Torque's Dialogues (Newbie Vampire) (1 Viewer)

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
VA's Devoted Slave: Same thing as Version 1 but with some added lines and removed all *ME* *YOU* etc. I wish I knew when it's going to be done. But I'm hoping to hear some samples soon.
If you edit this dialogue make sure you keep this version.
[attachurl=16]

Newbie Vampire: A newly turned vampire ambushes you as her first feast, she hates the taste of blood so she settles for an alternative fluid which is necessary for life. You should know where that leads to.
[attachurl=26]

Harley Quinn and Robin: Robin is captured by Harley Quinn, and she uses a gentler more fun method to get the info out of you. Majority of this work was by T0mcat, I just edited and added to it.
[attachurl=25]

charName:Harley Quinn;mood:Happy;bodyScale:1.03125;arms:onhislegs;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,100,125,150,1;breasts:106;skin:pale;nose:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,1;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,0,1.19,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:0,0.74,0.74;balls:1,0.612;hisTop:shirt,199,0,0,1;hisBottoms:slacks,0,120,0,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,120,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;cuffs:none,255,255,255,1,171,177,185,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:wristglove,255,255,255,1;legwear:none,255,255,255,0.8,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,0,0,108,1,0,0,108,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,255,208,25,1,49,100,106,1;tonguePiercing:none

Class Rep: Your class rep takes action after finding out your grades are slipping and may affect a review of how well she is a helping her students.
[attachurl=24]

The Other Girl: A woman who lusts after you simply for the fact that you already have a girlfriend. That and wants to be the center of attention in your life.
[attachurl=23]

Zoey: Before the events of L4D campaigns, Zoey meets up with you in the middle of the infection spreading, and decides to stay with you for support and food. But knowing of the inevitable end, you convince her to have some fun. Zoey starts off reluctant and cautious, but in the end she follows your lead.
The first dialogue to use Kona's dialogue actions. Please let me know what you think, since I am considering to revise previous dialogues to have these actions.
[attachurl=22]

Starfire: Starfire follows her people customs, and does what she can to show her affection. Although you help her show her affection in earth's ways.
[attachurl=21]

Harley Quinn: Experience how Harley Quinn makes you forget all the problems of your everyday life.
[attachurl=19]

Harley helps Ivy: Ivy's making men into her slaves, and when Harley hears the words "Zombie Army", she agrees to be Ivy's lab rat for the zombies in order to perfect them for the Joker.
[attachurl=17]

Catwoman: Conflicted on not hurting a fellow feline lover, and getting her belongings back. She compromises. She gives herself to you, and you give her back all your belongings.
[attachurl=20]

Ivy Captures Catwoman: Catwoman had been seeking Ivy's assistance for a robbery, but instead Ivy traps Catwoman and uses your hypnotized body to enact her revenge on Catwoman.
Check the latest post for hair and matching Backgrounds.
[attachurl=18]

Defeated Pokémon Trainers (Updated): After beating a rival trainer in Pokémon battle. She challenges you to a human battle. You do whatever it takes to make her faint.
[attachurl=1]

Resistant Slave (Updated): In a underground deal, this new woman takes the role as your sex slave to free her blackmailed friend (Your former slave).
[attachurl=2]

Airhead (Updated): You and your girlfriend decide to give each others virginity. However she acts like her carefree and slow self, so you start simply with a blowjob.
[attachurl=3]

Little Sister (Updated): You've been loving your older sister since the two of you were teenagers. One night, she goes out with her parents, and your younger sister takes her place as your lover.
[attachurl=4]
[attachurl=5]

Tsundere (Updated): After confessing to you, she wants to show her love for you. You take advantage by getting her to suck your dick. After enduring her verbal assault, she obliges and is on her knees for you.
[attachurl=6]

Yandere (Updated): Unwillingly to let you go with your current girlfirend, This girl invites you to her home to get you drunk. After sobering up, she presents photos of the two of you having sex. Ultimately, she blackmails you to dump your girlfriend for her or she becomes your mistress.
[attachurl=7]

Devoted Slave (Updated): VER 1-Addicted to your cock, she lives in your room as your personal pet. She's loves you to the point where she forsaken her personal life, and contact with her friends and family to keep her place a secret.
[attachurl=8]

VER 2 - With bills piling, your pet wants to enslave some of the other women in your life, and your main slave can't stop thinking of ne potential women.
[attachurl=9]

Erin Esurance (Updated): The exclusive "Quote, Buy, Suck" plan is exclusive to one customer. Your opportunity has arrived, and you have to prove to her that you're worthy for her to belong to you.
[attachurl=10]

Awakened (Updated): Unleashing a powerful woman onto the world, she's simply bored. All her past enemies are dead, and no thoughts of vengeance there is nothing left for her to do. Except to repay the man who freed her.
[attachurl=11]

Nurse (Updated): A nurse has been wanting to sleep with you for a long time. On a slow night, she seizes the opportunity. However, with your recovery and her still on the clock, a blowjob is best for maximum pleasure and little effort on your part.
[attachurl=12]

Stern Bimbo: A slut who is known to be spoiled rotten and always has her way. She accepts payment from you, and gives a blowjob. But when you begin to get rough she gets angry and cusses at you, but amazingly she doesn't want to stop.
[attachurl=13]

Dumb Bimbo: In this economy, many people are struggling to find a job. Feeling cheap you call up a very dumb and easy girl and trick her to come by for a blowjob, but she thinks is an actual job interview.
[attachurl=14]

Sparring Partner: After defeating your partner, for the first time out of 43 matches, she gives you a congratulatory blowjob. Not just for you, simply because she's been waiting for an excuse to blow you.
[attachurl=15]

Attachments

Pokémon Trainer.txt
6.6 KB · Views: 7,432

Devoted Slave (VA).txt
8.8 KB · Views: 6,875

Harley And Ivy.txt
10.1 KB · Views: 2,856

Catwoman Captured.txt
12.4 KB · Views: 3,252

Harley Quinn.txt
9.3 KB · Views: 5,967

Catwoman Willing.txt
9.5 KB · Views: 4,074

Starfire.txt
9.8 KB · Views: 6,043

Zoey.txt
10.8 KB · Views: 5,339

Other Girl.txt
12.2 KB · Views: 5,103

Class Rep.txt
10.3 KB · Views: 5,447

Harley and Robin.txt
15.3 KB · Views: 4,001

Newbie Vampire.txt
14 KB · Views: 6,618

Sparring Partner.txt
7.4 KB · Views: 6,521

Dumb Bimbo.txt
5.7 KB · Views: 6,319

Stern Bimbo.txt
5.9 KB · Views: 4,698

Resistant Slave.txt
6 KB · Views: 6,333

Airhead.txt
5.9 KB · Views: 4,759

Little Sister (E).txt
6.4 KB · Views: 10,021

Little Sister (J).txt
6.3 KB · Views: 5,046

Tsundere.txt
7.4 KB · Views: 6,277

Yandere.txt
6.8 KB · Views: 4,869

Devoted Slave.txt
8.3 KB · Views: 6,351

Devoted Slave Ver 2.txt
9.4 KB · Views: 4,713

Erin Esurance.txt
7.2 KB · Views: 3,003

Awakened.txt
7.1 KB · Views: 4,518

Nurse & Doctor.txt
6 KB · Views: 5,620

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: Characters, Roles, and Scenarios.

No, I'd rather that not be the case, just let people make threads of their own dialogue, or threads dedicated to specific series' dialogue.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: My Dialogues. (Pokemon Trainers)

Like the new look of the forums. Hopefully nothing of Value was lost during the maintenance.

Little Sister/Onee-chan: As the middle child of your family, you've lived the pleasure and pain of having an Older and Younger Sister. Your older sister had confessed and had shown her love for you. She managed to keep it hidden from all but your younger sister. For once in a long time, you and your younger sister are alone, and she wants to make the most of it.

No specific chars, So go crazy.

(E) is all English, with more use of your name, and refers family members in English terms.

(J) has almost no use of your name, sticks to Japanese honorifics when referring to her family members.

Chance

Content Creator
Re: My Dialogues. (Trainers/Sisters/Updated Airhead, Resisant slave)

Pokémon Trainer said:
"Maybe you can go deeper ?"
inception.jpg

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: My Dialogues. (Trainers/Sisters/Updated Airhead, Resisant slave)

cool!^^ will check it out!

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (UPDATE: Tsundere & Yandere)

The New Dialogues in a nutshell.

I had to tone down some of my ideas for the Yandere. Since there was only one position to work with.

Yandere would be more effective if there was a mod, or an update where you can shackle either the guy or the slave. Makes the idea of holding one against his/her will even better, when there is no way for either member to escape.

Chance

Content Creator

TorqueAOD said:
Yandere would be more effective if there was a mod, or an update where you can shackle either the guy or the slave. Makes the idea of holding one against his/her will even better, when there is no way for either member to escape.
I'd rather focus on a "happy mode" mod first. The look of sheer horror on her face doesn't go well with some of the lines.
Good dialogues by the way.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

Chance said:
The look of sheer horror on her face doesn't go well with some of the lines. Good dialogues by the way.

What I meant was for it that it should go either way. Like you can make him shackled goes with Yandere txt and The girl shackled goes with Rape and resistant txts.

But you're right. Konashion has priorities, and It's probably the longest feature he mentions and still hasn't been perfected or included in any updates.

Still, I wanted to do this since no else has. And when we get update that can utilize the situation and the girl's attitude correctly, hopefully it'll be more immersive than it is now.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (UPDATE: Devoted Slave)

Devoted Slave: This girl has adored you since you were children, she was always there to help you, even into High School. Last year, when you were dumped by a very sexy neighbor who didn't even gave you a chance, your admirer was there to do whatever she needed to do to comfort you. Since then, she has sacrificed both her social and educational lives to be your personal and private sex slave. Her mind thinks nothing but loving you, and is so devoted to your pleasure that she doesn't even consider herself or even speak of herself as a human being, but rather an object solely created to pleasure you. Recently, with little money you are being paid at work, she convinces and assists you to kidnap and train all the other girls in your life (Your Class Rep, girls from your class, the neighbor who dumped you, and possibly your sister) to be your slaves and prostitute them to pay for your expenses.

And all she wants is for you to be the only person who fucks her.

No Char Specifics. But I recommend the "Blank" Iris in the customs menu. and have a bedroom or dungeon background for the extra ambiance.

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron

I really like the Little Sister (E) dialogue. Good work, man. I was gonna try one like that myself but it looks like ya beat me to it! Ah hell, I'll still do it anyway. Great job though.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

fuzzydude64 said:
I really like the Little Sister (E) dialogue. Good work, man. I was gonna try one like that myself but it looks like ya beat me to it! Ah hell, I'll still do it anyway. Great job though.

Thanks and Good luck with your dialogue mate.

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron

I look forward to giving that Devoted Slave dialogue a testrun.

I also tweaked the Little Sister (E)-dialogue into a "Daddy's Little Girl" dialogue, mostly for personal use.

I'll upload it here if people wanna try it out.

EDIT: Okay, here it is.
[attachmini=1]

Attachments

Daddy's Little Girl.txt
5.9 KB · Views: 1,777

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

DevilJinKazama said:
I look forward to giving that Devoted Slave dialogue a testrun.

I also tweaked the Little Sister (E)-dialogue into a "Daddy's Little Girl" dialogue, mostly for personal use.

I'll upload it here if people wanna try it out.

Color me interested. Post it up

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Erin Esurance)

Erin Esurance (Updated): Erin is still in her prime, returning to work after a short lived retirement from Esurance, she learns that she isn't as popular as she used to be. Since her return, the company hasn't seen any improvement on their incomes. So the company decides to try a new coverage plan with Erin called "Quote, Buy, Suck". The most premium plan offered for your vehicle and you can have Erin as your personal slave with it.
Erin was reluctant at first but she agrees to go with this under two conditions.

1. She provides this coverage to only one person.
2. She has the final decision.

Since the agreement was made, the company has quintupled both their profits and their clients list. All the men on the waiting list has been aiming for the chance to received the coveted "QBS" coverage. She hasn't found the one she's comfortable with, and she's hoping to find the right one soon.

First time, ever doing something character specific, and hopefully I did this well.

Both Erin's hairs can be found here: http://sdtstuff.co.cc/search/Esurance/

Erin Office Slave
bodyScale:1.03125;arms:onhislegs;throatResist:0;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,70,100,37,1;breasts:100;skin:tan;lipstick:1,197,64,109,1;eyeshadow:255,48,109,0.439;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;eyebrow:255,76,193,1,253,92,195,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:tie,197,64,109,1;cuffs:shirt,197,64,109,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:highleg,197,64,109,1;top:none,0,237,203,1;armwear:wristglove,197,64,109,1;legwear:thighhigh,255,126,167,0.8;footwear:highheel,197,64,109,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none

Erin Esurance

bodyScale:1.03125;arms:back;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,70,100,37,1;breasts:112;skin:tan;lipstick:1,197,64,109,1;eyeshadow:255,48,109,0.439;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:255,76,193,1,253,92,195,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:none,63,118,162,1;cuffs:leather,197,64,109,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,96,0,0,1;top:none,0,237,203,1;armwear:elbowglove,0,0,0,1;legwear:pantyhose,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none

greytome

Potential Patron

Haha! Awesome. That's so weird. I'm working on an Erin dialogue as I type this. I just popped in to see if there was anything new going on. Oh well, I guess you beat me to it but I may post mine anyway.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

greytome said:
Haha! Awesome. That's so weird. I'm working on an Erin dialogue as I type this. I just popped in to see if there was anything new going on. Oh well, I guess you beat me to it but I may post mine anyway.

Revise my dialogue or possibly combine mine and yours if you need to.

Good luck with yours in the meantime.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Awakened & Erin Esurance)

Awakened: Out of sheer curiosity. You enter this abandoned mansion to finally relieve any curiosity you have of this place. Upon entering the basement, you find a woman sleeping within a sealed cage. You break through the locks and remove the locks on her. Afterwards, she suddenly wakes up, knocks you out and escapes the mansion. You quickly recover, but you still have that woman on your mind, so you walk by the old mansion the next night, seeing if anything has happened since her escape. At that moment the woman from the cage appears in front of you.
She explains that she has been sealed away by the mansion's owner, for fear of her hidden powers. While she has no aspirations to conquer or hurt anyone (All the people that has sealed her, has been long dead.). She still has a bit of a temper over what happened to her. Regardless, she owes you a life debt and after hurting you, she wants to pay you back.

No char specifics. But I recommend a character who is not normal. Superpowers, half human, android, etc.

Something like in Gehz's hairs, or a monster girl.

Gehz: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=973.0

Monster Girls: http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewSeries/Monster%20Girl%20Encyclopedia/1/

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Nurse/Doctor)

Doctor/Nurse: During your stay at a local hospital, you catch a nurse's eye. Suddenly she replaces your standard doctor, and visits you more often than any other. She feeds you, bathes you, and treats you better than any of her other patients. One night, on a slow night she stays with you during her night shift. tells you she wants to be ravaged and fucked by you. However you find out that your physical condition is far from perfect, plus since she's still under her shift she gets calls from her employees. She finds a solution by simply claiming your efforts are all for treatment, and gives you a blowjob. To maximize your pleasure with little effort on your part.

I can't think of any new dialogues, what with school, practicing to make hairs, and revising past dialogues. So if anyone has requests, ask or PM me.

All character nurses can be found here. http://sdtstuff.co.cc/search/Nurse/
These are my codes for just two of the nurses

Hello Nurse
bodyScale:1.0575;arms:onlegs;throatResist:50;hair:samus,1,1;iris:normal,23,57,102,0.757;breasts:110;skin:tan;lipstick:1,96,0,6,0.663;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.086;mascara:0,0,0,1,100;eyebrow:33,33,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:1;him:1;collar:none,255,255,0,1;cuffs:none,255,255,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:highleg,255,255,255,1;top:none,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,255,255,0,1;legwear:thighhigh,255,255,255,0.8;footwear:highheel,63,54,186,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none

Nurse Joy
bodyScale:1.0225;arms:onhislegs;throatResist:50;hair:samus,1,1,1,1;iris:normal,23,57,102,1;breasts:106;skin:tan;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:0,0,0,0;blush:0,0,0,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;eyebrow:180,142,61,1,89,67,51,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:1;him:1;collar:none,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:sidetie,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,255,255,255,1;legwear:thighhigh,255,255,255,0.392;footwear:school,255,255,255,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Everything's UPDATED and in OP)

Dumb & Stern Bimbos

My first request from Randomviewer876, and he liked it. So I'm posting it up in OP.

I liked Zatanaslover's organization of his thread. So I decided to clean it up like he did, hopefully it won't be too confusing.

I'm finally relaxed, finished all my updates and a bit clear headed for a while so I can be focused and prepared for future dialogues.

Again if, anyone has a dialogue request., PM whenever. I'm pretty much got nothing planned at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.