Torque's Dialogues (Newbie Vampire) (1 Viewer)

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Full update in OP/ 2 Bimbo Dialogues)

Sparring Partner:

You had lost 42 times against your partner. Every crushing defeat and ass-whooping you endured had paid off for this one match. All it took was one small incentive. You'll get a reward beyond your dreams (A blowjob). With that in mind, you went all out. and overcame all odds. Surprised of your new fighting spirit she keeps her end of the deal. She tells you though that she threw the offer on the ring, was not just for you. But she had been yearning to have sex with you. And this match was a good enough excuse to give herself to you.

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Sparring Partner)

Damn, you're good at these. Sparring Partner worked really well with Tifa. You're probably the best dialogue writer here so far. Although Sparring Partner does have a few misspellings and missing words, I fixed those though (its attached to this comment). Great work, buddy. Wonder what your next one will be.

Attachments

Sparring Partner.txt
7.4 KB · Views: 387

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

I appreciate the corrections. I've put the replacement in the OP.

fuzzydude64 said:
Great work, buddy. Wonder what your next one will be.

I actually have 3 dialogues in the work. Idol/Royalty/Catgirl. Right now, I think Catgirl would be done by Friday at the latest time. HAHAH I FAILED MISERABLY AT DEADLINES

If you got a request mate, ask me. And I'll do my very best.

Mak

Content Creator

All I can say is thank you and keep up the good work. The ones that do suit me are great. (Not saying the others aren't....but with someone posting this much variety I don't think I need to explain.)

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate

I have downloaded a few of these to give me an idea of how I should proceed with future projects. I'll test them out later and look through them, then come back to give feedback and whatnot when I can. Thank you for your contributions and the variety as well!

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (16 Total + VA Devoted Slave)

Sorry about the lack of updates but this is what I can do until tomorrow. The update is the first thing in my OP.

Basically the new Dialogue is the Devoted Slave that I gave to Gabriel a few days back. (Give respect and thanks to the man at his thread at http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1200.0)

Definitely have something for tomorrow, and if anyone has requests PM me.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (16 Total + VA Devoted Slave)

Ahhhhh Jesus! Sorry. I can't keep my shit together. At this point I'll update whenever I can. Everyone has a crappy week, and my time has come.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Catwoman Captured)

2nd dialogue in OP

What started as a crappy week, turned into a much needed break. Now I'm back and I'm here to make up for lost time. I'm posting one up for now. Expect three tomorrow
I have 4 incoming (1 now, 3 tmrw) and it's following Batman Arkham City. 1 forced and 1 self dialogue for both Catwoman and Harley Quinn.

Captured Catwoman: For those who haven't played the game. (NO SPOILERS HERE) Early in Catwoman's Campaign, She goes to Ivy's hideout to ask for her assistance. However Ivy has held a grudge on Catwoman for something she did to her. With her plants she traps Catwoman and decides to use your hypnotized mind into humiliating her.

Both forced dialogues is going to be Ivy hypnotizing you against each of these girls, and the self dialogues is self explanatory.

For Catwoman AC look here's where the hair is posted. http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1407.0.

For Harley, check the booru http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewSeries/DC%20Comics/1/ & http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewSeries/Batman/1/

As a Bonus. I'm posting links to two Ivy backgrounds that matches the forced dialogues.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Ivy Captures Catwoman & Harley Helps Ivy)

Harley helps Ivy: On Arkham Asylum, Ivy is experimenting with manipulating the male body to become her workers. So far, they can fight and kill standard people easily but not well against Batman. Ivy breaks Harley free from her cell in order to help train her slaves to last longer in combat. Harley isn't up for anything after being beaten by Bats. Ivy doesn't take no for an answer and forces her to pleasure her slaves as punishment for snubbing her. Harley fights back for a while but after being told by Ivy they are an experimental zombie army that could work for the Joker, suddenly she gets in the mood, and becomes more accepting as a test for these zombies.

The two self dialogues are almost done, they just need some finally tweaks and spell checks.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (2 Harley Quinn and 2 Catwoman Dialogues)

Note to self: Post all dialogues at the same time....and make sure no last minute BS happens to you.

Sorry about the wait but the dialogues are posted up, and revisions of the previous 2 dialogues are up as well.

Catwoman Willing: After finding into you home, she was willing to beat you down to get back some of her belongings, (you unknowingly bought from one of Two-face's dealers). She's sees that you are a cat lover yourself. She doesn't want to hurt another friendly person to cats, she offers her services in exchange you give her back everything she wants, no questions asked.

Harley Quinn: Harley services you and loves you, thinking that you're the real Mr. J

MalaD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (2 Harley Quinn and 2 Catwoman Dialogues)

Steinman516 said:
Oh god, someone VOICE the Harley Quinn one!

Tara Strong probably wouldn't be down with doing that would she? (It'd sure be awesome though...)

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Torque's Dialogues (Starfire)

What's that? An update? It really is.

Starfire: Starfire wishes to show her affection for you, however you are in fear of the Tamaran ways of affection (Warrior race, she's stronger than you, You wish to live long, etc, etc). So you ask her to show affection in earth's way. She does not know much of earth's style of sex, so she becomes curious, but still is willing to follow your request.

This is following the Teen Titans show of Starfire, so if you are thinking of the DC's 52 (Red Hood and the Outlaws Starfire) or the Starfire/Koriand'r of the old comics I apologize.

Still working on some new stuff, and battling addiction against Battlefield 3. But I'll still update whenever I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.