[Tera] school girl re-skins (1 Viewer)

Jellygoose

Potential Patron
I'm making some re-skins for the school uniforms based on some anime characters I like.

This is what I got so far:

schoolmod.jpg

I'm not really satisfied with the nyaruko one since the basic template is so different. There is also a bug that appears and messes up the top of the legs with some skin color tones.

If people are interested in this I will fix the mod for all skin color tones and take suggestions for a replacement for nyaruko, right now I'm working on tohsaka rin but I'm not sure if it will turn out good yet.

Jellygoose said:
Since there has been some demand for this in pm I have uploaded a download link. There are still however problems with certain color tones, one uniform is still a bit of a mess (since it shares parts of the others) and be aware that it will apply to some of the uniforms for other races as well since they also share textures.

download link: ftp://gooselab.net:65000/PC_Event_09.gpk

Last edited by a moderator:

pop1337

Potential Patron
Hmm.... this sucks, because they look really good and due to the inflation of the school outfits I was thinking of selling some of mine. With that said, if you Upload the DDS files, I could probably incorporate them into the cheaper files and use them. (sorry just rambling on). They look great and please don't take this the wrong way, but will you be editing their underwear. (since TERA is full of Fanservice I believe that White panties wouldn't go too well with the mods).

Anyway hope to see them soon, thanks.

Jellygoose

Potential Patron
Since there has been some demand for this in pm I have uploaded a download link. There are still however problems with certain color tones, one uniform is still a bit of a mess (since it shares parts of the others) and be aware that it will apply to some of the uniforms for other races as well since they also share textures.

ftp://gooselab.net:65000/PC_Event_09.gpk

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.