The sexiest video game girl (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Alright, I decided I'd pick someone kind of obscure, Seung (or Seong) Mina. Best stomach EVER! (I sound like a fanboy don't I...)

Agreed! She has a hot stomach...I love to hit her there in the games and hear her moan

B

baron62

I second that, but for me its a three-way tie with nina, jill valentine, and lara croft. Each one is from a different genre (well besides ryona lol) which adds a little variety but I couldn't choose for the life of me

Bootslutgirl

Potential Patron
Sexiest girl? Easy. Bloodrayne in her evening gown. Long boots and opera gloves complete the extremely sexy package. And that fact that in the game, she wraps her lovely booted legs around her victims while sucking them dry.

Rayne_Evening_Dress_by_MadSpike.png

bloodrayne-2-20040817052005843_640w.jpg

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Sexiest girl? Easy. Bloodrayne in her evening gown. Long boots and opera gloves complete the extremely sexy package. And that fact that in the game, she wraps her lovely booted legs around her victims while sucking them dry.

I always liked that outfit and hairstyle. I'm weak for redheads as it is. :3

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
i'd say besides RE series,
Kula Diamond - KOF
Tira - SC
Kira - MK
Lightning / Vanille - FFXIII

and i guess Madison Paige, when she gets beaten and stabbed by some of those guys i can't help but love it... though she could be better looking....

Deleted member 158

Ryonani Teamster
i'd say besides RE series,
Kula Diamond - KOF
Tira - SC
Kira - MK
Lightning / Vanille - FFXIII

and i guess Madison Paige, when she gets beaten and stabbed by some of those guys i can't help but love it... though she could be better looking....

that girls are so underrated, dude :x

A

ace5903

i don't have a pic to mine but most ppl probly know her her name is kosmos off xenosaga

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I have many sexy girls in my mind, but if only one is allowed I will go for Ayane from DOA who awoke kunoichi fetish inside me since PS era.

ayane_cos2_001.jpg

070910.jpg

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
Ohh...
I know this is a bit late but is there any poll~
There are too many for me to mention and it should be easier to choose if there is a poll.
But if I have to name one that isn't mentioned at all, off the top of my head...
kasumi_cherry.jpg

Hahaha...I know, very predictable, but ...
<Stands up on a box>
I believe that all of this Beautiful Girls should have equal amount of love~

Edit: Opps! too late!
Turns out some of the older Threads does have the poll...
Many apologies for my careless words <Apologetic bow>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.