The sexiest video game girl (1 Viewer)

SPRINGS02

Ryonani Teamster
Just as a conversation maker, I always thought these two were cute girls, but nowhere near close to sexy. Especially Reiko with her baby face and short hair.
Actually i see what you mean but to me that somehow made them more sexy especially the bbd she just has this look in her eyes that i love.

S

sunsetrubdown

Has to be Claire Redfield from the Resident Evil series, true?
800px-Redarkside03120910.jpg

T

The_Butcher

Chun li (Street Fighter)
Aya Brea (Parasite Eve)
Lara Croft (You know XD)
Thirys Flare (Golden Axe)

but my first videogame love, its Mileena and Kitana, of Mortal Kombat II...

D

djgamer

It's too difficult to decide on just one, so I'll list one from each of my favorite video game series.
DOA - Leifang
Street Fighter - Chun Li
Tekken - Julia Chang
Soul Calibur - Seong Mina
Final Fantasy - Tifa Lockhart (FFVII: Advent Children version)
Rumble Roses - Benikage
Resident Evil - Claire Redfield
Tomb Raider - Lara Croft (obviously)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
It's too difficult to decide on just one, so I'll list one from each of my favorite video game series.
DOA - Leifang
Street Fighter - Chun Li
Tekken - Julia Chang
Soul Calibur - Seong Mina
Final Fantasy - Tifa Lockhart (FFVII: Advent Children version)
Rumble Roses - Benikage
Resident Evil - Claire Redfield
Tomb Raider - Lara Croft (obviously)

You sir, have just won my friendship.

noice1

Potential Patron
Ah, that explains why I've not been introduced to that lovely demoness. I've spent nearly all my modern gaming life outside the Nintendo camp. Same thing happened with Perfect Dark. Thanks for the info though!

Mardion

Potential Patron
Ah, that explains why I've not been introduced to that lovely demoness. I've spent nearly all my modern gaming life outside the Nintendo camp. Same thing happened with Perfect Dark. Thanks for the info though!

Either my English is bad or "outside the Nintendo camp" means you didn't play Nintendo games. In the latter case don't worry, none of them came out for a Nintendo console, they can all be found in Playstation, a couple also in Saturn and Dreamcast. But if you want them all then you'll just download their roms for MAME ;)

noice1

Potential Patron
Either my English is bad or "outside the Nintendo camp" means you didn't play Nintendo games. In the latter case don't worry, none of them came out for a Nintendo console, they can all be found in Playstation, a couple also in Saturn and Dreamcast. But if you want them all then you'll just download their roms for MAME ;)

Yep, I only had Nintendo up until the 64 came out, it was then Playstation for two glorious generations, and now just a 360. As for Playstation versions of these games, that's awesome, though I do prefer to ROM those instead, and that gets tricky to acquire. As for MAME, yes, that would be best. Now I just need to go find them.

Mardion

Potential Patron
As for MAME, yes, that would be best. Now I just need to go find them.

Finding MAME roms is the easiest thing, you just google the game's name plus the word "rom" and three or four download locations pop up. You may start here and work your way through. Have fun! ^_^

noice1

Potential Patron
Thanks for the starting point ;)

I guess when I said "find" I should have said "get a list of recommendations and must-plays from others: :yarr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.