The Archdukes Scripts (6 - 17 - 2014: Do You Want To Throat A Snowman?) (1 Viewer)

Archduke

Potential Patron
I will admit, I'm probably(read: most definitely) not the best writer on this site. However, I'm going to ignore this fact and try to put forth some quality content.

I am open to requests. If you have anything I think I could undertake, I may-or-may-not get back to you. But, again, I'm not the greatest, so don't expect the best quality from me.

• None
  • World 6-9(Mario Dialogue)
  • The Good Life(1950s Dialogue)

Without further ado, here are my various dialogues:
SHOT DOWN
Our heroine is a member of the "Night Witches," one of WWII Russia's finest bombing divisions, well known for flying WWI-Era planes made from canvas and such. Well, as we all probably know, a lot of things don't stand up well against bullets, and canvas is no exception, and this is why our heroine has been discovered out in the fields, thankfully unharmed, by a lone German sentry. He strikes her a deal; a blowjob and he never saw her, giving her a chance to head home. Expect a lot of "Fascist Pig" here and "Communist Swine" there.
[attachurl=2] (NOTE: Thanks to f93 for fixing this up for me, you're a good guy in my books, mate.)
Code:
charName:SD chan;mood:Angry;bodyScale:1.025;arms:onhislegs,onhislegs;throatResist:63;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:49;skin:light;nose:pointed;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.275;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,17;mascara:0,0,0,0,0;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,189,142,61,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,0.955,1.055;balls:0,1.012;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,110,139,114,1;hisBottoms:slacks,92,112,92,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,232,240,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:wristglove,110,82,36,1;bottoms:jeans,63,34,0,1,0,0,0,1;legwear:shortsock,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:school,18,18,18,1,18,18,18,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:full,0.36

Attachments

• Misc. - Ushanka.png
    Misc. - Ushanka.png
    221 KB · Views: 1,007
Shot Down.txt
4.6 KB · Views: 999

Do You Want To Throat A Snowman.txt
15.3 KB · Views: 2,809

Vilux

Potential Patron
Re: The Archdukes Scripts(Or, Dialouges, Whichever Works)

Would you be interested in making either a ChiChi/Gohan, Bulma/Trunks (Dragon Ball Z) or Masaki/Ichigo (Bleach) dialogue?

Archduke

Potential Patron

ChiChi/Gohan = Probably not; doesn't put a good taste in my mouth all that much, for whatever reason.
Bulma/Trunks = Maybe
Masaki/Ichigo = Most likely not; as I don't watch much Bleach now-a-days

Archduke

Potential Patron

6/17/2014 Update: New Dialogue added; "Do You Want To Throat A Snowman?"
Here's a background; because I can't, for the life of me, get it put into the original post.

Archduke

Potential Patron
I've started work on a new dialogue(No, it's not a sequel to DYWTTAS, yet.), but from what I understand it's a fairly common request from many other people on the site, and it's weird how it hasn't been made as of yet.

YOUR CLUE IS BELOW!

Sincerely,
Archduke​

Y O U R Q U E S T I S O V E R .
W E P R E S E N T Y O U A N E W Q U E S T .

P U S H B U T T O N B
T O G E T A G O O D S U C K

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
I may be entirely off on this, but it sounds like the ending to The Legend of Zelda for the NES.

My memory is hazy on the actual ending sequence to the game, but the fact that Link goes through a second quest with new puzzles has me sold on my hypothesis.

Lupin_IV

Potential Patron
Super Mario Bros.
Zelda's first quest finishes with "Another quest will start from here. Press the start button."

Archduke

Potential Patron
Haven't even finished the Mario dialogue and I've a second one. I'm going to be direct and upfront about this one; you're basically throat-fucking a British actress back in the 50's. It's all in black and white and the such(Save for the tongue, the tongue apparently wants to stay red), and she's dressed in a 50s two piece. Expect a lot British slang and 50s shit that'll probably fly right past some of you. I'll try to get back to work on these things and hopefully I'll get them out in the near future.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
You sure bring some new flavor with your dialogue ideas, archduke. It's good to see that this game is big enough to house not only the latest Japanese perversities, but also good old fashion 50s hookers.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Snowman:

Dialogue was checked in 42 ms with v2.14 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 3 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 3 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.
Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 66. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 66: cum_in_throat1b:"Yes Anna,[WINCE] and you aren't[COUGH] getting any![AHEGAO_MOOD][cum_in_throat_1c]

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([cum_in_throat_1c]) on line 66 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 66: cum_in_throat1b:"Yes Anna,[WINCE] and you aren't[COUGH] getting any![AHEGAO_MOOD][cum_in_throat_1c]

Line Usage - Major: Line 67 is unused!
Line 67: cum_in_throat1c:"<ANNA> Oh... okay... talk to you later then..."{"style":"Him"}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Shot down:
Dialogue was checked in 23 ms with v2.14 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 3 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 2 were major issues, and 1 were minor issues.
Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 78. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 78: cough:"-agph""

Syntax - Major: More than 2 double quotes were found on line 78, but the line didn't have lineattributes. Did you accidentally put a double quote (") in the line?
If you want to have double quotes in your line, you should replace them with %22. SDT will replace %22 with " when playing the dialogue, but it won't interfere with loading the dialogue.
If you were to keep the double quotes in the line as it is now, the line will be cut short after the second double quote. There's likely an "excess characters" issue for this line as well - that's what will get cut off.

Syntax - Minor: Excess characters (") after line attributes on line 78. This indicates a syntax error.

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Make use of the DialogueChecker, it will help you =).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.