Tera Model Ripper or models ripped currently? (1 Viewer)

zucriy

Potential Patron
I'm attempting to completely rehaul the gpk files for some armor sets. Problem is I completely suck at hex editing, and I absolutely hate loading up Tera just to check indiviual models for compatibility issues with my designs. Is there some sort of unpacker/repacker, model source, model viewer or model ripper that is available. Currently I use Ninja Ripper, but that is impossible because the launcher won't allow NR to rip files from the source, even if force the launcher to load NR then the .exe from NR.

I have a deadline in a few days and i'm really trying to not release a bunch of half assed mods that I just played with on the alpha channel.

Kizuna

Potential Patron
Download uModel and drag the .gpk file onto it, first you'll just see blocks and textures but use the pageup and pagedown buttons to get to the models, you'll get there...(eventually)

UE Viewer | Gildor's Homepage

I remember seeing a tool someone on the forum that allows you to extract, but it did not say anything about putting them back.
But you can use UtHelper to extract textures.. it doesn't support the models yet.

http://aroundgames.org/UtHelper

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.