[PC] The Quest of Ki (2 Viewers)

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
the black slime was transforming into a parasyte armor which kneads her breast while moving inside between her legs and mouth or something like this?
it looked quite cool

lol...
can't get past that pink jumping slime in lvl 6
it just always returns after killing it so i cannot get past ist -.-
what should i do? the returning monsters are realy annoying...

Last edited by a moderator:

pstone

Potential Patron
Yea, the black slime that has its animation glitched so you can't tell what's going on exactly. Speaking of which: Wasn't there somebody who ripped this game's sprites?
As for the respawning red slime, this method always works for me:
slime.gif

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
Parasite armor? I think I know what you mean. Th version I played years ago had only the small slimes, big green ball slime & the dripping one. I always saw pictures of a Big Black one & one that hung from the roof & always wondered what they did. thanks for sharing!

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
strange the red slime just jumps back then i tryed this...
i don't know why-.-
an other time i hadn't this problem at all

Jet-Shark

Potential Patron
I beat the QUEEN!!
Only black screen with credits after I beat her...
Anyway the tactics are simple and you need a bit of luck.
So first fase you just fireball her directly several times and if she isn't knocked out yet, you just jum over and repeat.
Second fase is tricky. Wait for her chase, jump over but dont fireball yet. Take your timing to start the jump over just in time she starts the chase... or even when she is getting up, just make sure she is locked up in the chase over the screen, after you land shoot her once and start the jump over immediately and this time again dont shoot but make your timing.
Third fase is just the same about timing and the same jump over tacticks with shooting once, but this time she may do some unpredictable move to your side.
Anyway i managet to hit her just twice and she dropped on the floor and black screen immediately.
Good luck!

I am satisfied at last!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Try the links in post #107 [PC] - The Quest of Ki

This is a VERY old thread (original post from 2010). From what I read in the thread, this game requires netframework and DX9. Windows 10 doesn't include DX9.

I recommend you pass on playing this game. Even if you can download it and get the game to run, from what I read in the thread, the game is frustratingly difficult.

Good luck.

Very respectfully
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.