1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Seven Deadly Sins Requests

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by Silver103, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Silver103

Silver103 Potential Patron

Hello this is my first time posting so I will try to do it right. I would like to see a few characters from The Seven Deadly Sins. These are: Guila, Elizabeth, Diane and Merlin. I will leave some pictures, if you are interested on this and want better images just let me know. (Pictures are in the same order I mentioned them)

Guila
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elizabeth Liones
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Diane
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Merlin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2016
    NoctSoul likes this.
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

I've tagged this series by its Japanese name, since the English version could easily be misunderstood.

Good work on the reference images. I've moved them to imgur because we normally use attachments for persistent storage of "content" files (such as completed PNG hairstyles, SWF mods, edited textures, etc). Reference images don't need persistence; the intent is to hold onto them for a few weeks until the actual work is done, and then discard them.

Merlin's hair is partially obscured by her fur collar. If she has been shown in any alternate costumes (or character sheets, or nude scenes, etc) then additional images could be useful.

3. Silver103

Silver103 Potential Patron

Hello there, thanks for editing the post. And well about Merlin, when I'm done with exams I will try to get a good screenshot from the anime, there was almost nothing on google. Thanks again.

4. Hazey

Hazey Potential Patron