Tina Lockhart Losing? (1 Viewer)

daniels

Potential Patron
Are there any videos on Ringdivas where i can see Tina Lockhart get KO'ed and possibly pinned? She always wins her matches -_-

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
There are a few. She is my favorite RingDivas wrestler and her gorgeous fat belly and ass and her messy inky black hair are the only reasons I fuck with that company's overpriced garbage at all.

Hot Bikini Destruction Volume 1
Tina v. Destiny - Chloroform
Tina v. Suicide (This one is my favorite. She loses her title in a pathetic squash and the last minute or so of the video is her sobbing in the ring.)

All three of these are total squashes. I can heartily recommend all of them if you love the model like I do. Otherwise, you're likely to find all of the same flaws typically attendant Ringdivas productions.

tina.jpg

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I saw a match she loses in... it was not terrible but her selling was... well, it kind of killed the whole thing for me. Maybe I'm just being overly picky though.

daniels

Potential Patron
There are a few. She is my favorite RingDivas wrestler and her gorgeous fat belly and ass and her messy inky black hair are the only reasons I fuck with that company's overpriced garbage at all.

Hot Bikini Destruction Volume 1
Tina v. Destiny - Chloroform
Tina v. Suicide (This one is my favorite. She loses her title in a pathetic squash and the last minute or so of the video is her sobbing in the ring.)

All three of these are total squashes. I can heartily recommend all of them if you love the model like I do. Otherwise, you're likely to find all of the same flaws typically attendant Ringdivas productions.

View attachment 36433

Thank you for the response. I'll download all 3 and hope for the best. Those screencaps have got me excited already :)

---------- Post added 08-18-2012 at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-17-2012 at 05:35 PM ----------

Hm actually i'm only going to buy one, i'm not a huge fan of choloroform is Tina knocked out multiple times in the Suicide match and how long is she out after she gets pinned?

Last edited by a moderator:

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
If you're into knockouts I'd go with "Hot Bikini Destruction Volume 1," Tina v. Suicide she doesn't get knocked out, but instead submits at the end and then cries face down in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.