The sexy poll~ (1 Viewer)

Who's the sexiest?

• Total voters

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Well the threads been around long enough so I figure we can start the poll now. I tried to squeeze everyone in there but it's late and I might have screwed something up. If you didn't nominate a girl, don't expect to see her in the poll. You can only bitch at me if the name was brought up in the previous thread and I left her out, otherwise I'll smack you.

74156408425528865756.jpg

Click the image to see it full size.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Nice collage there! Voted for Ivy, but slap me for not remembering Tekken6's Zafina:melt:

PS: At the bottom-right, that's not Dr.Cutter, that's Mistress Spencer. This is Dr.Cutter and this is her alter-ego Anesthesia.

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Nice collage there! Voted for Ivy, but slap me for not remembering Tekken6's Zafina:melt:

PS: At the bottom-right, that's not Dr.Cutter, that's Mistress Spencer. This is Dr.Cutter and this is her alter-ego Anesthesia.

Ah balls. Sorry about that. I'll try to fix it later.

Kyosai7

Potential Patron
Rikku is in the collage, but not the actual poll....

EDIT: Nevermind, I see her now, vote counted!

noice1

Potential Patron
Sheva is a strange mix of badass-looking and sexy that works for me. Sorry, Tifa, at least she got some love too :)

B

bro_goh

aaaugh! i cant decide!

tifa, konoko, reiko, sheva, rikku!

this is impossible hahaha.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
So, are we gonna use this data at all? We could feature the winner in the new picture on the top (the name escapes me right now).

And no votes for Chun LI? I thought she was extremely popular.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
You mean the banner? I suppose we could do that, although I'm guessing I would end up having to make the picture. :nose bleed:

Right now it's tied between Jill and Lara so it seems a little redundant. Both of them are already there.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
This forum is much more popular that it once was. Maybe someone would be willing to make a banner this time (not me, but someone).
But yeah, I suppose it is kinda redundant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.