Torque's Dialogues (Newbie Vampire) (1 Viewer)

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Starfire)

Quick announcement! I am going revise/update all previous dialogues to test konashion's new Dialogue system. My current Dialogues will be delayed to use this new system. If it works, I'll begin updating. If not, I'll leave past dialogues alone, for now.

Page and update: http://konashion.blogspot.com/2011/11/v111b.html#more

To trigger a dialogue action, you just need to write it in square brackets in your dialogue line, like this:
general:"Hey, [COUGH] take it easy!"

In no particular order, the available actions at the moment are:

[SWALLOW], [COUGH], [CLENCH_TEETH], [ARMS_BACK], [ARMS_LEGS], [ARMS_HIS_LEGS], [ARMS_LOOSE], [SHOCK], [WINCE], [LOOK_UP], [LOOK_DOWN], [TAP_HANDS]

"Custom dialogue types" means you can set up your own groups of dialogue lines, then trigger them by adding the type name to a line inside square brackets. If you add multiple lines to a custom type, they'll be chosen randomly just like normal. For example:

general:"Choose a random number? I pick... [numbers]"

numbers:"One!"
numbers:"Two!"
numbers:"Three!"

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (L4D's Zoey)

Following Kona's new Dialogue and mood updates. This is the first Dialogue that incorporates almost everything his new dialogues offers.

Zoey:Long before any of the main campaigns, Zoey was struggling to survive the infected hordes, meeting you she decides the two of you team up to keep each other safe and healthy during the apocalypse. With that in mind, you realized your death will be soon. So you convince Zoey to have some fun one night, while she starts off cautious and hesitant, but she caves in and begins to enjoy herself.

The additions are fantastic. Adding coughs after forcing her vigorously, gives a richer sense of immersion of the lines. The girl can look at you or her body when it is the subject of her line.

With that said I found some issues. [CLENCH_TEETH] actions may cut the line short and [numbers] for some reason do not show up despite having some numbers listed below.

[ARMS_BACK], [ARMS_LEGS], [ARMS_HIS_LEGS] need to have smoother and slow transitions. adding one of these to a line would move their arms instantly move to the new position. Which is very odd and had me laughing the first time around.

I highly recommend people to experiment with the new actions. Or at the least add the coughing and swallowing actions in your lines.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

It was a good thing I decided to take a little vacation on the dialogues since the last update, cuz konashion just added some new actions.

http://konashion.blogspot.com/2011/11/v1111b.html

[NORMAL_MOOD], [HAPPY_MOOD], [ANGRY_MOOD], [AHEGAO_MOOD], [CLOSE_EYE], [BLINK]

Now characters can change moods in their dialogues.

flambot

Potential Patron

I just wanted to say that I love your comics/games dialogues, they're fantastic. Please keep it up!

Loren

Potential Patron

Okay yeah this is pretty damn awesome. Love the sparring partner and Zoey.

Although I gotta point out that the eight main characters in Left 4 Dead are carriers, which means they already carry the virus, can infect others, but do not show the symptoms. In other words, Zoey has ZOMBIE AIDS. Tiny detail, though, the dialog is already good.

Also, at the risk of sounding like a noob, what does the "CLEAR" thing do? I'm working on one myself and just want to make sure I get everything right.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out, it gets rid of the default dialogue. I'll be using that.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

Shit...... It has been a long time. I can't believe how long it has been since I last logged on here.

Important thing is that I am back and just got home, literally 10 mins ago. All I can say why I was gone, is that it was a family issue, and almost everything is resolved. whatever conflict is left is beyond my control.

In hindsight, I should've posted a notice why I would be gone for a long time.

After getting some rest, getting something to eat, catching up on what Kona has updated (Noticing penis sizes and balls), and some of the new mods available, I'll get started on some new dialogues.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (The Other Girl)

One week per dialogue?!? I hope I can do better than that. Still at least I have something to post.

Revisions are still planned, but I rather get some new work done first.

The Other girl: You're in a relationship, while you still have feelings for your girlfriend, she has been very occupied with her studies and extra curricular activities to give you some loving, while you work to pay for her books and her tuition. But one day at your job you meet another woman, who you act friendly towards. While she isn't looking for a friend but someone to fuck who already has a girlfriend/lover. Why? Just for kicks, and always looking for a guy to fuck without consequences. Whether you want to cheat or stay loyal doesn't matter. This girl will always get her way, and what she wants is your cock.
Txt is in the OP.

Requests are always welcomed. In the mean time, I have a lot of time to make up for, and Kona's updates doesn't deviate from the original format. So that makes this easier for me.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Class Rep)

Class Rep: Recently you've hit a low point in your school life. And it's showing in your grades, with every homework, to quiz, to test, are slipping. At first No one really takes notice, what with personal responsibility and it happens to everyone at one point. But the class representative does, and she will not accept your failing grades, since she's aiming for a mark as a class rep in her college transcripts to show she's a leader and you're failures are a risk to her future, you bastard.
At first strict tutoring was her only answer but now she's desperate and after talking with your friends where they comment on how you fantasize about you. She loudly disapproves, but at recent session together. To her own dismay she gives her self to you, on the condition that you will pass the class no matter what.

Dialogue is in OP, enjoy and I'm always accepting requests.

mike

Casual Client
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Class Rep)

I really like your dialogues, especially catwoman's and the class rep. Hope to see more soon.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Harley Quinn and Robin)

Harley Quinn and Robin: Your first night patrol as the new Robin, was far less crime solving and helping than you had hoped. Instead you get tricked and captured by Harley Quinn in order to get some info about Batman. On her own, with permission from the Joker she tries a softer way to get you talkin and spilling the beans about whatever you know about Bat's plan. Except who he really is, that'll just spoil the joke for the Joker.

Big props to T0mcat for the idea and the majority of the dialogue here. He just thought I should have a look at it and fix it up and I got his permission to post it on my thread.

I'm always open to requests and PM for any new dialogue ideas etc, etc. Now some BTAS Harley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQaxfputyo

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Harley Quinn and Robin)

Your Lord and Master said:
That Zoey script is REALLY damn hot! Do you take requests perchance?

All the time, just PM telling me what you want in detail.

PS: I'm almost done with a few dialogues,

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Newbie Vampire: One day you receive a random request to meet a girl, in a private place at night. You meet her at the appropriate place and at night like she asked, but she ambushes you, and knocks you out. When you awaken you find she is a newly turned vampire and she been trying to suck out all your blood, but the taste is too much for her. She can't give up her first victim without some sustenance otherwise she begins to weaken, but she remembers a loophole for vampire kind, which they can drink and feed off any fluid that is necessary for life. Thus she tests the loophole on you.

Sorry for the delay, and more dialogues coming soon. Post is in OP, and requests is always welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.