The Adventures of Princessbane (Zako, snuff, some guro) (1 Viewer)

Bad7

Swell Supporter
The Adventures of Princessbane

Chapter 1. Old Friend

Throtax Ironheart, Master of The Hunt, wielder of the famed Demon Eyes

Princess Eldma Feyorass Crystal: Wanted Alive by the Torgian Empire. (Brought in willingly, in chains, battered, beaten or naked)
8000 crowns.

Her advisor, the sorceress Keelma Blackbough: Wanted Dead or Alive. (Brought in willingly, in chains, battered, beaten, naked, or as a corpse)
3000 crowns.

The Spy of the Crystal Estate, Momo Greensquire: Wanted Dead. (Bring her head. If she is seen alive, your payment will be reduced. Hang her, decapitate her, bleed her out, beat her to death, whatever you prefer)
5000 crowns.

My instructions from the Torgian Empire were, as always, meticulous and detailed.

This was part of a military takeover. The Empire was in league with local revolutionary leaders who were . . . less than fond of the nobility in the area. Taking the princess would be a huge blow to the moral of King Elchor Crystal. Generally, I wasn’t sent to kill or capture girls or women. It was usually bandit captains or old generals, but I wasn’t picky. There was no moral code that held me back. If anything, this sounded kind of fun. Adding a little sex appeal to my usual hunt energized me. In fact, I chose this job over a higher paying one in Tarcha.
When men feared for their lives, they offered gold and power. When women feared for their lives, they offered more interesting rewards.

-

Before deciding which of the three targets to pursue first, I knew I would have to enter the castle grounds. That probably meant taking out a guard and, perhaps, taking their key. I made sure my throwing knives, my poisoned darts, my stiletto, and my zweihander were all sharp and ready, then I travelled through the forest to Criymar Keep, Eldma’s personal mansion, paid and provided for by the blood, sweat and tears of starving peasants.

I climbed over several fences and gates and made my way to the courtyard. Criymar Keep really was a site to behold, a gorgeous small palace (I might have even called it “Cute”) with three towers, each with its own muffin-shaped top. The castle itself was mesmerizing, as I had grown up quite poor, and, if the rumors were true, the princess herself was equally fetching to the eyes. I couldn't wait to meet her.

I encountered my first guard quickly, and I was taken aback. While I knew that the king had assigned only women to protect his daughter, I’d expected masculine, rough and tumble wenches, not soft eye’d beauties like the one I was looking at now.

The soldier in question looked to be a girl in her early 20s. She had pretty, tired looking green eyes, an olive complexion, and silky black haired tied in twin-tails. She had little armor to speak of; a leather sort of tunic that was cut off at the midsection, revealing a toned belly, leggings marked with the Crystal Emblem, and boots that looked far too big for her. She did have a shield on her back and a spear at her side, but I was willing to bet that her thrust was slower than my draw.

Which weapon to use?
How brutal to be?

I decided to give the zweihander some exercise. It had been a while since I had a target this easy, and where I was so certain I wouldn't be bested or caught.

"Alright old boy." I said, drawing it with a satisfying metal *swish* sound and looking at my reflection on the blade, "Get ready to taste some flesh and blood."
I gripped the old boy in both hands and ran at the guard from behind.
She turned, grimaced and locked eyes with me. I didn't assume she got a lot of action here, and she probably thought she had me, what with her range advantage and the simplicity of my frontal assault.

"Die!" She said in a high register, putting both her small hands on the handle of her spear and thrusting it in my direction with all her might. To the girl's credit, I would have been skewered if not for the fact that I was an expert, and I had Demon Eyes, which let me see her move in slow motion.
She thrust, and I swerved, ducking under the spear and sliding to the side, where I had a clean range and line of entry to her unguarded body.

-One swing to end the battle, go!

I executed a strike that I had first learned from the sword masters of the east, but that I had perfected-

-Halfmoon razor!

There was the soft sound of my sword cutting the very air, then a harsh crunch, a swish, and then the girl gasped.

With the first part of the motion, I had clipped her spear down the middle, striking near her fingers and dividing the point from the handle, then my move continued, bottom to top across the girl's front, not cutting deep, but just on the surface.

Her clothes split down the middle, and left a thin line of cut skin in their wake.
In one move I had disarmed her and disrobed her.

"I meant to stop at the clothes." I thought as I saw the red line the lashes across her naked torso. "Need to learn even better control."
Her breasts bounced free, B cup, small. Only a tattered pair of panties remained on her sexy body, still, I had made my point.

The girl had tears in her eyes. I pressed my sword to her throat.
"P . . . Please . . ." She stammered.
I grinned. I was having a good time. I lowered my sword and lightly jabbed her chest. She yelped.
I gestured to her, not saying a word, but pointing with my sword at a tree a few yards away. Swords speak louder than words, she went their quickly with her hands up, and I pressed the blade against her bare back, drawing just a little blood.

Once we had reached the tree, I gestured for her to turn around, then used the threat of further jabbing to push her back to the tree. She clasped her hands behind her back, like she was a shy girl on a first date. I wondered if she had ever gone on a date. It didn't matter now. I had decided as soon as I drew this zweihander that she was going in the ground.
"P . . . Please . . ." She stammered again, shaking.
I shushed her, then slapped her across the face with the front of my blade.
Where to cut.
"The gate key." I said. If she didn't have it, I'd waste her and move on. If she did have it I would take it and then kill her. Though, if she did have it, I couldn't imagine where she might have been hiding it.
She bit her lip and kept shaking. "I . . ."
"Do you have it or not?!"
"I . . ." Her whole face turned red, "Um . . ."
She raised her hands, once again to demonstrate her posture of utter surrender, then she reached down with her left hand and slid it into her tattered brown panties.
I laughed. To her it was a terrible, cold, merciless laugh.
She tossed the key into the grass. "So . . . Um . . ." Her whole body was running with sweat now, and her teeth were chattering.
I jabbed her in the belly.
"Eek!"
"Hands above your head!" I command.
"Okay, I . . ."
"Lean against the tree!" I barked.
She sniffled and did as she was told.
Time for the finale! One move. Total decimation.
I focused on each body part, then swung quickly, faster than the wind.

-Moonlight Through the Clouds!

"Ah-" her cry was cut short.
One second she stood there whole, a fearful, naked mess of a girl, the next, her whole body was raked with damage.
Her chest heaved as a line of spewing red exploded across both her boobs.
A deep gash riled across her stomach and cracked down between her legs, splitting skin and bone and fibers in a blitz of blood and pain. Her face froze in a look of pathetic dread, and her neck split, letting her head tumble lifeless to the grass. Finally, both legs and both arms collapsed also. Were there once was a girl, there were not only severed parts.
I wiped my sword in the grass and cleaned the blood off, "Fun, but too easy." I bent down to take the key, "I probably didn't have to go that far."

A cold light flickered across my blade. I collected one more soul.

"This key is still warm."

Edit: I'm rolling dice for a lot of his decisions, however, if any readers want to share opinions I will probably listen.

Which of the targets should he pursue first?

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Very cool, but dismemberment is a turn off even on zakos

Noted. I was rolling dice for the result, so this sort of thing may not happen again. If you are otherwise still interested feel free to follow updates!

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2: Master and Apprentice

I made a quick job of burying the body. It was not out of any kind of respect or remorse, but because leaving a trail of gore tends to get you tracked down more quickly. Besides, I knew she was not being put to rest: her soul was in my sword now, bouncing around, lending it energy. A conquered battery, enslaved to my edge.

For my first target, I'd chosen the sorceress Keelma Blackbough. The open ended nature of her sentence "Dead or Alive" appealed to me. I wanted to meet this witch, famed for her beauty, her witts, and her promiscuity, and decide for myself whether she deserved to live.
According to my instructions, I was most likely to find her in the study in the west wing of the castle.

I used the warm key to unlock a second story window, which I reached by scaling some vines.
The study I was looking for was on the fifth floor, but the windows up on the third and fourth were too small to enter, and the fifth had none.
I climbed into a dank, dimly lit library with a fire cracking in the corner, and was immediately greeted by the starring, bespectacled eyes of my next enemy.
We made eye contact for a few seconds before she pointed at me and said, matter of factly "A bandit."
The girl was curvy red-head. She had a free flowing mane that ran all the down her back. She was dressed smartly in a hip hugging, short black gown, that was open in the front, revealing cleavage, sideboob, and going all the way down to her bellybutton. I guessed by the enchantress look and the tome in her hands that she had to be one of the witch's apprentices. I have to say, I liked the dress code in this castle!
She repeated, "A bandit" and pointed at me this time. The expression on her face was less fearful and more confused.
I drew my stiletto and pointed it at her, "Drop your weapons, babe, this doesn't end well for you."
I'm not sure if she heard me, because she suddenly started channeling a bolt of lightning between her long, black fingernails.
Okay. The fist it is then.
She struck first, but, just as before, I used my Demon Eyes and bounded over the bolt, which left a smoking crater in the floor where I had been.
My stiletto had a much shorter range than my sword, but I made up for that with agility.
I was in front of her in no time. She hardly had time to gasp. I quickly knocked the book out of her manicured hands with my elbow. For a moment I thought about plunging that knife into her delicate, white throat, but I was distracted by her other amenities. I drove it hilt deep into her breast, and the jugs were do big that it hung there, bouncing like some kind of nipple piercing.
Her big blue eyes filled with shock, but she wasn't dead yet. I backhanded her pretty face, then kneed her in her belly. She bent over, moaning in a deep, sexy way. "Uuuugh!"
I went on from there to bar her arm and slam her face into a hardwood table, breaking her nose and dropping several teeth.
I lifted her face up by the hair and saw her crying, bruised face.
" . . . Mercy . . ." She choked out. I showed her my mercy by kicking her right between her bare legs, drawing out a squirt of blood from her womanly parts. Then I raised her up and gave her a solid punch to the face, knocking out more teeth and flinging her brutally to the bear rug in front of the fire place.
She squirmed for a second and then laid there on her back, barely conscious, bruised all over and with my special nipple piercing sticking out of her bleeding breast.
Mercy. She was now at my mercy, not likely to give me anymore trouble.
I had a decision to make, kill this skank and add another soul to my power reserve, or let her lay their beaten and humiliated.

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
love part two, feel like leaving her beaten and humiliated is a great fate for the poor zako, maybe even brutalize her some more, cut off her hair, make her beg

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
My opinion: You gotta power this guy the hell down. :o He's done 14 separate actions in the time it took her to repeat herself and fuck up a spell. There was another guy used to write fiction on different boards and he had a 'golden boy' type lead. He got to be pretty insufferable (The character, not the author). This is meant as constructive criticism so I hope you don't take offense :(

edit: You are on point with your descriptives though. I could visualize the chic without having to fill in the blanks myself. :)

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Chapter 3: Scouting

As much as I enjoyed adding souls to my collection, I had not come here for a bloodbath, but a kidnapping. This girl with her short robe hiked over her wide hips was not my target. The strength of the souls taken would affect the powers I gained from them, so, it probably wouldn't pay to feast on too many of these disposable weaklings.
That doesn't mean I can't have a little fun.
The girl was unconscious now, her gut rising and falling as her body struggled to survive. I walked over to her, raised my foot, and planted it on the handle of my stiletto. She awoke with a gasp. I used my heel to push the knife in just a little deeper.
"Gh-HAaah!" She gagged.
I didn't usually think of myself as a sadist, but then again, I wasn't usually sent to inflict harm on such sexy targets. Maybe I was learning something about myself today.
When I removed the pressure, her body jolted. Her back arched, thrusting her belly in the air, and finally shaking the robe free from her chest. She lay there exposed, white and gasping.
"This is your lucky day." I said, and knelt down over her. "I'm not going to kill you."
I heard her try to form words, "R . . .Really?"
"No," I said, then I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to my eye level. Looking into my eyes, she couldn't hold back tears. "But you'll have to ask me nicely, and you'll need to tell me something I can use against your mistress."
She just kept groaning, so I slapped her. She spit blood and cried. "I'd be a traitor . . ." She managed to spit out.
I pulled her hair hard, "Would you rather be a traitor or a blood mess?"
She squirmed, trying to shake off the pain from my slap.
"I can't hear you." I said, pulling her hair harder.
"HYuck! I said I'll be a traitor! I'll be your little traitor, just stop hurting me!"
"No promises." I said, smiling, enjoying her moans.
"My lady has three gems that amplify her power, the Glamorcrysts. Taking them off her will make her your bitch."
The phrasing told me there wouldn't be any lost love between these two.
"Where are they?" I asked, she shut her eyes and breathed slowly instead of answering, so I twisted the knife in her chest.
"ACK! Her earrings! Two in her earrings, the third in her bellybutton, a piercing."
"So I need to rip all those out."
"Yeah, rip those out."
"Okay," I said, calmly, then lifted her to her feet, pulling her long hair. I walked her over to the roaring fireplace, "Now you burn like a good witch."
"What? No! AH! I told you what you wanted! Please! I beg you please! I don't want to die!"
I held her there and let her scream and plead for a good minute, stroking her bare front with my fingers.
Finally, I whipped out my zweihander, and, with one quick slash, cut her hair off at the ears. My handle gone, she fell on her face, her ass in the air.
I kicked the butt, flattening her, then I knelt down and flipped her over.
I seized her collar and shook her, "You get to live, for now, but I can't promise I won't be back." I said, then, much to horror, I grasped the handle of my stiletto.
"Wait . . . W . . ." I yanked it out of her bobbing chest, unleashing a new stream of fresh blood. She turned totally pale and fell limp.
I left her, brutalized, beaten, exposed and sprawled out by the crackling fire.

Knife in hand, I stepped out of the study and Into the hall, and was immediately spotted.
"Stop, thief!"
This girl had a smokey sounding voice. She was a guard like the one I'd killed outside, dressed in a leather tunic, but this one had an even bigger gap in the middle, making look more like a swimsuit than tunic. She wasn't fat or anything, but she wasn't perfect trim either. She looked like she enjoyed sweets. Her legs were also bare. There were two little lumps pressed up against her chest by her tight breastplate. She had crossbow in hand, and her hair was a brown bob.
I quickly dodged behind a nearby statue, just as an arrow sailed in my direction.
No rest for the wicked. Huh?

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
Love the new entry! The poor redheaded mage has certainly got some adjusting to when she comes to. Our protagonist should add hairdresser to his resume lol.

Excited to see what happens next, love how you describe the zako!

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Chapter 4: To the Sanctum

She put her hands on her hips and cocked to the side. "Mister, are you gonna put your hands up or am I gonna have to fill your chest with bolts?"
She was so cocky, I kinda liked it.
Still, I had used a lot of Demon Energy already. My eyes weren't out of power, but they needed to charge. I would probably have to lay this bitch up without the help of my blessed curse.
"Don't shoot!" I tried to sound terrified, "I'll drop my weapons!" Thinking quickly, I threw my zweihander and my throwing holster to the floor.
"I'm not gonna kill ya." She said, casually lifting her bow up again, "Her majesty might, but I got no reason." She walked over to me slowly and I got ready to make my move.
I jumped out just a little too soon, and she was quick to fire, better trained than the others.
The bolt landed in my knee with a sharp *thunk*. I hissed.
This one dies.
I was on her quick as thought, a quick scratch of my stiletto ripped her arm bloody and dropped her weapon, then it was just me, her, and the knife. I gripped her from behind and pressed it to her throat.
"Say a word and you die." I whispered into her ear. "Nod if you understand." My knife was so sharp, her breathing pressed it to her throat and drew a tiny bit of blood.
She hesitated, then nodded.
"Now, tell me where Blackbough's chamber is." She opened her mouth, then shut it. Clearly, she didn't know whether she was allowed to talk or not. I ran my free hand up her belly, under her shirt and grasped her chest. She clenched her legs together as I fingered her nipple. She was enjoying this.
"Tell me." I said, and I bit the back of her ear softly. "Tell me where I can find her, so I can kill her."
I pinched her sweaty nipple between two fingers, and finally she gave.
"Down the Red Hall, up the stairs!"
I raked my stiletto across her unguarded throat. "I told you not to say a word." I laughed into her ear. She clenched up and gargled blood, then went limp.
I dragged her body to a hidden alcove and strip-searched it. She had three crowns, which I pocketed before hiding her body in a closet.
Her soul pulsated in my knife, which hadn't had the chance to taste any souls in a while.
You deserve that meal, young friend. You held your appetite when I asked you to.
I hid out in the closet for a bit, broke the arrow that was in my leg, and used an elven salve I'd bought when I was in the land of the elves. It cleaned the infection and stopped the bleeding, but it hurt a lot.
Down the Red Hall, up the stairs.
I stalked back into the hallway found a single passage that was all lined with crimson banners. I assumed this was the Red Hall.
On my way up, I saw another girl, dressed in the same robes as the other apprentice, low cut, open front, but she was a skinny girl. She had dark skin and snowy white hair. She was walking down the hall with her nose in a book, so she didn't see me. I dashed up and, keeping my zweihander in its sheath, I slammed it into the side of her head. She flew and slammed head-first into the wall, then collapsed on the floor motionless with her tongue out and her eyes rolled back.
"Watch where you're walking, sweety. You could trip."

Leosnipermk2

Potential Patron
This is quite good! Just curious though, since there hasn't been an update for a while, have you decided to stop writing this story?

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Chapter 5: Witch Massacre

I found the door quickly, a stone double-door with ancient symbols in the handles. But I wouldn't be able to just walk in there. It's never that easy, is it?

Three apprentice sorceresses were in a room just to the side, performing some kind of magic ritual around a glowing circle. I drew my zweihander from its sheath and prepared to engage.

The first girl I attacked was a tall, busty blonde with deep blue eyes. She had a distinctly slutty look that caught my attention, so I ran in with a direct thrust, slamming my shoulder into her, face, breaking her from the spell and following up with a stab straight into her chest. I cut cleanly though and out her back and I followed through, pinning her to the wall. She responded with a high-pitched squeal and a mouthful of blood and drool. I yanked my sword back out and left her dying against the wall. Blondie was the most fuckable of any enemy I'd encountered so far, so I knew I had to put her to the sword, but I was in no rush.

A bolt of fire flew at me from behind. I turned around just in time to deflect it with my soul infused zweihander and knock it back at a girl with lime green eyes and a pink ponytail that reached the floor. The fire hit her with a burst, catching her clothes, leaving her rolling and screaming and trying to put herself out.

The third girl turned to me, alarmed. She had long, black hair and gentle looking blue eyes. She drew a dagger and screamed at me, "Fucking piece of shit!" I caught her wrist and broke it quickly with a loud snap. I flipped her over my shoulder using the arm with the broken wrist and leverage and slammed her on her back. I followed up by mountain her and covering her mouth with my hand. Her eyes were rolled back in her head. I took her dagger in my hand, playfully tossed it and caught it, then rained down stabs on the opening in her robe, a perfect target for a knife. Four jabs in the chest, five in the belly, then, finally, I ended her by slicing her throat and silencing any potential screams.
“One bitch dead, one dying, and one more to go.”
I rose from the body of my victim and scanned for the short, pink haired girl. She was in the corner now, black ashe on her white, exposed skin. She was dressed down, with nothing but a charred pair of lacy panties. Everything else had burned away. I faced her and gestured. “Come get me.”

She frowned and shook her head. This girl was just a little bit flabbier than the others. But it suited her. She was very cute. I decided to obliterate her.

The knife I had used on the black haired sorcerer apprentice was still warm. I took it and dashed in after her, reading the look of utter dread in her face. My knee slammed into her belly before she could finish her scream, and instead I was rewarded with an airless, pained gasp that turned into an ugly grunt.

"Okay, game time, how fast can I cut?" A cut on each wrist came first obviously, before she could register the pain. I spun and kicked her in the face, snapping her neck back, then went down diagonally, slitting into her larger than average, round breasts. I spun again, jamming my elbow into her throat with a cracking noise and a spray of tears and saliva. I slashed her eyes, swept her legs, and finally, with a bit of a flourish, I cut the straps keeping her lacey panties up.

She fell to the ground, a writing, heaving, bleeding mess, and that was how I decided to leave her, to die here slowly.

But it wasn't all done. I turned and faced the blonde, who was on the floor, against the wall, moaning the sexiest death moans I'd ever heard.

"I'm not finished with you yet, babe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.