The Evil Within (1 Viewer)

kubi mage

Club Regular
Thanks cnby and carl :) , it was nice to know that the bridge actually can do the handstand and wrap around kidman but i am wondering what is the requirement for that to happen ?

I know, I had it happen once and I have no idea how. When I try to let it happen they just turn red and explode. I think it has something to do with them killing her without noticing her, if that makes any sense.

Ryonanger

Potential Patron
I've been watching the Ryona videos of her. Would be nice to get some more ragdoll deaths of her. Especially the ones where she explodes and she gets impaled. A front facing picture would be nice.
https://www.youtube.com/user/direngreyparamore
This channel has been doing something similar.
Front Facing ragdolls. Too bad her face gets bloody from the spikes

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
i knew how to achieve the death scene where the bridge its clutches around Juli , you just have to crouch to a moving bridge enemy in an area that doesn't have a mid ceiling in it , it works best in the area where you drop a ladder and going down to an area full of bridge enemies and have a lot of mid ceiling but the center of it is an open area and it has a moving bridge enemy so approaching it by crouching will trigger that nice death scene

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
The Consequence DLC will be released on 21 April , Bethesda has released a short teaser trailer and it look like the gunplay will be back

Last edited by a moderator:

kubi mage

Club Regular
Just finished it. Unfortunately if you played The Assignment, The Consequence doesn't have much more to offer ryona-wise. A lot of enemies and deaths are largely the same. The only new things I found:

At one point in the hospital sewer, shadow Ruvik can spawn and can do his grabby floor hands thing from the main game. At least I assume he can, because I died to a random there and the second time I tried going through it he didn't spawn. Since it's at the end of a particularly tough section I didn't want to do it over.

Then later in the game there is a boss fight against the shadow guy, and in his first form he can grab Kidman by the forehead and kill her, dangling her limp body. The rest of the newer deaths in this boss fight are just generic giblet deaths. However it does involve a fight against two shadow Kidmans, one of which has an axe and another that strangles her, but no special death from either.

Other than those I couldn't find anything, which sucks because there are some locational teases that make you think certain strong enemies from the game might appear, but nothing comes of them.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Just finished it. Unfortunately if you played The Assignment, The Consequence doesn't have much more to offer ryona-wise. A lot of enemies and deaths are largely the same. The only new things I found:

At one point in the hospital sewer, shadow Ruvik can spawn and can do his grabby floor hands thing from the main game. At least I assume he can, because I died to a random there and the second time I tried going through it he didn't spawn. Since it's at the end of a particularly tough section I didn't want to do it over.

Then later in the game there is a boss fight against the shadow guy, and in his first form he can grab Kidman by the forehead and kill her, dangling her limp body. The rest of the newer deaths in this boss fight are just generic giblet deaths. However it does involve a fight against two shadow Kidmans, one of which has an axe and another that strangles her, but no special death from either.

Other than those I couldn't find anything, which sucks because there are some locational teases that make you think certain strong enemies from the game might appear, but nothing comes of them.

I think the DLC suffered from tight budget , they even recycled the shadow man chase and the Lightwoman boss fight from the First DLC , I was kind of hoping that instead of a second Shadowman chase then we get a chase from that spider boss with different death animations , I hope that the Keeper DLC provide us with some unexpected ryona

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
More Animated Gifs of Juli Kidman Exploding

Here are some more animated gifs of Juli Kidman exploding into pieces by the Cadavers/Bridges.

Juli Explosion 1

Juli Explosion 2

Juli Explosion 3

Juli Explosion 4

Juli Explosion 5

I am a bit disappointed by the lack of attention this game gets in regards to mods. I guess making mods for this game is extremely difficult or impossible. Juli Kidman could really use some outfit mods of her showing more skin and/or being nude. Hell, you don't even see any material of Juli in general being used for SourceFilmMaker. I guess she's a long forgotten character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.