The sexiest video game girl (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
They've had those stupid countdowns about the hottest/sexiest video game girl on multiple gaming sites/magazines. It's so stupid that we should have our very own, damnit! :D

Include an official or unofficial rendition of the female video game character you think deserves to be number 1. Only one though, because if everyone got to nominate more than one, this thread would get swamped.

C

constantcramps

Here's my surprising vote.

rikku.jpg

Not only does Rikku look amazingly hot, but she's got such a lovable personality that I find myself wishing there was a girl out there just like her.

I believe Rikku is the only video game girl that I've yet to fall out of love with. :P

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster

Lara Croft. The original, and IMO still the best. Tomb Raider 1 was the very first video game I ever played that had an attractive female in it, and it was a revelation for me. You always remember your first, they say...

noice1

Potential Patron
I'm in..when my brain starts working and I can decide. Lara is very distracting right now, and I'm strangely ok with that.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm sure very few if any people will agree with this one but here goes. The first one is a fan art piece and the 2nd is a picture from the Bioware website.

Scholar_Ling_by_Soull.png

jadeempire_scholar_ling_desk_1280.jpg

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
xbivy8.jpg

Miss Croft for me as well. One of my first favorite ryona girls, and while I'm not a big Lara/TR fan, I can't help but admit that she is a sex symbol in the videogame universe. Before everyone was drooling over the Dead or Alive girls etc., there was Lara Croft.

Wired4Weird

Potential Patron
Come to think of it, are there any unattractive video game girls? I`m trying to think of a single one, with no success. :( Deeply unoriginal, but Mrs. Croft for me. d£t reminded me of Jade Empire, what was that stealth ninja, princess broad? I liked her. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Come to think of it, are there any unattractive video game girls?

Well they are generally designed for sex appeal. I don't have any solid statistics but I'm sure the gamer market is still male heavy. I think the problem is they usually don't make unattractive female characters, but bland ones that you wouldn't recall. There are some games where you can make fugly female characters. Mass Effect comes to mind, but hey my Jane Shepard was pretty hot. ;)

noice1

Potential Patron
I made a pretty hot Shepard myself, I love female snipers. Too bad I never got her to hook up with Liara T'Soni :)

And my vote is in. There were many thoughts, and I came to realize there are only sexy video game girls. But, I had to choose, and I think Tifa needs some lovin':

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Alright, I decided I'd pick someone kind of obscure, Seung (or Seong) Mina. Best stomach EVER! (I sound like a fanboy don't I...)

Attachments

• Seung_Mina_100K_by_mr_mister.jpg
    Seung_Mina_100K_by_mr_mister.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 261
  • seungmina5zr.jpg
    seungmina5zr.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 222
  • c4_pub_2d_seong-mi-na1-copy.jpg
    c4_pub_2d_seong-mi-na1-copy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 218
  • Soulcalibur_IV_Seong_Mi_Na_by_xuexueyuehua.jpg
    Soulcalibur_IV_Seong_Mi_Na_by_xuexueyuehua.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 260

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
Cassandra from SC series, I liked her because shes has a great figure, nice boobs, nice legs, and a beautiful

Attachments

• cass.jpg
    cass.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Really? I'm not trying to critize your tastes, but I don't like her face, at least in SC4. I never played SC3.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Seung Mina brings back some memories :D
I suffered from a bad case of fanboy-ism SC1 on Dreamcast because of her.

L

Lord_Noon

Utterly predictable as I am...

nina-tekken1.jpg

Yup, Nina from Tekken. I can't help that I'm partial to blondes. ;) More importantly, though, she's intelligent, confident, and ruthless; the kind of girl who wouldn't hesitate to break your neck if she thought it'd help her in some way, or at least make your irritating voice go away. She knows she's sexy - with that figure, how could she not be? - but doesn't throw it in your face like 90% of all other game girls do. Lastly, and this is something I'm not sure if many of you'll care for as much as I do, she's a survivor. Her life has been nothing more than a constant barrage of fresh agony, from her parents dying, to the broken relationship with her sister, being met with betrayal after making the mistake of actually trusting someone (see Death by Degrees), saving the world with no little effort and not getting a single word of reward for it (DbD again), her involuntary cryo-sleep and amnesia...and you just know she'll have fresh scars to add to that list by the time Tekken 7 rolls around. After all that, it would be completely understandable if she just ran away and curled up in a ball somewhere to die, but no. Every time, she picks herself back up and keeps going, with a knowing smirk and a silent "Is that the best you got?" directed towards a world that's seemingly out to get her. And why? Pride. That's all there is to it. That's why I love her.

So...yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.