1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tombstone piledriver

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by James, Nov 14, 2011.

1. James

James Vivacious Visitor

Anyone else love this move? I prefer mixed ones, but I still enjoy F/F.

[​IMG]

2. TheCrimsonRisk

TheCrimsonRisk Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

It's a great visual and a wonderful expression of one warrior's dominance over another. It provides a lovely view of the victim's backside and usually leaves them sprawled out on the mat, spread-eagle. When someone gets nailed with a tombstone, you know it's over. You can just imagine the impact and ensuing trauma. A little post tombstone quivering is also good.

3. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
  4. jerkinferkin

jerkinferkin Potential Patron

Mmmm... god yes. I love the post tombstone quivering. I think it's one of the hottest things ever! Any one know any epic post-tombstone (or other devastating power move) quivering?

5. Raden

Uploaded a few pics of Taki eating a tombstone piledriver for lunch.

6. pileme19

pileme19 Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Im a huge piledriver/tombstone fan, and there is tons of places you guys can go to order them or even get your own custom made piledriver! if your gonna go somewhere go to s leeperkids world. They do a fantastic job of them, theyve got tons of clips and really low prices, u get to see if theres a piledriver on previews. Ive also done doezens of piledriver customs. It shows the devastation and the dominance one girl has. I like the even matchups though, dont like taller or bigger girls vs smaller ones or uneven matchups. I like the evenly matched girls , and mostly jobber girls getting sent to sleepy land. Heres some pics of some of my customs involving the devestating move. Two young gals going at it until one puts the other away with a tombstone piledriver.

vlcsnap-2011-11-17-04h00m35s253.png vlcsnap-2011-11-17-04h00m44s87.png vlcsnap-2011-11-17-04h01m04s45.png

7. Raden

ooh, damn. Who's the girl doing that piledriver in those pictures? Cause I really wanna see her get crunched...

8. pileme19

pileme19 Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

She is Natasha from SKW world, she is great, and if i would want anybody giving or doing a piledriver, she is one of them, her customs are always great!

i love the nastiness of a girl getting finished with her victim

vlcsnap-2011-11-19-18h54m51s162.png

9. Jackeo

Jackeo Vivacious Visitor Ryonani Teamster

Really awesome pics of Taki getting tombstoned Raden. If you ever get the time I think rendering a movie of that sequence would be really cool.

10. Raden

I think it would be too, but that's beyond what I can do, unfortunately. I'm lucky I know how to pose these things.

11. amaysing

amaysing Guest

What match is that from dropkick divas? Also how do you order matches from them? I checked the site, there is like NO description of any matches.

12. Jackeo

What 3d modeling program are you using? A simple keyframe animation shouldn't be too hard, you just take your poses and use them as placeholders for certain frames and a good modeling program should interpolate everything inbetween for you.

13. Raden

I don't model anything, I downloaded ones people extracted. I just put the models in and make them beat each other up. lol.

14. Jackeo

Yeah, but you are the one setting up the poses with the models already made right? If you can do that you just have to set up poses at certain intervals and the program should do the rest, i.e. pose 1 initial position, pose 2 rotate the model along an axis to lift, pose 3 move knees etc. I honestly think you're doing all the work you need to do to keyframe already making your screenshots lol.