Tina Armstrong Ryona - DOA5 (1 Viewer)

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor

I found a video on Youtube with Tina Armstrong being on the receiving end of all of the Tag Throws from Dead or Alive 5: Last Round. I mean all of them, including the new characters. I know there are several Tina fans here who would enjoy this video as much as I did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor
Tina Armstrong Ryona - DOA5LU Cliffhanger Strikes/Throws

I found a video on Youtube with Tina Armstrong being on the receiving end of all of the Cliffhanger Strikes & Throws from Dead or Alive 5: Last Round. I mean all of them, including the new characters. There are even Wall Throws included to set up poor Tina's demise. Some of the Cliffhangers are alright, and some of them are humiliatingly painful. I know there are several Tina fans here who would enjoy this video as much as I did.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Both videos definitely deserved my likes and favorites. I'm a Tina ryona fan myself and I think it's great that she's finally on the receiving end of these harsh beatings. I can see a lot of fans use Tina as the attacker, but not as the victim. Glad to see this person giving poor Tina a chance. I mean, those are pretty painful situations. I even admire the outfit she's wearing. Pretty sexy in that black bikini.

By the way, I commend the uploader's choice of thumbnails for both videos. The tag throw videos has her helpless in a full nelson hold, being completely dominated and humiliated. But the cliffhanger video thumbnail is definitely one of my favorites. It's like Raiden is abusing Tina in the most humiliating way possible. I gotta hand it to him for capturing such a remarkable shot.

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor

I found a video on Youtube with Tina Armstrong being on the receiving end of all of the Power Blows from Dead or Alive 5: Last Round. I mean all of them, including the new characters. I even like the fact that the uploader included almost all of the stage interactions for poor Tina. I hope you enjoy it. I sure love to see Miss Armstrong getting destroyed by the competition.

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor

So it looks like the old Tag Throws video was taken down and the same Youtuber has uploaded another one. Seems like it's longer beause probably he/she had forgotten a few of the tag throws. Never the less, my favorite Ryona victim, Tina Armstrong is the one taking all of the punishment in this video. I absolutely love the thumbnail selected for this video, or even all of the other videos this person made. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

Japanese

Vivacious Visitor

Look what we have here. This video showcases all of the throws on my favorite victim, Tina Armstrong. I'm not just talking about regular throws. This video has everything. Ground throws, wall throws, combo throws, etc. I've never seen such destruction and devastation on Tina Armstrong. I know she's mostly portrayed as the dominator in most ryona videos due to her pro-wrestling style but in this video she really got punished. Probably the best Tina Armstrong video ever made. And again I love the thumbnail for the video. I hope you all enjoy this video. I sure have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.