Topless Breast Fighting/Wrestling (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
Not much to say about this one. Two women, one dominant, both with large breasts and one uses them on the other. Slapping, smothering, covering, all kinds of interesting!

http://www.mediafire.com/?owjsrf76s687aaq

32774954234394904016.jpg

It looks random, not from any sort of production website, I kind of like this style. It's better than some of the other brands I've seen, and doesn't look too cheesy.

Special note: I stumbled across it randomly on a video sharing site, but didn't know how to get it into downloaded format. Thankfully d£t came through and not only gave me a really handy browser add-on, but did all the leg work on this one. Be sure to thank him, too, if you enjoy this.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Wow, that breast smothering was great to watch! Gotta love a woman who knows how to use her assets to inflict agony on her opponent with an attitude!

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Didn't have a flv player, so that took some effort to get that running (settled with VLC, what do you guys use?)

Also, when she was holding her top in one hand, was I the only one hoping she'd put it back on around the woman's head? I think clothing-related bondage in wrestling is awesome.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Didn't have a flv player, so that took some effort to get that running (settled with VLC, what do you guys use?)

Aside from FLV Players and FLV codecs, there are always the CCCP and K-Lite codec packs ; after they are installed (only one of them actually - my choice is CCCP) your computer will be able to play pretty much any video ever created.

Also, when she was holding her top in one hand, was I the only one hoping she'd put it back on around the woman's head? I think clothing-related bondage in wrestling is awesome.

I think I'd like it if the dominant woman put it on her breasts while her victim's face was still inside them, effectively trapping her there until the top was removed again... too bad that's never gonna happen (not to mention that it's physically impossible :-P ).

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
if you like these, and you do not mind joining pay sites, i would recommend AD41. he does a lot of gory stuff, but he also makes many topless boxing updates. the quality of his work is really incredible.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I think I'd like it if the dominant woman put it on her breasts while her victim's face was still inside them, effectively trapping her there until the top was removed again... too bad that's never gonna happen (not to mention that it's physically impossible :-P ).

Well, yeah, that's what I meant. Aside from a couple of vids on Ladyfist (some squash matches with Jade, who wears pants with straps on them that she uses to tie the other girl's arms leaving her abdomen wide open), I haven't seen this sort of thing explored much.

noice1

Potential Patron
About the media players, I use VLC, it's the one-stop player that works with everything.

I also like the idea of trapping underneath clothing, like a bra or top or even underwear with a school-girl type smother. This one really just caught my eye because you never really see a girl with enough breast to actually strike someone with it. That was really neat to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.