The Seven Deadly Sins Requests (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 44978

Potential Patron
Hello this is my first time posting so I will try to do it right. I would like to see a few characters from The Seven Deadly Sins. These are: Guila, Elizabeth, Diane and Merlin. I will leave some pictures, if you are interested on this and want better images just let me know. (Pictures are in the same order I mentioned them)

Guila
UFiI7sJ.jpg

TnM9KcA.jpg

Elizabeth Liones
x1Ajh42.png

f0hci9V.png

Diane
uRzoQNF.png

LJyZcKV.png

Merlin
rCmei44.png

bN0VH5w.png

VpyzIS0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
I would like to see a few characters from The Seven Deadly Sins.
I've tagged this series by its Japanese name, since the English version could easily be misunderstood.

These are: Guila, Elizabeth, Diane and Merlin. I will leave some pictures
Good work on the reference images. I've moved them to imgur because we normally use attachments for persistent storage of "content" files (such as completed PNG hairstyles, SWF mods, edited textures, etc). Reference images don't need persistence; the intent is to hold onto them for a few weeks until the actual work is done, and then discard them.

if you are interested on this and want better images just let me know.
Merlin's hair is partially obscured by her fur collar. If she has been shown in any alternate costumes (or character sheets, or nude scenes, etc) then additional images could be useful.

Deleted member 44978

Potential Patron
Hello there, thanks for editing the post. And well about Merlin, when I'm done with exams I will try to get a good screenshot from the anime, there was almost nothing on google. Thanks again.

Hazey

Potential Patron

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.