at her. She fired a round at it, but I ran in under its cover. She screamed when she saw me up-close, right in front of her, and I cut a slit of flesh just bellow her belly-button. She screamed "Fuck!" and fell back, tears in her eyes.
I slugged her in the side of the head and she dropped her gun and lost her glasses, then I took her by her tube-top, my finger going between the fiber and her warm flesh, holding her up by it.
She squirmed and tried to escape, but to no effect.
"I surrender." she sobbed, "Please, I surrender."
I pressed my knife to her throat, then lifted her chin so she had to look into my eyes, "Tell me, how many have you and your girls killed?"
Her eyes watered, "What? I don't know, I . . ." I pressed my knife against her skin and she gasped, "Okay, like ten . . . thirty . . . I don't know. Not that many."
I put my mouth to her ear, "Then thirty times is how many times I'll make you beg for death." then I spun her around into a full nelson hold, and I used my knife to cut her tube top open from the back. Her breasts, surprisingly supple when they weren't being pressed in by her top, fell free. I used the torn top to tie her hands together behind her back, tying tightly at the the wrists. She begged and complained until I jabbed my knife into her ribs, then she fell silent. Next I pulled off her skirt, revealing her tight panties, which had sunflowers on them. I fashioned the skirt into a hangman's knot and hung it up on a motionless ceiling-fan. I pushed the table from earlier under the fan.
"Now, I'm going to watch you dance." I said, and she turned blue in the face.

Suddenly I heard a bang and looked to the doorway. We had a visitor. I didn't have a chance to figure out who it was before bullets started flying, rapid-fire. I took the topless pink haired girls and used her as a meat shield. She screamed as bullets riddled her defenseless, exposed body, a shrill, terrified cry. She swung around like a rag doll, throwing her breasts and hips back and forth. I tossed her aside, rolled over and took her revolver, then I rolled forward, barrel first.

In the moment of that roll, I glanced back over at Pinky. She was sprawled out on the ground, her legs wide open, a puddle of blood and urine beneath her. There were two wounds in her thighs, three holes in her belly, one in between her breasts, and one in her left breast, straight through the Red-Eagle tattoo. This was not how I wanted to kill the girl, but it was good enough.

III

The last girl, who I found pointing her barrel at my barrel, was a bit stockier than the others. She wasn't heavy, but she was not athletic either. She had some flab, and I could sea it. She was wearing a short skirt with tall socks and boots. Her top was rolled up button up, tied together in the middle, exposing her belly, arms and shoulders, along with substantial cleavage. There was a locket on her neck. She had large brown eyes, a sharp nose and hair dyed blue, tied into two pig-tails.
I aimed for her heart and pulled the trigger.
She escaped, shifting her weight to the side of the room, and she might have shot me down, but she caught site of her dead friend. "Cynthia?" she squawked, then I took aim and shot her in the leg. She dropped her gun and fell back and I jumped in, shooting her other kneecap out.
Then when I got in close, I covered her mouth and wailed on her gut, pounding away seven times into her soft stomach. One after another in her cushioned gut. I pulled back and let her fall to a kneel. She puked up blood and spit.
Once she was kneeling in front of me, I pressed my gun to her head. She looked up at me, pleadingly, and I pulled the trigger.
*Bang*
And with that, three out of four where dead.

IV

Green-Eyes was unconscious when I got back. Whether she had passed out or she was napping I couldn't tell, but her head was down on her chest. I woke her up quickly by tazing her between the legs.
"No!" she cried out.
But I didn't listen. Pee stained her white panties as she looked up at me, her facade broken. She struggled and stretched her muscles, but there was no escaping her punishment. I took my knife and slit her throat.

Now every one of them was annihilated.

. . .
Or so I thought.
I heard chatter in the entryway, and ducked between a bunch of pipes.
I couldn't make out the words that were being said, but they sounded carefree. I glanced around the corner and saw a beach towel. She looked younger than the others, and from here I couldn't see her tattoo. I readied my trusty knife for another kill.

To Be Continued

Should this new girl be killed? If not, what should our hero do?
I will take good suggestions under consideration.

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
2. Beach Day

The Red Eagles started as a white supremacist group in the American South. They committed hate crimes, attacked minorities and dealt in drugs and weapons. Something about their hateful passion resonated with certain old groups in Europe too, and in no time at all, it was an international terror movement. Most of the members where men, but here in the good old US of A a special cell of female terrorists had gained traction. This group called themselves, "The Harpies"
This was my first time tangling with them, but I did not intend to pull my punches just because I was fighting Nazi girls instead of Nazi boys.
I

She had black hair, straight bangs, and she wore a midnight blue, one piece swimsuit. She looked young, no older than 19 for sure. She was short, and her limbs were thin. It was an easy thing to sneak up on this young Bambi. I got behind her, tore her beach towel from her hands, and slung it over her mouth.
She struggled weakly for a moment, then gave up. I took the towel off her mouth. I felt the shaking in her hips, pressed against mine.
"Mister, please . . . don't . . ."
In any other situation I would have said she had a cute voice. Here I will just say, pathetic.
"Who are you, what are you doing here?"
"I . . . new recruits. Coming back from a training exercise at the lake." She saw Green-Eye's bloody white corpse hanging from the pipes and she turned white herself.
"Oh, my God."
I couldn't see whether she had the tattoo, so on impulse I was hesitant to kill. Perhaps she wasn't even sworn in yet. "How many?"
"Four . . . don't hurt me."
"What's your name?"
"Karie."
I pressed my forearm to her windpipe, then I squeezed until her limbs went numb and she passed out. I dropped her small body gently on the floor. She wasn't dead. Perhaps I could bring her in to my superiors later and they would decide what to do with her, but right now I had more pressing problems. I heard the sound of voices just outside the entrance. I braced myself for combat.

II

I had a tough time deciding how much I should challenge myself this time around. There were four now, all in one place, so I allowed myself the use of my gun. I peaked out the nearest window and saw four girls in various swimsuits, carrying towels and also weapons.
Most of their bodies where exposed, and I only saw the tattoo on one. This girl looked to be in her mid twenties. She had long, thick, yellow blonde hair with red tips that went all the way down her back like a cape. She was in a tight white bikini, and the red eagle was tattoos across her tight, muscular abdomen. She had two swords sheathed at her waist.

I took aim and fired. My shot rang out loud and the other three scampered around. My shot hit Blondie between the left shoulder and the breast. Blood oozed out. She groaned, and then she dropped her towel and dashed off into the distance. "Oh no you don't." I knew I couldn't let her escape or she'd warn the rest of the harpies of my presence, and there was no telling how fierce their revenge would be.
I jumped through the window, sending glass everywhere, to hunt her down, but the other three where in my way now, and would have to be eliminated.

II

The first girl in front of me was in a golden triangle top bathing suit and boy shorts. She had curly red hair and earings. She was flailing around in a panic, trying to reach for the knife she had on her belt. I took it first, plunged it into her thigh, and swept her legs out from under her. Once she was down, I kicked her in the chest with my steel toed boot, *Ooof!* she groaned in a masculine voice, and she fell motionless.

The second girl was in a fringe bikini with floral patterns. Her brown hair was still wet, dangling all over her face, and she had a belly button piercing. She got to her knife quickly, so I broke her arm and pinned it against her back. She screamed and thrashed.
Feeling the adrenaline, I ran my hand across her stomach and felt for her her. I yanked at her piercing and she bled and cried out. I put her in a choke hold and squeezed, then, as she began to fall limp, I snapped her neck *craaaaack*. The girl fell dead at my feet.

The third and smallest girl had two knives. She was in a black string-bikini and a thong, and her dark hair was in a side ponytail. I faced her down, holding my own knife. We had a stand off.

I saw the red-head starting to move out of the corner of my eye, so I pointed my gun at her and shot her twice, once in the heart and once in the head, killing her quickly.
The other girl saw this as an opening and rushed in. I spun around behind her and whipped her ass with a rolled up towel. She yelped in a high voice.
She turned around just in time to take a full on punch to the face, breaking her nose.
She tumbled back into the broken window, cutting herself on the glass and leaning in backwards through the opening. It seemed she had hurt her back and couldn't get up.
"Please, please, please! I don't want to die." The girl in the string bikini begged.
I moved in, "Too bad we don't always get what we want." I put one boot on her hip, and the other on her chest, *No, wait!* then I jumped, breaking her back on in the open window.
She moaned and I plunged a piece of broken glass into her solar-plexus, making sure she would die.

Once all three were dead, I dashed after the survivor.

III

I was down at the lake before I heard her breathing. It was perfect beach weather, I realized. Too bad the day had to end in a bloodbath for everyone.
"Come out and drop your weapons." I said, "I know you can't fight with that injury."
She did come out, but she came from behind, swinging both her katanas.
She caught me off guard and cut my shoulder with once, but the other missed.
I growled.
"Bastard." she shouted, hoarsely.
"Bitch." I said back, holding my wound.
She took another swing, and I knew I wouldn't win by playing defensive. I ducked under the swords and jabbed my finger into her wound. She screamed and dropped her left sword, which I took.
I was now close in and I had a sword. I was faster than her, and I cut her shoulder, causing her to dropped her other sword.
She put her hands up and stepped back, still cursing me, but we both knew how this would end.

I cut fast, three cuts on her belly, two across her chest at the nipples, ruining her breasts and making her bikini fall in tatters. I went wild after that, cutting up her whole front side with cut after cut after cut, abs, chest, ribs, and I left nothing but shreds of the red belly tattoo. She was dead long before she hit the ground, and as she fell I went for the neck, severing her head from her body.
"Maybe I am a bastard." I said. I took her katanas to keep, but left her severed head in the sand, still looking shocked, then went back to the base.
--

When I got there, I found three bodies waiting for me, but the fourth, the one I had let live, was gone. That was a mistake, and it would come back to bite me.

In fact, on my way back, I got a call on my cellphone.
"Hey, handsome. You should hurry on home. Someone knows where your family lives."
Karie.

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
DEAD FILES I

1. Bella Heart
Wore a gas mask over her face because she was shy. Bella was a trained martial artist, but had terrible social anxiety.
Killed: Blood loss from a cut on the wrist.

2. Cynthia Barton (A.K.A "Pinkie")
Cynthia was known for her snappy temper, her trash talk, and her pink hair. She mostly worked answering phones. She ran the base while the boss was away. She had a deathly existential fear of her own mortality.
Killed: Multiple bullet wounds in the chest, gut and crotch,

3. Sue Sullivan
Sue died her hair blue at the behest of her friend, Cynthia, who also prompted her to join the Harpies. She had a hobby for collecting stuffed animals. She gained recognition among her friends for her wild, gun-berserk combat tactics. She just started going to the gym to lose those extra pounds a week ago.
Killed: Bullet to the head.

4. Shelly Walters (A.K.A Green-Eyes)
Shelly joined the Harpies to save up money for her masters in bio chemistry. She preferred clerical work. She has been caught making out with Cynthia.
Killed: Slit throat.

Also, question: Is it against forum rules or etiquette to keep posting segments of fiction one after another without responses? If so I can stop sharing.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
For an ongoing story, feel free to keep posting segments one after another.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Bad7

Swell Supporter
3. The Assault Begins

She had red hair, tied in a side tail. She had youthful, girlish features, but a natural resting bitch-face. I had my silencer pistil pointed at her forehead. This twerp, presumably the lookout of the team sent to kill my children an ex wife, had been clumsy. I heard her and saw her before she heard or saw me. It would be safest to snuff her right now, with one pull of my trigger, but better in the long run to get information. I looked her over. She was thin, 5'7, wearing wristbands of various colors. She had a red T-shirt on, tied up on the left side to show her hips and the bottom half of her belly, just below the naval. There was a confederate flag on her shirt. She was wearing black booty shorts and dark, green army boots. She clomped with each step.

I shot her in the left thigh *Pump* and then ran over to cover her mouth from behind before she could cry out.
The girl folded like a cardboard box and I caught her whole weight in my arms and against my chest. I felt her labored breathing. I waited a minute for her to calm down, blood running from the big hole in her thigh into the grass.
"Tell me who all is here and I'll let you live." I said.
I waited for her to nod, which she did, then pulled my hand away.
"There's Becky, Maria, and Tanya . . . and I'm-"

"I don't care about their names. Where are they positioned?"
"Two are over by the edge of the hill, next to the rose bush . . . Becky is wandering the trees by the north-side . . . please mister, I'm nothing, they didn't even give me a gun." she was on the verge of blubbering.
"Pity," I said, uncaring. I grasped at her chest. The girl was wearing no bra, I felt around her chest. “No. Wait!” Then plunged my knife into the space just below her chest. This was the vital space for an instant, silent kill. She flopped to the ground dead. My pity was an instant death, the others who threatened my family would not receive such pity.

I

I only saw one enemy when I got to the hill by the rose bush. I kicked myself for not shaking Red Shirt up more, but Red Shirt was a fresh corpse now, so there was no use beating myself up. The girl I saw had black hair, dark eye-shadow, and a . . . very distinctive outfit. She had a transparent stocking over her whole body below the neck, and underneath that nothing but black bikini style underwear. I could see several tattoos on her body, among them a swastika and the red eagle, on her solar-plexus. She was . . . curvy.

She also had a rifle, poised and pointed at my ex-wife's house down below. Seeing her distracted, I charged in with my knife, ready to fucking disembowel her. A shot fired! I leaped back and followed it's trail to the nearby bushes.

“Shit.”

There was another Harpy in the bushes. I should have suspected.

The woman in black saw me and yelped.

I acted fast. Turning toward the bushes, I saw the glint of a silver gun and I shot. I heard a snap and some rustling. I had hit the second gunner. The girl in black fumbled in her utility belt (hung low at her hips) but I shot the ground a foot in front of her and she put her hands up in shock, then I ran in.

I don't know if you raised her hands out of surprise, or if she was trying to surrender. It didn't really matter to me either way. I had no intention of holding back any punishment.

I punched her in the belly first and heard a snap as my fist sunk in to her gut, *Oof!* then I punched her twice in the face, blacking her eye and breaking her nose. She fell to her knees, already shivering and shocked, but I lifted her up to punch her six more times in the gut, each hit making a meat slapping sound as it smacked against her shaking belly.

I never planned this. My body acted on its own, my rage charging down my arms and into my fists, which I continually beat her with. I stomped on her feet with my steel toed boots. I cracked fingers. I broke her face on my knee more times than I could count. I smashed her ribs, and beat her body until she was half dead.

After three minutes of that I dropped her to the ground, where she lay quivering and drooling.

“On your feet!” I said, but she only moaned in answer.

I undid her belt, lifted her up by the shoulders, and buckled the belt tightly around her neck. I watched her as she gasped, her face slowly turned blue, and her bowls emptied in the grass. She kicked and struggled weakly for a minute, then she died. Two Harpies dead, one and a half to go.

II

I expected to find the next one lying in the bushes, but when I got there she was nowhere to be seen. I heard a shout and turned just in time to catch the wounded bird launch herself at me, a knife in each hand. She managed to scrape me as I swerved aside, but not deep. She had a bullet wound in chest though, so I knew it was only a matter of time before she'd be dead.
At first I couldn't tell what she looked like in the dark of the trees, but soon moonlight showed itself and I can make out her form. She was dressed in a black ninja suit, form fitting, and she had a sleek, athletic build. There was a wide open slit going from her neck to just above her naval, showing substantial cleavage, and I saw her tattoo just above her gaping wound. Her skin was a dark olive color. She had a ninja mask over her mouth and her brown hair was tied in a tight bun.
I kept on dodging her swings, falling backward and watching the blood pour out from her wound. She was frantic in her assaults, knowing her time was short, and soon she slowed down, panting and coughing, then I made my move. Like lightning I plunged another dagger into her other breast, not deep, but enough to make her scream, then I swept her wobbling legs out and dropped her in the dirt. She squirmed for a moment, spraying blood like a hose, but not long. I took a big rock in my hands. She raised her hands in front of her face. I slammed the rock down hard, smashing her skull and ending her suffering.

Next I just had to find Becky and make sure I sent a clear message, don't mess with me.

Last edited:

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Oooh, really liked these. Like a lot! Can't believe I missed them till now.

And funnily enough it's almost exactly what I RP 99% of the time. I often use a group of pathetic wannabe white supremacists named HARPIES who get easily defeated by superior agents easily.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Oooh, really liked these. Like a lot! Can't believe I missed them till now.

And funnily enough it's almost exactly what I RP 99% of the time. I often use a group of pathetic wannabe white supremacists named HARPIES who get easily defeated by superior agents easily.

Oh wow! That's crazy! Well I'll just have to update more frequently!

Bad7

Swell Supporter
DEAD FILES 2

5. Elain (Lainy) McFeely
She wanted to be a hip-hop backup dancer, but she sucked at dancing. She felt like she couldn't fit in anywhere, and ended up becoming a HARPIE. The other girls made fun of her northern Ireland accent.
Killed: Gunshot to the chest and head.

6. Nelly Harper
Got into drugs when she was 15. She need extra cash to fuel her habit. Liked being the center of attention.
Killed: Neck snapped.

7. Anna Jackman
She had a huge crush on a member of the Red Eagles and joined the HARPIES to impress him. hated violence, even in movies.
Killed: Back broken. Stabbed in the belly with sharp glass.

8. Keilee (Blondie) Schultz
Keilee trained in RTS and did a year abroad in japan, where she learned the art of the blade. She also learned that she hated people of other races and cultures to an excruciating degree. She had a drinking problem.
Killed: Her chest and abdomen where cut to ribbons. Technically died of blood loss.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
If I were to recommend something: I do enjoy the more sympathetic zako, but can we get a few more of the less sympathetic bitches where it's just really cathartic to see them get what's coming to them? Because I love the mix of them for sure. :smile::smile::smile:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Small update just to get us going again.

4. The Scent of Blood

She didn't say anything. I didn't ask anything either, yet. It didn't take a genius spy to realize she was nervous. Her legs were splayed out, open in front of the front tier of my car. She was sweating, even though it was a chilly night and she was half naked. Becky's tattoo was smaller than the others so far, but very easy to see. It was just below her belly button, a small red bird painted in ink, and it meant she deserved death. I watched the bird flutter around as she squirmed.

I sat there and regained my breath for a bit and let Becky get used to the situation. I'd killed three people in the past hour, three women. I didn't feel proud of that. Over the past three days I had wasted eleven altogether. This wasn't how I expected my life to go, however, this was justice. If good people were to live without fear, the bad would have to perish, one way or another. Sometimes bad people looked like scared girls and it didn't make them any less bad. Sometimes bad people wore daisy-duke shorts, a crop top that left their whole long, slender mid-section out in the open, wore a tie like some punch rocker from the early 2000s, had scared, big blue eyes and blonde pigtails like a sailormoon cosplayer, like Becky here. Sometimes bad people who didn't look so bad died in horrible ways, chained to my car. It didn't matter how they died as long as they did it and stopped threatening me and my loved ones.

The bloodrage was out of my system. I felt kind of weird and dirty now. I would slaughter this girl, but I wouldn't feel nice about it.

"Okay, Becky. I just want to know where Karie is." I said, calmly.
Becky didn't say a word.
"You are expecting the others to save you, right?" I said, "Not likely." I listed them off on my fingers, "Tanya was shot, then I smashed her skull with a rock." I said, "Maria, beaten and choked, as dead as dead can be. The other girl . . . I don't know her name. She had a belly shirt, red, and I shanked her."
Her thin lips quivered. "Are . . . are you going to kill me too?"
"Nah." I said, "Not if you don't put up a fight."
She stopped to consider. While she did I lifted her up by the bare hips, raised her, and slammed her head against the head of my car. I lifted her head up and her nose was broken, her lip bloody. She moaned and bleed.
"Karie." I repeated, emotionless.
"She's at a club with some of the other girls!" She blubbered, "What was it called?"
I slammed her face again. Her knees buckled. Blood ran down her face and across her stomach.
"Why?! I was answering you!"
"I want you to answer faster." I said.
"She was at . . . she's at . . . Oh, God, please!" I bashed her face again. She choked on her own sobs. "The grey . . . no the Silver Dragon! Down in Midtown!" Becky coughed.
"Got it."
I gave her a moment to feel sorry for herself and cry, hunched over, a creature of mostly skin and bones, weak and small in a hard world. She really let the waterworks go. I gave her that moment, then I swept her legs out from under her. She felt back to the dirt road. Chained to my car, her legs open in front of my front tire.
I got in the car and turned on the ignition. I closed the windows so I didn't hear any cries or screams.
I put my foot on the gas.
I floored it.
I heard only a tiny *Pop* as the HARPY was destroyed.

I would need to arm myself before this confrontation, I thought. I liked ahead to the city skyline and dialed a number on my phone, the number of my old partner.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
DEAD FILES 3

5. Lily Armstrong (Red Shirt)
Had a blooming career as a youtube personality. Accidentally used the N word on a live stream. She was a virgin.
Killed: Knife directly to the heart.

6. Maria Jackman
Aspiring cosplayer, she was booted from a major competition when it was discovered she was sleeping with all the judges, and that she was a nazi.
Killed: Strangled to death with her own belt after being savagely beaten.

7. Tanya Saint
She was trained by her father to use a gun and use it well. Used to get herself off to pictures of guns.
Killed: Internal and external bleeding due to bullet wounds and head trauma.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
5. Hitting the Club (Pt1)

I

I was armed and ready to go now. I had my best knife, a charged shock baton, my pistol loaded with bullets, some chains and handcuffs in case it came to that, a bulletproof vest, and the katana I had taken from the blonde girl I'd beheaded on the beach, nicely cleaned and sharpened. There was no telling how many enemies might be inside the Silver Dragon, so I had to be ready to waste any number of Nazi scum.
I had already spotted three sentries in the alley outside the front gate. These girls were wearing silly, skimpy outfits, probably in an attempt to blend in to the club scene, but they were armed. All three were in camo colored lingerie, and they were doing rounds around the building. The thump of the music pulsated. The flashing club lights beamed through the windows and bounced off their exposed skin.

The first girl had the least business wearing underwear in public. She was at least 30 pounds overweight and her whole body mass shook as she strode around the building. She has a camo sports-bra on and a pair of denim capris. Her hair was auburn, and ran down half her back. She had a pistol at each of her wide hips. I called her "Hips" in my mind.

The second girl was tall, at least a head taller than me. Her hair was black and cut to the base of her neck. There was a cold sneer in her eyes. She had a T-shirt bra on, and her large chest bulged out, and a military dog-tag hung between her two mounds. She was more muscular than any of the girls I had fought before. She had a pair of tight jeans on and army boots. There was a rifle slung across her back. She looked the most like a movie villainess. I decided to call her "Bitch"

The third girl was the smallest, very young looking and slender. Her skin was the whitest of the three. She had a bralette on, but her boobs where still quite sizable considering her slender form. She had hot-pants on that road up her thighs. Her hair was red, tied in several different tails. I was shocked to see a sub-machine gun slung under her thin arm. I shall call her "Sub".

All three girls had their tattoos tramp-stamped above their waste-lines. Maybe they were sisters or something.
I decided that instead of going through the trouble of sneaking up, dividing them and cutting them all down separately, I would see if I could kill them all in a crowd. It would be a better challenge that way. So I sat by and planned and watched them intently (I was strategizing, not at all ogling)

II

The knife can be used to both kill and maim. While I was all about the kill, I didn't mind adding some pain to my attacks for a little flavor.
I had learned some things about stabbing people in my ten years as a trained killer.

A knife to the throat, obviously, will kill a person, as will a good slit to the wrist. An attack to the chest can kill, but doesn't always. Especially if the chest is . . . bountiful, a knife wound could end up causing tremendous pain and bleeding without immediately causing death, a slow kill. A cut to the belly is even less likely to kill instantly and even more likely to cause a drawn-out, slow demise, even more so for an attack to the nether regions. I sized up these three turkeys with my eyes and considered where to make the first and last incisions. When I realized I was getting a bit too excited, I decided it was time to move.
First, I took a rock and tossed it at the window to the left. All three of the dumb broads turned at the same time to look.
"Whoa!" said Sub in a cute voice, "What was that?"
"An enemy?" said hip, immediately reaching for her gun.
"Whoever it is," said Bitch in a low, sultry voice, "They won't last long against-" and that was when I struck!
I was behind Bitch, my hand on her shoulder, and then my knife was in her left breast. She moaned in pain, and I would have liked to breathe in that sexy voice of hers but there was no time, my next move was to slit her throat. She gargled blood and dropped to the cold pavement. I casually bent down and snatched the dog-tag from her neck while the two weaker girls frenzied.
I could tell Hip was the most trigger-happy, so I slung my knife as her leg, cutting a tendon and dropping her. She opened her mouth to scream but I rushed in and slammed my fist into her face, breaking her nose and leaving the pathetic flabby slut to roll around blubbering and sobbing.
Sub surprised me by going in to bludgeon me with her gun rather than shooting at me. "Does she even know how to shoot it?" I wondered. I went to pick up my knife and dodged her swing, then I punched her right in the exposed belly. Her knees buckled and she gasped, losing her wind. Up close, I could see all of her freckles and her pretty blue eyes. She was really cute. I decided maybe I would take her as my hostage to find out about the other girls inside. I would still have to kill her eventually, but maybe I could postpone. I thought about cutting her non-lethally, but instead I punted her between the legs. She gasped again, and this time she fell to the ground, rolling around in agony.
The situation was secure. Time for cleanup. I brandished my knife and looked down at Hip, who was on her knees now starring transfixed at Bitch's dead body, stuttering, "P . . . p . . p . . . please." Her inability to look me in the eyes pissed me off, so I decided I'd cut her all over and leave her to bleed to death slowly, then, just as I was about to jam my knife in her big gut, I heard a soft yelp.
I looked up and saw another girl standing at the edge of the parking lot.

III

This girl was in a leather tube-top and spanks. She had shorter, more hipster styled hair, and it was dyed a light shade of blue.
"Don't move!" she commanded in a scratchy voice. In this light, I couldn't tell if she had a gun. I froze.
Hip, next to me, scurried to a crouch and began climbing through the lot like an ape, toward the club.
I decided to use this as a distraction. I yanked Hip's gun off the ground and fired quickly. The shot was meant to kill the girl where she stood, but I had fired so quick that I missed her head and got her in the ribs. I followed the bullet as fast as I could and took advantage of her shock.
Soon, I had her neck in an arm-bar while she trembled and bled. She was really skinny and quite cute, but not as cute as Sub. I started to squeeze the life out of her. She twisted her head and eyed me with utter breathless hatred. Before killing her, I looked her form over. She seemed dangerously skinny. Her hips stuck up like spikes. Her chest, also, was totally flat. "Wait . . ." I thought, "Is this a boy?" A curiosity seized me and I reached into her shorts to see if I could find a penis. She turned red and shivered as my dexterous fingers felt her moist pussy. "Why is she moist?"I didn't want to think about it. Instead, I took my knife and stuck it in her crotch, while covering her mouth. She screamed into my hand. I yanked my knife out and stuck it in her outtie belly-button next. Then I let her drop weakly to the ground, where she would bleed out slowly.
I wondered why I was so sadistic today.

I heard a soft shout and I remembered Sub. I glanced up and saw her running for another alley, while Hip dashed for the club. If either of them got away, it would jeopardize the whole mission. I dashed after Hip. Her leg was hurt, so she didn't move fast. I was just about to catch her when I heard a snapped sound and she collapsed at my feet, blood spilling out the back of her head. Someone had shot her. I followed the bullet trajectory to the alley that Sub was hobbling over to, still moaning and red faced.
Sub disappeared into the dark. I heard a slamming sound, then a small "Eep!" then silence. I waited patiently.

A young woman with dark skin emerged from the alley. "Angela." my partner.
"You need to clean up your own messes, dude." she said. In her left hand she had a bloody machete, and in her right. the severed head of Sub, her blue eyes and mouth wide open in shock.
"Angela," I said, "I was planning go interrogate one."
She dropped the head in a garbage can and sheathed her blade. "No need. I took three alive when I got here. They are tied up and drugged in my car."
I felt better now that I had backup. This thing would be a piece of cake.
"Oh," she said, "And I saw you jamming your hand into that one girl's privates. You are a fucked up dude."
I smiled. She wasn't wrong.

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
I guess that since there is a four way split, I'll do four short stories.

DEAD FILES 4

8. Becky Lilack
Lived with tremendous depression and emptiness, which lead her to cheat on her live-in, breadwinner boyfriend. He kicked her out, and she had to find a way to survive. After failing as a table dancer, she took a position in the Harpies' Kill Squad. Though she rarely pulled the trigger herself, she found that her heart remained cold even when she watched others die, so she did not have a problem with the crimes of the organization.
Killed: Chained to the front of a car and run over.

Short 1: Bella's Date, coming soon.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Short 1: Bella's Date

What to wear for the date? Bella Heart was a shy girl, but even she knew she had a body that was worth putting on display. She had muscles, but just enough to make her look thick and shapely. Her skin had a nice tan to it that many girls, like her roommates, would kill for. After trying on a few more casual outfits and some that were little more than underwear, she picked out a dark maroon slip dress. She squeezed it over her body and adjusted it to perfection before stepping out of her room.
“You missed a spot.” the grating, nasal tone of Cynthia’s voice crashed against her ears. She turned to see Cynth in spanks and a tied-up tee, her hands on her hips, her pink hair in two tails, light beaming off her glasses. “You forgot to take off the mask.” Bella wanted to complain, but she knew it would have been super weird for her to go out on a date wearing a gas-mask. She let Cynth yank it off, allowing her blonde hair to fall down in waves over her blushing face.
“Now get out there and show this boy a good time,” Cynth said, “Unless you want to die a virgin.” then, Cynth slapped her rear, which was a friendly gesture that Bella still hated and thought was invasive.

“Okay, but please don’t touch me.”

He was tall, tan and handsome, but he talked about himself a lot. He even got a table reserved at a nice restaurant. Tim held the door for her on the way in, but he looked at her like he expected that to get him some special favor. At dinner, he kept talking about himself, and whenever he asked Bella a question, she just nodded or gave a one word answer, her face frozen in an endless blush.
“I . . . I couldn’t help but notice you have a tattoo.” he said. Now Bella was blushing even harder. Her Harpy tattoo was right between her breasts. Perhaps her dress was a bit too revealing. “What does it mean?”
“It means . . .” Bella felt her head turn hot, “It means . . .” her breathing sped up, “It means.” she felt sweat running down her body, “It means I have to go.” she stood up and left, not looking back at the man called Tim even once.

Cynthia was half drunk when Bella got back to the dorm. She was stripped down to her panties, and Sue was passed out on the couch, “How did it go, foxy mama?”
Bella didn’t answer, she walked straight to her room tore off the dress and locked the door behind her.
Once she had calmed her breathing and she had her PJs on, she turned on her laptop to calm herself down. She watched old wrestling videos of men wrestling women.
One day. She thought to herself, I’ll meet a man who can take me down, who can really show me a good time.
She ran her hand down her thigh a moaned softly, then she went to turn the AC on full blast, so that no one would hear her tonight.

Coming Soon: 6, Hitting The Club Pt II

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Mmm :) Love it, adding some fun context :)

I intend to write a short for each of the girls who tied in the poll. Some will be flashbacks like this and some might be AU stories.
The theory behind all of this has basically been to kill off characters abruptly and then make them either more or less sympathetic with information delivered in retrospect, so that rereading might paint the kills in a different (sometimes sexier) light.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Love it :P

I should join this HARPY group sometime :P

Hey, feel free to use any of the ideas or concepts if you want to do any kind of spinoff. :)

Next full chapter should happen sometime this week.

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
6. Hitting the Club (Pt2)

I

Since we had killed off all the scouts, the HARPIES in the club had no reason to be on the lookout for us. I watched a pale girl with a medium build do a belly dance in the flickering lights of the club. She was wearing some kind of flimsy, Arabian inspired belly dancer outfit, complete with veil, and sheer harem pants with visible black panties underneath. The talons of the red claw tattoo were grasping at her belly button.

Take me to your heart. Take me to your bed.

Suggestive lyrics rippled through the building, muffled by heavy bass.

“The club is still active late at night. There will be normal people there.” Angela, my old partner informed me. “The HARPIES have their operations in a hidden backroom somewhere. None of my sources could be specific. We’ll have to interrogate one of the girls inside. This’ll be stealth ops, since we’ll want to avoid making a scene.”

“How do you know all this?”

“I’ll tell you how. A gang of these skanks killed my partner. I tracked them down and put most of that cell down. I have three hostages in my van, the girls that did it. They sang for me after some pressure, but they’re not getting off with a bullet to the head or a knife to the throat. That’s too good for them.”

Angela was brutal as always, so I volunteered to gather intel while she thinned the numbers in the club. We’d split up and I’d set my eyes on this bellydancer girl with brown pigtails. No weapon in sight. I was sure I could make her talk for me. She was definitely making a scene, but the club was full of sexy girls. It wouldn’t be hard to take her out.

“Honestly.” I thought, “I should come here on my time off. After we clean this den up.”

Then, I cut the lights.

There were several gasps and several screams. One gasp was quickly silence as I closed my muscular arm on the girl’s windpipe. She struggled against me just a little bit, but she wasn’t strong. One hard knee between the legs and she went limp and complient. I’d identified a closet near the entrance with a lock on the inside. By the time the lights flicked back on, that was where we were.

II

Meanwhile, Angela had scouted her first mark, a busty redhead with cute lips, big blue eyes and straight hair. She was dressed in a white cropped top with ruffled sleeves and had a long skirt that was split down the middle, showing black microsorts. There was a kind of effortless, girl next door beauty to her, but the red claw womb tattoo was a target.

“Doesn’t look like a bad girl, but appearances can be deceiving.” Angela thought. The cherry red head was dancing like nobody was watching, but a lot of people were watching.

“She has a long knife at the hip. Gonna have to be sneaky.”

Angela tried to put on the most timid face she could and approached the girl, brushing hair from her forehead, “Hey, I’m new here. Think you could show me where the bathroom is?”

The girl stopped dancing and looked at her with some puzzlement, before saying, “Over that way,” and pointed around the corner. Now in close, my partner could smell the girl’s cherry perfume and see her silver belly-button ring.

“Could you show me?” It wasn’t a tactful request, but Angela’s strength of character won out.

“Um . . . okay, right this way.”

The two girls traveled to the bathroom around the corner. It was a dingy gray place with flickering overhead lights. There was a bit of vomit on one of the stalls.

Angela pulled out her machete as soon as they were alone. Cherry gasped, but she got her knife out quicker than expected.

“Drop the knife and put your hands up!” Angela ordered. She knew she had to act fast before someone else came in.

Cherry looked like she was actually considered in, but widened her stance and bending her knees in toward each other instead, ready to fight, “Are you one of the people who killed my friends back at the base?” She demanded timidly.

Angela didn’t answer, but drove in blade first. The girl went to meet her, but Angela caught her arm and twisted into a kind of aikido reversal, knocking her off her feet and into the air. Her D cup breasts flew akimbo, and she landed tits up on her back, moaning on the dirty, hard floor.

Angela pointed her knife at the girl’s white throat. She swallowed hard.

“Wait, no, please . . .”

“Stand up.” Angela commanded in a stern tone.

Cherry nodded slowly. The girl held her pained head as she climbed to her shaking legs. Her breasts shook as she stood. There was no way this girl was wearing a bra. Maybe there was no bra that could handle her. She had a perfect erotic dancer’s body.

“Stand with your back to the wall.” Angela commanded, pointing at the far bathroom wall by the hand-towel dispenser. Cherry turned and Angela slapped her butt to speed her along. She yelped softly and went to stand by the wall, her hands raised in surrender. Angela busied herself pulling out the square trash-can (It had vomit and a lot of wadded up paper towels in it) and leaning it against the door, soft blocking entry.

“I . . . I won’t tell you anything.” the girl was trying to be brave, but she was trembling, “You can arrest me, but I won’t sell out my sisters.” she said, her lip quivering.

Angela looked at her and smile “Yeah, that’s not what I’m doing here.” then, quick as thought, Angela stabbed. She went for Cherry’s long mid-section, just below her belly-button ring. She drove the machete in all the way to the hilt, covering the girl’s mouth with her free hand to contain the inevitable scream. Cherry moaned through her nose as she trembled and slid slowly down the wall, leaving a trail of fresh blood. Angela held on to the knife all the way down, and when Cherry reached the floor, still moaning with her eyes rolled back, my partner twisted the knife in her gut. The girl’s body throbbed, belly first in the air like she was having a seizure and she loosed a puddle of warm piss. All things told, it was almost a full minute before Cherry was dead at Angela’s feet, and her passage to hell was a painful one.

Angela searched the body. She found the girl’s wallet in her breast pocket, driver’s license, three dollars, a credit card, a condom, and cellphone in a Hello-Kitty phone case.

“This could come in handy.”

The naval ring looked like it might have been valuable, so Angela pulled it out, washed it and pocketed it for pawning later. Nothing else on the body, just as suspected, no bra. She did have a little thigh pocket, but there was nothing in there but a small red lollipop.

Knowing she couldn’t just leave a body in the bathroom, Angela lifted the heavy corpse and dumped in the the robust trash can. Then, she got some hand soap and paper towels and started cleaning.

III

It was easy enough to get the brown haired girl handcuffed in the spare closet. Her arms where cuffed above her head on a wire than ran across the ceiling. Much to my surprise, the girl didn’t look scared. There was a smug confidence in her expression. She batted her eyelashes at me.

“I don’t mind playing games.” she said in a sultry voice. She smelled like chocolate, “How about you uncuff me and we really play?”

The lighting in this room was bright red, like a photographer’s dark-room. She bit her lip. Sweat ran down her exposed body.

“You think I’m some common rapist, please.” I said, rolling my eyes, “I’m not interested in your body. I’m interested in what you know.”

There was a moment of realization. She leaned forward and puffed her chest out.

“So, you’re the big bad guy who’s been killing the HARPIES, huh? I figured you’d be uglier. What say you unchain me so we can fight fair.”

She rolled her hips slowly, and I had to admit I had been in a drought. My blood started feeling hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.